40min - 4000y (Price before 5PM)

Booking Method:
Walk-In

Date of Encounter:
February 2024

Language Notes:
Japanese Only

Narrative of the Encounter:
After a successful and more than satisfying first Sekukyaba experience at Ribbon (the review will likely be up at the same time this one is), I wanted to try another one. And looking at the Ikebukuro Sekukyaba list available on this forum, I went for one of the cheapest just to get an idea of what it could be like, and also because I kinda overdosed on schoolgirl cosplay uniforms for now, so I wanted a different flavor.

So after a small walk through Ikebukuro I arrived in front of the building, took the elevator to the 8F and immediately got greeted, like, not even 5s after the door opened, by the tenchou who asked if I wanted to shimei. Of course, I did not.
The tenchou was friendly, however, he seemed kinda in a rush and was going back and forth towards the back of the shop (where the booths are) and the front. He was alone managing the whole thing and even though there weren't that many other customers (maybe one or two others), that probably was the reason why.

Oh, by the way, you do need basic japanese to get in. I mean, that much is obvious. You're going there not only to fondle boobs but also to have a chat. But the thing is, there was another dude in front of me, in front of the elevator, very clearly a foreigner, who was on his phone while I was taking off my shoes after the tenchou asked me to.
After a few seconds that lost bro showed me his phone and asked me if it was the shop we were in. I don't remember what shop he was showing me on his phone - it looked like a fujoho.jp page, but I'm not even sure. And I didn't really know if that was Oohanabi or not that he was looking for.

But then the tenchou came back, and then clearly told the lost bro that "kocchi wa muri" - "nihongo shaberenai nara dame desu" but lost bro didn't seem to understand a thing and the tenchou, seemingly as terrible with english as the guy was with japanese, kept repeating the same thing in japanese while gesturing big X with his arms.
I was internally debating with myself whether I should translate what he was saying to lost bro, but the tenchou hadn't heard me speaking english yet so I decided to hold off and just enjoy the funny manzai that was being performed in front me of. (By the way I'm clearly a foreigner as well, but I usually try my best not to make it even more obvious - being asian, people seem to mistake me for everything from half to taiwanese to korean depending, I guess, on the lighting conditions. Still I immediately asked the tenchou for the price/rate in JP when I arrived and probably looked confident enough that he didn't question it any further).
Eventually the lost bro uttered a "chotto dake", but got shown the exit either way. I hope he found the other shop he was looking for, which, maybe, was one more welcoming of english-only speakers.

Back to the main dish!

After the bro disappeared in the elevator, tenchou went back to me and excused himself telling me there was quite a bit of wait. I asked if it'd be around 30mins and he said yes - which I was totally fine with. I just travelled 30km to touch boobs, I could wait 30 more mins.

But somehow the 30mins turned into 30s?
Like, literally. I sat down, put down my stuff, started sipping on my cola, and then a girl arrived. Well. Thanks I guess?

By the way, settings-wise, the booths are so much more pleasant than at Ribbon. You're facing the wall, with the low table in front of you with your drink, and it's a wide (2 people wide) booth with sort of a mattress where you can actually almost lie down completely. With a pillow on one end. Quite comfy, to be honest. That setup also means you can't see the staff in the alley nor the other customers, unless you look back.

----

1st girl - "An", some (cute) belly fat, cute face, 31yo, 8/10 experience

Okay so the first girl was An, right off the bat, I found her face quite cute. Obviously a bit on the older side, but if I had to guess, I would've given her 27-28yo, not 31 as she told me. But the fun thing about her is how FAST she spoke rightaway. She clearly had a "speech pattern" to her customers, asking random questions immediately and doing some back-and-forth of conversation with almost no time to breath, but it was fun, and she was very cheerful. She had that cute airhead feeling to her.
Quickly after a few exchanges, I started going inside her top, and she had small tits that felt great in hand. Very soft, tender and a pleasure to grope or suck on. Where she really shined though, was that she was initiating a lot of play herself.
She quickly got on top of me, played with my nips, sucked and licked my ears (I love that), cuddled with our legs crossed, let me have fun with her belly, and whenever I would hug her she would gently pat my head (while still talking lol) or stroke my back.
A really lovely time, which felt almost like being at a nice rifure which costs twice the price.
She even kissed me whenever I leaned in, not DFK (which I didn't want anyway) but good kisses and not the sloppy on-the-tip-of-the-lips kiss.

Surprisingly, I felt like the session was lasting quite a long time though. Which I didn't mind. But I quickly understood why: I was only getting 2 girls this session, and so each was 20mins.

When the session came to an end though, I was on the fence: should I nominate her? I was having a lot of fun, so I thought, if she asks, maybe I will. But instead she just thanked me and hoped I enjoyed my time with her and would come back.
Very professional of her. But for once I would've preferred to be pushed a bit. Because... the 2nd one... yeah. I should've nominated.

2nd girl - "Nami", decent face, regular body, late 20s or early 30s, 5.5/10 experience

Nami was... not my type. In terms of face she didn't have the round-type youthful japanese face, but a bit longer, larger and more mature. So even though she was more than likely younger than An, she looked older. If that makes sense. But that wasn't the biggest issue. The biggest issue is just that... She wasn't really into it, in terms of play.
We essentially just talked. Like, for 20 mins, we talked about a lot of things about my home country, her customers, and other useless stuff, which was nice, because I like talking, and she actually was listening carefully and answering truthfully (or as truthfully as she could, she did feel genuine), but there was literally zero sexual tension. The whole time, she did let me play with her boobs, so I basically was holding one of her tit while we were talking, but she had 0 movement other than that. She was just there, laying on the mattress, letting me fondle her, and talking. And while I would've been happy with that if she had been a 8/10 or higher, she just wasn't, she was fine, maybe a 6~6.5, but it really felt kinda like wasted time that I would've enjoyed a LOT more with An.

She did answer positively to my cuddling requests and oppai-makura though, she just was passive as well, I had to do everything.

If only Nami had been first, it would've made an even more enjoyable experience overall, I think.

Alas, that's the risk of gambling.

Still. In the end, I did enjoy both girls although not as equally, and more than anything... Man.
4000y for 40mins of unlimited boobies and some cuddles (and a drink)? With the yen being so low? With girls who aren't even ugly nor babas? That's crazy to me.
I could get addicted to that - I feel like sekukyabas might just be one of my new fav fuuzoku type of shop.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider or service?:
No, this review was written without a request from the service or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
So, the only 2 girls thing. I have no idea if that's common practice over there, or if they were just short-staffed, but that's kind of a good and bad thing.

Only two girls mean more time with each, so if you like her, awesome, it's like free shimei, but if you're not clicking with one... yeah.
Well, both case happened in a single session.

Either way, I enjoyed my time over there very much, and will definitely go back whenever I just want some female skin under my hand on a budget, or when I'm tired and want to take a small nap buried under a girl.

Last edited:
Thanks for the review. Two girls in 40 minutes is quite common. I have found this place to be a bit of a mixed bag when it comes to quality but it is usually fun.

Reactions: Kalitrad