Reaction score
Title of Your Review:
Two short reviews of Rocket Wife

Soapland Name:
Karin and Takeda

Soapland Provider Name:
Rocket wife

Soapland Website:
https://www.cityheaven.net/tokyo/A1311/A131101/rocketwife/girllist/3/?shopmenu=2&lo=1

Appointment Length & Costs:
80mins 23K both times

Booking Method:
Walk-In

Date of Encounter:
February 2023

Language Notes:
English/Japanese Mix

Narrative of the Encounter:
I’ve been wanting to write a review for a while now but have been to busy. I’m not going to write a romance novel but will give you just the highlights.

The two providers below are older 30+ and 40 (maybe 50+), the may be older but let me smush as hard and as much as I wanted.

Provider #1 Karin

I walked in mid-week expecting to roll the dice and they landed on Karin. Karin is skinny fit and sexy with small As and a tiny ass. She has a pretty face and can speak a little English. Her Mat game is really good and as another reviewer wrote she surprised me with some deep rimming. Sex was only on the bed which I didn’t mind and it was really good. Hard pounding CG, switch to deep slow mish, switch to hard pounding doggy. Wash rinse repeat and I blew my load deep in her.

She is Highly recommended
I don’t think the pics are her / IMHO
Looks: 7 (still really pretty)
Attitude: 9
GFE
PSE

Provider number 2 Takeda

This time is used the CH website to book an appointment with Takeda. I saw her pictures on CH even watched her videos and was excited to meet a super sexy milf. I’m sad to say that the photos are her but from years ago. Website says 36 but it’s more closely to 46 or higher. I could also see her in her 50s. Be warned she is definitely mature so don’t go expecting a thin little spinner. That’s being said she obviously is a skilled vet as she’s been in the game for a while. Her mat game was honestly better at one point she had her legs under mine while I was on my stomach lifted my ass up (face down ass up) and she was rimming me while milking me also and it felt amazing. Even tho she is older I fucked the hell out of her for about 45 minutes straight in many various positions both mat and bed. She can take a deep pounding, I had her screaming sugoi and sweating a lot while stuffing all 8”s in her. Honestly, was one of my better fuck sessions I’ve had i a while.

Recommended - but don’t expect what you see in the pics. Go for the mature milf who likes to fuck.

Looks: 5
Attitude 9
GFE/PSE

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the Soapland?:
No, this review was written without a request from the Soapland or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will not Repeat.

Last edited:
Thank you for your contribution!

Approved: 3/1/2023

Sounds like a good place! That’s why I love mature women, they are full of surprises!

Reactions: Alice and somebilly