U.S. 2024 Presidential Election Season kicking off...so who are you betting on??

1) When you're able to stop hyperventilating and participate in this thread as an adult, go back and re-read my original post. I'm not here advocating for Trump or DeSantis, which should've been painfully obvious.

2) Warnock was part of a church organization that celebrated Fidel Castro (yes, a COMMUNIST) and invited him to be a guest speaker. That is fact.

This is just a thread for some humorous discussion. If it's going to trigger you or cause you to menstruate, best you just ignore it.
Let's avoid personal insults/attacks aimed at members. They aren't doing anything to you except commenting, which is what you probably want.

Let's avoid personal insults/attacks aimed at members. They aren't doing anything to you except commenting, which is what you probably want.

You are correct, and I apologize. I was actually just trying to bait @Frenchy but he's playing it smart this time. I need more Kristi Noem bikini photos.

Reactions: TAG Manager
That's why I don't get into politics during soap and health visits.
For what it’s worth I’ve never heard people in the industry say anything about recent politics except for making fun of Koike Yuriko during the pandemic.

If there is any political in Japan that is in our corner and wants to help preserve soaplands and won’t pass any bothersome laws (maybe even favorable ones) let me know for who to cheer and who to recommend to other people though. But I guess it’s like asking for a miracle.

Sorry to go off topic from US elections.

No idea why I'm posting in this thread, just bored right now I guess.

Unpopular opinion: all of the "Biden is senile" stuff is projection by Republicans or uneducated people. Yeah, he's super old. Everyone always knew he's old. And yes, he gaffes constantly. But he always gaffed his whole life even before he was old. I follow politics a lot closer than most people (and am not a fan of Biden btw) but I've never seen anything to make me truly think he has any genuine health issues. He actually looks healthier than most 80 somethings.

Kamala Harris, however, is truly unlikeable. Whenever she eventually runs for Pres. again, I think Democrats are going to be surprised to discover how negatively people view her. She comes off as someone purely motivated by power and ambition without any core ideals or thoughts whatsoever.

GOP primary: It's Trump vs. DeSantis. Right now Trump seems invincible but there's still a long way to go and who knows what will happen. But at the end of the day I've learned to never bet against Trump. The level of cult devotion to him in the party is something I have seriously never seen in U.S. politics in my lifetime (it's even worse than Obama 2008). Conservatives in America have completely lost their f'ing minds. I don't know why or how this happened but that's just where we are. I'm not counting out DeSantis, he's the most credible threat Trump has ever had, but it's hard at this point to see Trump going anywhere because GOP voters will forgive him for anything.

Reactions: Keihan
But at the end of the day I've learned to never bet against Trump.

The only time I have ever bet about politics I bet against Trump and then shared the winnings with several working girls in Tokyo area.

Because I am kind and generous like that.

Reactions: Alice and bdole
Many Americans will immediately forget about American politics if more Democrats and especially Republicans turn off the news and travel to Japan to have amazing sex with beautiful women. There is no better way for a man or woman to calm down and become happier than through sex. It's admirable to hold passionate views, regardless of political ideology, but in the end, politics in the western world, is an epic waste of time. As far as I'm concerned, if something good happens, I'll welcome it, if not, just prepare for the worst and enjoy life. We only have a limited amount of time, so we should live our lives to the fullest.

• Love
Reactions: AMcguyver and Alice
Not a single soul read that whole novel.
I liked the pictures of the pretty psycho lady though, thanks

@Frenchy did. He reads everything I write, he just won't admit it. And I will bait that fucker back into this thread, by...

4.jpg

5.jpg
1.jpg
2.jpg

6.jpg

See that twinkle in the eye? This is the girl you met at college frat party, followed her back to her on-campus student apartment and woke up three hours later bare-ass naked, dizzy from the GHB she laced your Natural Light with, hog-tied on the floor of her bedroom with duct tape over your mouth and her lipstick cartridge shoved up your ass while she's on the bed masturbating with a Nokia brick phone on vibrate with clothespins on her nipples and Smucker's Strawberry Jam smeared all over your crotch and her face. In other words, definite GF material.

Many Americans will immediately forget about American politics if more Democrats and especially Republicans turn off the news and travel to Japan to have amazing sex with beautiful women. There is no better way for a man or woman to calm down and become happier than through sex. It's admirable to hold passionate views, regardless of political ideology, but in the end, politics in the western world, is an epic waste of time. As far as I'm concerned, if something good happens, I'll welcome it, if not, just prepare for the worst and enjoy life. We only have a limited amount of time, so we should live our lives to the fullest.
This 100%

You sound like you like to get high. You sound like someone I could definitely hang out with on the porch getting absolutely shitfaced.

But a serious question, with you being a "Korean Sensation." Do you actually prefer Japanese women to Korean women, at least in a P4P context? Because from my perspective, as an ethnically-Japanese guy, Korean women win the P4P scene outright. Taller, longer limbs/legs, nicer skin, definitely nicer breasts/nipples and vaginas, less body hair and the obligatory plastic surgery at 16 doesn't hurt. Sure, most of them are mentally unstable with hair-trigger tempers bordering on batshit nuts and the garlic stink doesn't help, but when you're only seeing them for 90 minutes at a time and they're on the clock I think Korean women beat out Japanese women all day long.

Maybe I'm just jaded from my time in Japan.

Because from my perspective, as an ethnically-Japanese guy, Korean women win the P4P scene outright. Taller, longer limbs/legs, nicer skin, definitely nicer breasts/nipples and vaginas, less body hair and the obligatory plastic surgery at 16 doesn't hurt. Sure, most of them are mentally unstable with hair-trigger tempers bordering on batshit nuts and the garlic stink doesn't help, but when you're only seeing them for 90 minutes at a time and they're on the clock I think Korean women beat out Japanese women all day long.
Ok you sold it, the next US president will be a Korean woman.

@Frenchy did. He reads everything I write, he just won't admit it. And I will bait that fucker back into this thread, by...

View attachment 21633

View attachment 21634View attachment 21635View attachment 21636

View attachment 21637

See that twinkle in the eye? This is the girl you met at college frat party, followed her back to her on-campus student apartment and woke up three hours later bare-ass naked, dizzy from the GHB she laced your Natural Light with, hog-tied on the floor of her bedroom with duct tape over your mouth and her lipstick cartridge shoved up your ass while she's on the bed masturbating with a Nokia brick phone on vibrate with clothespins on her nipples and Smucker's Strawberry Jam smeared all over your crotch and her face. In other words, definite GF material.
Ah you ruined it. Way less attractive in these ones

No idea why I'm posting in this thread, just bored right now I guess.

Unpopular opinion: all of the "Biden is senile" stuff is projection by Republicans or uneducated people. Yeah, he's super old. Everyone always knew he's old. And yes, he gaffes constantly. But he always gaffed his whole life even before he was old. I follow politics a lot closer than most people (and am not a fan of Biden btw) but I've never seen anything to make me truly think he has any genuine health issues. He actually looks healthier than most 80 somethings.

Kamala Harris, however, is truly unlikeable. Whenever she eventually runs for Pres. again, I think Democrats are going to be surprised to discover how negatively people view her. She comes off as someone purely motivated by power and ambition without any core ideals or thoughts whatsoever.

GOP primary: It's Trump vs. DeSantis. Right now Trump seems invincible but there's still a long way to go and who knows what will happen. But at the end of the day I've learned to never bet against Trump. The level of cult devotion to him in the party is something I have seriously never seen in U.S. politics in my lifetime (it's even worse than Obama 2008). Conservatives in America have completely lost their f'ing minds. I don't know why or how this happened but that's just where we are. I'm not counting out DeSantis, he's the most credible threat Trump has ever had, but it's hard at this point to see Trump going anywhere because GOP voters will forgive him for anything.
sorry need to add creepy old Joe is notoriously creepy any little girls including even his own grandchildren. He makes Trump look like a freaking saint, no offense.

Reactions: Keihan
Ah you ruined it. Way less attractive in these ones

The third one gets me semihard which probably just tells I am old and fucked up in the head.

And I used to be only one of those things.

Conservatives in America have completely lost their f'ing minds.

They've been like this since Reagan. There's a generation of Republicans steeped in Reagan, Rush Limbaugh and Faux News that have over the years seeped into mainstream politics in the local and state levels.

Reactions: zerosupblues
sorry need to add creepy old Joe is notoriously creepy any little girls including even his own grandchildren. He makes Trump look like a freaking saint, no offense.
Yes, sniffing hair is so much worse than literally bragging about walking in on naked underage models and openly stating during nationally televised interviews that you wish you could fuck your daughter.

Being stuck with only two major parties is something that sucks about US politics. Our options are so limited. It’s like having to choose between Coke or Pepsi when you’re actually better off just drinking water.

Minor parties such as the Greens on the left or the Libertarians on the right can’t realistically break the old Democratic/Republican duopoly for a range of reasons. The new Forward Party is unlikely to do any better.

The lack of sufficient choices feeds into the polarization of the country. At the same time, it helps to explain low voter turnout in many elections.

Reactions: Alice and bdole
Yes, sniffing hair is so much worse than literally bragging about walking in on naked underage models and openly stating during nationally televised interviews that you wish you could fuck your daughter.

Nobody's arguing that one or the other isn't a piece of shit. But Joe Biden is completely indefensible. I have friends that were Secret Service agents, and I actually used to work out with the former regional head of Secret Service. From what I was told, while Biden was VP, he used to demand that young female agents be assigned to his VP residence because there was a swimming pool there and he used to force them to watch him swimming and hanging out nude. If his name weren't Joe Biden he'd be sitting in prison now as a sex offender.

But then, now when you see Hunter Biden posting TikTok videos of himself swimming nude, masturbating, taking selfies of Skittles on his erect penis and smoking crack, you really don't have to wonder where that behavior comes from. Apple never falls far from the tree.

Reactions: corgiesiao
Being stuck with only two major parties is something that sucks about US politics. Our options are so limited. It’s like having to choose between Coke or Pepsi when you’re actually better off just drinking water.

Minor parties such as the Greens on the left or the Libertarians on the right can’t realistically break the old Democratic/Republican duopoly for a range of reasons. The new Forward Party is unlikely to do any better.

The lack of sufficient choices feeds into the polarization of the country. At the same time, it helps to explain low voter turnout in many elections.
Yep. The 2-party system is entrenched, but it's nice that there are strides being made to force things like ranked-choice-voting so that third party candidates have a real chance, since people won't be voting "strategically" for the people who they think can win. I think RCV is pretty much required if we want to buck the 2-party status quo.

Reactions: SugoiBoy and Alice
Nobody's arguing that one or the other isn't a piece of shit. But Joe Biden is completely indefensible. I have friends that were Secret Service agents, and I actually used to work out with the former regional head of Secret Service. From what I was told, while Biden was VP, he used to demand that young female agents be assigned to his VP residence because there was a swimming pool there and he used to force them to watch him swimming and hanging out nude. If his name weren't Joe Biden he'd be sitting in prison now as a sex offender.

But then, now when you see Hunter Biden posting TikTok videos of himself swimming nude, masturbating, taking selfies of Skittles on his erect penis and smoking crack, you really don't have to wonder where that behavior comes from. Apple never falls far from the tree.
Ah yes, comparing "I know a guy who knows a guy who said he heard this" to something said on national TV. Exactly the same. You believe all those things about Biden because you want to. You honestly think that if that was the norm for 8 years, no one would come forward about it? At all?

Bring up Hunter Biden again when he holds a position in the government. Until then, using him to attack his dad is...actually on-brand for conservatives. But children are not a reflection of their parents, and vice versa. Again, you believe Hunter acts like he does because of his dad because you want to, not because there's any evidence for it.

Reactions: just4fun

I bet you enjoyed every minute of it.....:p

Nobody's arguing that one or the other isn't a piece of shit.
No, people are doing exactly that. It really sounds like they make up every one of their "friend of a friend" who's in the military, high place political position, or security. I don't believe anything they say that's not linked to something already reported, which about President Biden is embarrassingly little.

What's worse, what with people claiming this eclipses Trump of all people. If they had said it exceeded the average politician, I guess I'd couldn't offer an opinion as most keep their private life private but perverse stories sometimes leak out. But Trump? He literally less than a month ago was found liable of sexual assault. He personally admits to sexual assault. He brags about barging into changing rooms. He groomed 12 year-old girls. Then there's the under oath testimony about his rape and assault of children and his own wife. I'm not even touching on his other criminal activities with finances and recently with government corruption. Again, I don't believe anything some people say because their comment history makes them appear as a thin skinned egotistical braggart, but this just removes any respect on their world view.

Now, this could all be people's online persona. No idea. I mean, we're literally a forum of people that openly pay for sex with multiple people and add creative flourish on top of that. I mean, we make Hunter Biden look like a boy scout, but some are playing off these reports as if what Hunter Biden has done is worthy of throwing his father in jail.

There's no point in my replying much if at all to anything made by such persons in this thread. They'll likely cry that we didn't read previous posts or that we can't take a joke or we're blind/stupid or whatever.

Beyond that, I really hope it's people beyond Biden, Trump, or DeSantis that are big choices on the November ballot next year. Likely though it'll be Biden since no serious Democrat is challenging him and some other Republican cause Trump's chickens have all decided to come home to roost at the same time, and DeSantis folds like a wet rag at the slightest bit of push back.

1685588500495.png

Ah yes, comparing "I know a guy who knows a guy who said he heard this" to something said on national TV. Exactly the same. You believe all those things about Biden because you want to. You honestly think that if that was the norm for 8 years, no one would come forward about it? At all?

Bring up Hunter Biden again when he holds a position in the government. Until then, using him to attack his dad is...actually on-brand for conservatives. But children are not a reflection of their parents, and vice versa. Again, you believe Hunter acts like he does because of his dad because you want to, not because there's any evidence for it.

Does it not embarrass you to so obviously and desperately go to bat for Joe Biden, and in a P4P forum, nonetheless? Seriously, you're grasping for straws to defend a politician on a website dedicated to triumphantly ejaculating. And for Joe Biden, a man who doesn't know you, doesn't give a shit about you, I know you've never met and yet you've obviously got some sort of emotional investment in? Seriously, this is supposed to be a humorous thread.

But since you bring it up, I don't get any information from "a guy who knows a guy who heard this." And believe me, I'm not trying to posture or brag, inflate my image our tout a resume. Again, I'm a retired, failed political operative. But I am going to surrender this much: I spent over a decade as a senior political operative on the state and federal level and was a congressional liaison with virtually all of the major federal agencies. When the retired regional director of Secret Service tells me that Joe Biden forces young female agents to watch him fuck around in the nude, he's telling me that face-to-face in the gym locker room. I've met, worked with, operated with and was fucked over a couple of times by more than a few of the names being thrown around in this thread, including the ugliest one of all. I understand you probably have absolutely zero experience in the political world and that's probably something you should be proud of, but don't speak on things you know absolutely nothing about. You only embarrass yourself. The fact that you can't comprehend the endless vile shit that happens in our nation's most powerful corridors and never comes to light because of the systemic, entrenched, institutionalized nature of powerful males abusing subordinates and never being held accountable just demonstrates that you're tragically naive at best or just dumb as plain dogshit at worst.

Now, I was in the process of tracking down more Kristi Noem photos to post. You should be ashamed of yourself for distracting me.

• Haha
Reactions: klesu42 and bdole