Duck, You Sucker
The Big Red One
For a Few Dollars More
Pale Rider
Stick
Bang The Drum Slowly
Backdraft

Reactions: TAG Manager
I'm very surprised the following have not made the list ..... and I'm late to the thread:
American PIE
Enter the Dragon
Enter the Void
Tulip Fever
Cocktail
The Black Hole
Holes
Come Sunday
Come and See

that's enough for now......:D

At this rate I think most movies can be in the list LOL.

I take your American Pie and give you Captain America, also exchange Come Sunday with Black Friday (hey it's a movie :p).

maybe "Gantz"?

How about these:
Hannibal: The silence of the lambs
Hannibal: Red Dragon
Hannibal Rising

With Hannibal being the name of the guy's dick, to be obvious

That would be an interesting thread in of itself.... Names that Girls/Guys have for their genitals :D I nominate you Alice to start this thread since you are "Princess of TAG".....

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
That would be an interesting thread in of itself.... Names that Girls/Guys have for their genitals :D I nominate you Alice to start this thread since you are "Princess of TAG".....
Nice idea... but i don't have any names for mine or for my boobs, so i feel bad to start it..

Reactions: MikeH and impish
OK... fair enough.... expand into what your partner or past partners names have been used........ :rolleyes:

OK... fair enough.... expand into what your partner or past partners names have been used........ :rolleyes:
Still nothing really comes up, except for the first Japanese guy i dated telling me that Japanese men call their genital their "son".
I've heard it a few times since but its weird to me.

Reactions: Ken1988