75 minutes 11,000

Booking Method:
Walk-In

Date of Encounter:
April 2024

Language Notes:
Japanese Only

Narrative of the Encounter:
So I had a choice to either go to Matsushima Shinchi and visit Rio OR —- Check out the popular Tsumaten shop where milfs and older ladies will service you. When I checked my wallet, I knew I had to check out Tsumaten.

When I arrived, there was no sign whatsoever outside the building. you have to check the website or some reviews here. go up to the 4th floor and enter room 405. I greeted the Tencho and apologized for not having a reservation then he replied with “of course that’s ok!” He then asked me which course I wanted and who I wanted to nominate. For 11,000円 includes the room, nomination fee, and the course. Because I went around 2pm, there weren’t a lot of good choices. Sera was the only one worth choosing compared to the other older ladies that you may have seen at your local ward office or the cashier at the grocery store. After choosing Sera, the Tencho told me to wait in the room until she arrived.

Sera is on the chubbier side, but dresses well. She has nice clothes, nice heels. Her phone sucks though, cracked screen, and you can’t even see the entire screen. Lol
When Sera was ready, we both walked to the love hotel just around the corner. she was very friendly and talkative and would already hold your hand and cling on to your arm while walking. (GFE experience)

When we got to the hotel room, we went to the shower first and already went straight to the bed. She started with a BBBJ and when she noticed I was very hard then teased if I wanted to put it in her — then asked if I had a condom. Not gonna lie, that threw me off. I wanted just the simple paizuri and CIM but then she offered FS. I just said NO I don’t have one, and she said well then you can’t do FS. Which I was totally fine with.

She’s ok at BBBJ but won’t really allow me to touch her breasts. (Disappointed. I also wanted an paizuri but it didn’t happen) After I finished, she cleaned me up, showered, and then she started talking about her life. She says she likes money so she is just doing this for money. she’d rather shop, eat, drink, and enjoy as opposed to working at Tsumaten lol

She insisted on adding me on line, and of course, I was very Japanese and said ok. She said if I want to hang out or be friends to just message and she’s down to hang. lol

Next time I’ll choose Risa. Sadly she was on a day off.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider or service?:
No, this review was written without a request from the service or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will not Repeat.

Thanks for your submission!

Approved: 4/12/2024

then teased if I wanted to put it in her — then asked if I had a condom. Not gonna lie, that threw me off. I wanted just the simple paizuri and CIM but then she offered FS. I just said NO I don’t have one, and she said well then you can’t do FS. Which I was totally fine with.
This is such an odd exchange. Even if this is hotel health, if her condition of FS was that you would have to wear a condom, she should have a condom somewhere in her bag anyway. She’s probably done this with several guys if not every one (to help you feel special/get repeats). Like bonzimonkey above me said, there would be a condom in the room worst case scenario.

After I finished, she cleaned me up, showered, and then she started talking about her life. She says she likes money so she is just doing this for money. she’d rather shop, eat, drink, and enjoy as opposed to working at Tsumaten lol
Yeah… that’s a turn off and makes the whole FS thing strange since she didn’t say it’s an option for extra cash (unless OP left it out). I dont mind her talking about her frustrations in the world, but I don’t want to hear how she hates her job/is in it purely for the money. Shit talking customers though, that’s full game

Good on you for sticking to your morals and boundaries regardless

Reactions: SugoiBoy
Not all hotels that Hotel Healths use are love hotels some are business hotels or rental rooms so they won’t have condoms readily available. Second not all girls carry condoms with them, there’s a reason why these girls work in DH or HH and it’s because they’re not supposed to or don’t want to do FS or offer FS anyway. If you want sure FS, go to soaps or Shinchis. Now some girls would offer FS for free or an extra fee and if it happens, thank your lucky stars. Like OP, I have gotten lucky sometimes but I always bring a condom. You can’t expect girls to be carrying them anyway. That’s on you.

Not all hotels that Hotel Healths use are love hotels some are business hotels or rental rooms so they won’t have condoms readily available.
And even if they do its normally Japanese standard size condoms. Many of us might find them challenging to use.

Yeah… that’s a turn off and makes the whole FS thing strange since she didn’t say it’s an option for extra cash (unless OP left it out). I dont mind her talking about her frustrations in the world, but I don’t want to hear how she hates her job/is in it purely for the money. Shit talking customers though, that’s full game
She was probably down for FS without extra cash because it can be easier than BBJ. But probably not to the point of being willing to buy and provide condoms herself. Also some rental rooms don’t have condoms indeed.

It doesn’t sound to me like she hates her job. Wouldn’t we all rather be eating, drinking and shopping than doing daily necessities? Doesn’t necessarily mean we’re miserable while at work, lol.

It doesn’t sound to me like she hates her job. Wouldn’t we all rather be eating, drinking and shopping than doing daily necessities? Doesn’t necessarily mean we’re miserable while at work, lol.
I'm always down to hear someone rant about their job, but I'd rather it be about a specific person rather than them ranting about how they'd rather be elsewhere since it is a service job. If there was a specific event coming up soon, then it's a lot more understandable than just wanting to get out to get out. It just ruins the vibe

I'm always down to hear someone rant about their job, but I'd rather it be about a specific person rather than them ranting about how they'd rather be elsewhere since it is a service job. If there was a specific event coming up soon, then it's a lot more understandable than just wanting to get out to get out. It just ruins the vibe
Idk man, I can definitely see the point that you’d feel like she is saying time with you is not fun.
But i personally feel like it’s not done to trash talk paying clients unless they do something specifically against the shop’s rules. Also giving any personal details about a client in general would be unprofessional.
I guess everyone wants to feel like they are the special nice person and all of the other clients are horrible, but that’s just not how things work.

Dude you don’t even know the exact context the provider said that to OP. First off the provider offered free FS without any extra charge to OP if he had a condom. (That’s already a win in my opinion coz I always have one.) I mean who turns down free sex? Second, I guess the girl was just being honest to a fault. She wasn’t complaining about OP, but the work. Who doesn’t complain about their work and rather enjoy their life having fun. She only does it for the money, coz she probably has another job and only doing sex work for extra cash. These women are people and not sex dolls and have feelings too. so it helps to have sone empathy for them. Third, the provider even added OP on line and was OK to hang-out. Last time it happened to me, I had yakiniku with a DH girl and had overnight non-stop sex with her. I gave her ¥30,000 and she didn’t want go accept it at first. Told her that since she’s in college and she could use the money for her studies and this happened countless times till she retired from the business. Overnight sex for ¥30,000? Can’t beat that. Finally OP recommended her, though he won’t repeat and shared it on TAG to help the girl and his TAG brothers out. If I had a shitty time with a provider, I wouldn’t bother writing about it, since it’s waste of time.

Hopefully OP just learns mongering rule #1 from this: always, always, always have a rubber on you. Doing DH? Rubber. Going to a shitty AMP where you know all you're going to get is an overlubed mechanical handy while she stares at the wall and goes to her happy place? Rubber. Going to Mcdonald's for some シャカチキ? Rubber bro, rubber. Always rubber up.

Hopefully OP just learns mongering rule #1 from this: always, always, always have a rubber on you. Doing DH? Rubber. Going to a shitty AMP where you know all you're going to get is an overlubed mechanical handy while she stares at the wall and goes to her happy place? Rubber. Going to Mcdonald's for some シャカチキ? Rubber bro, rubber. Always rubber up.
We were taught to always have one with us during sex ed in my home country.
But in some places in Asia they arrest you for carrying condoms as a girl, apparently. 🤨

We were taught to always have one with us during sex ed in my home country.
But in some places in Asia they arrest you for carrying condoms as a girl, apparently. 🤨

I was also taught to always carry one, but never in your wallet where it can melt, lol.

Reactions: Alice

Well only if you are from a poor country. :rolleyes:

Reactions: Alice