Walk in

Appointment Length & Costs:
30 minutes- ¥5,500 + ¥2,000 nomination fee

Type/Location:
Matsudo shop

Language Notes:
Japanese

Details of the Encounter:
I usually a Soapland guy but I wanted to explore some other options, so I tried a pinsaro for the first time today.

I was surprised they let me in with just a quick , "Do you speak Japanese?" question . I chose Azusa who was the #1 ranking girl at the time. I waited 10 minutes and was taken to my padded booth. I've never been to a pinsaro before and was a little surprised by how open the booths are, they have walls and enough privacy, but you can peek in to see what the other customers are doing.

Azusa came and I was very happy. She is a cute young college age girl wearing a school girl outfit. She introduced herself and I asked her a few questions about their rules before the fun started. She was really genki and sweet. We started with DFK and I started to take off her clothes and mine. She is a really passionate kisser and then I got to explore her body with some DATY and fingering. Then she went for the BBBJ which was heaven and had my toes curling.

I finished with CIM and we cleaned up and got dressed. She wrote me a message card and said it will be a little cheaper next time if I show it to the front desk.

As we said our last goodbyes she grabbed me and gave me a big DFK while transferring a fruity flavored candy from her mouth to mine. Awesome!

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
This place is awesome. From what I saw, the girls are all really cute and young, I hope they stay foreigner friendly forever. If you go here, please don't mess it up

Wow talk about off the beaten path!
Be sure you get checked out before you play elsewhere. These places are a STD waiting to happen imo.
This place is actually on my beaten path, which is why this area appealed to me. Not too close to home but also not too far away. I've actually been lurking on their website for a while now and finally gave it a try.

I understand your concern about STD's and from what I've read about some of the popular pink salons, your concerns seem righteous.

Getting a raw bj from a 40-50 year old who has been giving 20 raw bj's a day for the last 10 years is not appealing to me and chances are high on catching something. ( the above statement may be slightly exaggerated...)

There is a risk with any pink salon or P4P experience, but I think Tulip is a little different than other noted pinsaros. The girl I chose, Azusa is a young very clean looking college girl who was only on the schedule once this week for a few hours on Saturday. I understand that just because she is young doesn't mean she is clean and STI free, but I feel like she probably has fewer Bbbj's under her young belt than an older Soapland companion has at a shop like Putit Royal.

Again thank you for your concern. I have a health checkup due soon.

Reactions: lonegaijin
This place is actually on my beaten path, which is why this area appealed to me. Not too close to home but also not too far away. I've actually been lurking on their website for a while now and finally gave it a try.

I understand your concern about STD's and from what I've read about some of the popular pink salons, your concerns seem righteous.

Getting a raw bj from a 40-50 year old who has been giving 20 raw bj's a day for the last 10 years is not appealing to me and chances are high on catching something. ( the above statement may be slightly exaggerated...)

There is a risk with any pink salon or P4P experience, but I think Tulip is a little different than other noted pinsaros. The girl I chose, Azusa is a young very clean looking college girl who was only on the schedule once this week for a few hours on Saturday. I understand that just because she is young doesn't mean she is clean and STI free, but I feel like she probably has fewer Bbbj's under her young belt than an older Soapland companion has at a shop like Putit Royal.

Again thank you for your concern. I have a health checkup due soon.
I dont think it matters how many bjs someone has done if they check for stds (in their throat) regulary.
The chance that a 40 years old provider got an std 5 years ago or so and never got it cured is small...

I dont think it matters how many bjs someone has done if they check for stds (in their throat) regulary.
The chance that a 40 years old provider got an std 5 years ago or so and never got it cured is small...
This is probably true Alice, my example wasn't the best. The point I was trying to make was that there is a chance of contracting something from ANY companion (or customer). I guess the only way to really stay safe is to get a HJ only or get a CBJ and/or CFS with no kissing and no DATY. That sounds safe enough, not very enjoyable but safe.

This is probably true Alice, my example wasn't the best. The point I was trying to make was that there is a chance of contracting something from ANY companion (or customer). I guess the only way to really stay safe is to get a HJ only or get a CBJ and/or CFS with no kissing and no DATY. That sounds safe enough, not very enjoyable but safe.

The only way to be really sure is to get the hand job from yourself! :p

In fact the only time (this far at least!) I have gotten any disease from a sexual encounter was years back when I got an eye infection from massage with happy ending :cry:.

Wow talk about off the beaten path!
Be sure you get checked out before you play elsewhere. These places are a STD waiting to happen imo.

Kind of a surprising outburst from the leading soapland guy on TAG. Soap princesses might deal with 3 or 4 guys a day, could be a 100 guys a month then. I doubt girls in a lot of places are tested monthly (despite the claims of some soaps) so that brings it up to the 100's of guys they service before being tested. Also soap girls are more likely to have uncovered vaginal contact and anal to mouth contact.

Paying 50,000 instead of 5,000 doesn't guarantee that the girls are clean. I would suggest that in the P4P arena soap girls are some the most likely gals to have STDs or other nasties.

Reactions: One Pop
Kind of a surprising outburst from the leading soapland guy on TAG. Soap princesses might deal with 3 or 4 guys a day, could be a 100 guys a month then. I doubt girls in a lot of places are tested monthly (despite the claims of some soaps) so that brings it up to the 100's of guys they service before being tested. Also soap girls are more likely to have uncovered vaginal contact and anal to mouth contact.

Paying 50,000 instead of 5,000 doesn't guarantee that the girls are clean. I would suggest that in the P4P arena soap girls are some the most likely gals to have STDs or other nasties.
I don't want to derail a review thread, let's just say I strongly disagree, though I may be biased because I have strong feelings against pinsalo in general, and leave it there.
And you should get checked out after soap as well of course.

Last edited:
I actually contacted this shop via LINE some months back inquiring about their openness to foreigners and got a reply that essentially as long as you understand Japanese and follow the rules they have no problem. The interaction was also far less curt than the usual "Sorry, we're Japanese-only" that I get from most other places I've contacted. Never got the chance to drop in, but it's good to know they follow through with that. (Had an experience with another pinsaro where their acceptance of foreigners was dependent on who was working the desk that day, but that's a story for another time.)

This place is a lot closer to me than many other shops reviewed here, so I'll probably bump it higher up my list of places to check out. How was the smokiness level inside? I know these places are largely smoker-friendly and I can handle a bit of smell, but I hate leaving a place reeking of one habit I don't indulge in.

I actually contacted this shop via LINE some months back inquiring about their openness to foreigners and got a reply that essentially as long as you understand Japanese and follow the rules they have no problem. The interaction was also far less curt than the usual "Sorry, we're Japanese-only" that I get from most other places I've contacted. Never got the chance to drop in, but it's good to know they follow through with that. (Had an experience with another pinsaro where their acceptance of foreigners was dependent on who was working the desk that day, but that's a story for another time.)

This place is a lot closer to me than many other shops reviewed here, so I'll probably bump it higher up my list of places to check out. How was the smokiness level inside? I know these places are largely smoker-friendly and I can handle a bit of smell, but I hate leaving a place reeking of one habit I don't indulge in.
I've been here a few times now and the staff has always been friendly and welcomed me in. At the end of the session, the girls write a message on a card for you, if you bring it back next time you get ¥1,000 off.
The one thing I really don't like about this shop is the smoke. I'm not a smoker either, and I have noticed that I leave smelling of smoke most times.

I've been here a few times now and the staff has always been friendly and welcomed me in. At the end of the session, the girls write a message on a card for you, if you bring it back next time you get ¥1,000 off.
The one thing I really don't like about this shop is the smoke. I'm not a smoker either, and I have noticed that I leave smelling of smoke most times.
Well, it's good to know the place was worth repeat visits. I'll just need to make sure to go at a time when I can get home right after so my friends don't wonder when I suddenly started chain-smoking :cigar::ROFLMAO:.

Have you met with anyone other than Azusa that you can recommend? Since they allow you to nominate it's actually worth checking the schedule :D.

Well, it's good to know the place was worth repeat visits. I'll just need to make sure to go at a time when I can get home right after so my friends don't wonder when I suddenly started chain-smoking :cigar::ROFLMAO:.

Have you met with anyone other than Azusa that you can recommend? Since they allow you to nominate it's actually worth checking the schedule :D.
Ramu is super cute, young and petite. Bj was pretty good.

Ran is a little bigger, but has a gorgeous face and probably the best rack I've ever seen. Also gave an awesome bj.

Went there today. Shouldve chosen more carefully. Ramu was a 30 min wait so i picked a girl who looked slim in the picture. Honestly i already forgot the name. I think it was mayu.
When she showed up, i was disappointed. Not hugely fat but certainly overweight, love handles when she bent over. Very VERY talkative, asked me loads of questions about life in general, then told me to put my legs apart so she could kneel in between and start the blow job. She first asked me if i wanted to kiss her and i said no.
Blow job was decent. She made it last, that part was pleasant.
Then after i came, we (she) chatted for a while and said our goodbyes.
The booths are very open and the place is bright.
My clothes now stink.
I saw 2 other girls that i didnt think were attractive at all and one petit little stunner in a school girl uniform sat with some lucky guy as i walked out.
If i go again, Ill do so in less of a rush and wait for a hotter girl to be available.

Checked it out today. I had never been to a pink salon before. The girl I got was pretty cute and bubbly, claimed to be 22 and I'm pretty sure she was. Overall good time but the booths are a little too open and cheap. I had a good time though... could be cheaper but worth the experience.

All the girls seemed pretty young and kinda gyaru-kei.

Checked it out today. I had never been to a pink salon before. The girl I got was pretty cute and bubbly, claimed to be 22 and I'm pretty sure she was. Overall good time but the booths are a little too open and cheap. I had a good time though... could be cheaper but worth the experience.

@Shizumaru - Good to see you again, thanks for the mini-report of your experience!

Reactions: AliceInWonderland

Man i have such shit luck. Gotta try again

Man i have such shit luck. Gotta try again
Wait for Ramu next time. I just saw her again the other day. She is the cutest girl I've ever been with. Great personality, tight body and a super cute face. She also said she understands English but can't speak. Also forgot to mention she is half Japanese.

Her bj this time got a little toothy towards the end and at the finish she pulled up pretty hard on my Johnson, but it didn't matter, I was mesmerized by her cuteness. Good luck next time.

Wait for Ramu next time. I just saw her again the other day. She is the cutest girl I've ever been with. Great personality, tight body and a super cute face. She also said she understands English but can't speak. Also forgot to mention she is half Japanese.

Her bj this time got a little toothy towards the end and at the finish she pulled up pretty hard on my Johnson, but it didn't matter, I was mesmerized by her cuteness. Good luck next time.

@One Pop i went there. Met Ramu. Fucking great, is all i can say. Thank you.

Good to join this forum, I do like Japan :) . This is my first post. Does any one have a google address to MatsudoTulip, I get lost very easily. Thanks.
1240-3 Matsudo, Matsudo-shi, Chiba-ken 271-0092
https://goo.gl/maps/CVu6gTU69UK2
This is the closest point I could find. It's next to this ramen shop. You'll see a pink sign and walk down stairs into the shop.