Phone

Appointment Length & Costs:
90 mins 15

Type/Location:
Meguro

Language Notes:
Japanese

Details of the Encounter:
Went to this place twice recently. Pretty cool theme, all red old Japanese style.
Certain rooms have train railing so you can "molest" the girls if you are into that type of thing.
Price is pretty reasonable. Only bad thing is the shower is pretty dirty... not a flat surface and water piles up and doesnt flow through.

First girl I dont know her name. Went twice and I didnt get to pick. She was id say curvy in the right places.
Gave me a nice massage and when it came to time to play she said she gives BJ if she has seen you more than once.
I try to haggle but she says no
I offer he 1000yen and she says yes and I get a BJ with CIM.

Wish I could remember her name

Second girl is Hana she is really pretty and has nice breast. But that is probably about as good as it gets.

She has a half decent massage and towards the end she will sit close to you and take off the top part of her kimono only.
Tried to get her take of more/do more but she wasnt having any of it, somewhat on the cold side.

Got just a HJ and a little fondle. Also she left the time to actually play till pretty late.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
I would go back and try the first girl or a new girl but I would not repeat with Hana..

Certain rooms have train railing so you can "molest" the girls if you are into that type of thing.

I been going there for years and did not ever see those rooms. Seems out of place with the overall theme of the shop.

Second girl is Hana she is really pretty and has nice breast. But that is probably about as good as it gets.

Yeah... my last time there I got Hana. Not good. Massage was mediocre, HJ was as well and she just seemed really fake. I couldn't even finish. Nice boobs though, she did do paizuri a bit but even that didn't get me off.

Unfortunately my favorite provider no longer works there because she got in some argument with the tencho.

I been going there for years and did not ever see those rooms. Seems out of place with the overall theme of the shop.

Yeah... my last time there I got Hana. Not good. Massage was mediocre, HJ was as well and she just seemed really fake. I couldn't even finish. Nice boobs though, she did do paizuri a bit but even that didn't get me off.

Unfortunately my favorite provider no longer works there because she got in some argument with the tencho.

The train railing is hidden in the corner of one of the rooms on the left.

As for hana, amazing you got paizuru, she was fake and cold with me.

I get off work early and try to hit spots before peak time. She said she is the earliest girl at the shop (from 5)

So might have to go later to avoid her in the future

Reactions: akasam
As for hana, amazing you got paizuru, she was fake and cold with me.
Again, just wasn't worth it. As you say, she's too fake. Come to think of it the first time I saw here a while back she wouldn't even shed her bra. Guess I got the tits for being a repeater.

As for timing, thats just a roll of the dice there. Sometimes theres more than one provider working there early shift, sometimes none. Sometimes its easy to get in even later in the evening.

Too bad you can't remember the name of the first one you had there.