U.S. 2024 Presidential Election Season kicking off...so who are you betting on??

the benefits of getting the card are not good enough
I only got it because it has my registered alias on it, which makes banking tasks easier. It is nice to be able to get a juminhyo at 7-11 though. Handy when various embassies want them for visa applications.

So after Trump confusing Halley and Pelosi we now have Biden confusing Mitterrand (who died 30 years ago) and Macron. God bless America! 😄

So after Trump confusing Halley and Pelosi we now have Biden confusing Mitterrand (who died 30 years ago) and Macron. God bless America! 😄
can't expect these guys to remember the names of women or foreigners

Macron, Mitterrand... At least not John Major.

On today's episode of "RIP Nikki, and shout out to her campaign": She just lost to literally nobody in Nevada. Called minutes ago, 33%-60% with 57% of the votes in at the moment

Macron, Mitterrand... At least not John Major.
Yeah well he started with “Mitterrand of Germany” so at first he got both the guy and the country wrong 😄
Oh well… pretty much anything goes nowadays, I suppose…
as long as he doesn’t say “King Charles of France” we’re fine

Yeah well he started with “Mitterrand of Germany” so at first he got both the guy and the country wrong 😄
Yeah, it's been more than 80 years since a French leader reported to Berlin!

• Haha
Reactions: just4fun

Shots fired!

Except not that many that time, too busy with the white flags!

• Haha
Reactions: just4fun
Drinking wine.....screaming profanities all while running away.....

Bah… better than drinking coke and screaming profanities all while running away from Vietnam or Afghanistan I guess 😉
Nothing's better than screaming profanities......and I'll walk now if you don't mind :p:D:):p

Reactions: MikeH and Frenchy
Sometimes it seems that Trump and Biden are just in a competition to say the dumbest shit. Like they secretly agreed “hey let’s inundate those fools with so much nonsense that they will have no choice to change the electoral system , finally”.
I know, just a pipe dream, but it looks like that.

So after Biden confusing dead heads of state for living ones and the presidents of Mexico and Egypt , Donnie could not leave him with so much advance and scored a big one: He should be elected because if Biden wins … Pennsylvania would change its name! (The horror… the horror…). Seriously, thanks for the show guys!

And the latest news is, that Donnie encouraged Russia to attack the biggest country (beside US) in NATO. And we (or at least some here) know which is the biggest country: starting with an F..
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-68266447
… and that would be Federal Republic of Germany I guess. France is actually spending very close to 2% of GDP on its military (Germany much less) and we have our own nukes. French nukes, we douse them in Chanel 5 and put them in Vuitton bags before launching, but nukes nevertheless…

Reactions: OsmanthusFragrans
And the latest news is, that Donnie encouraged Russia to attack the biggest country (beside US) in NATO. And we (or at least some here) know which is the biggest country: starting with an F..
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-68266447
Actually, Trump may be ok to defend France. After all he said he’d rather retire here than being in his own country… 😂
https://www.newsweek.com/donald-trump-says-he-would-prefer-being-abroad-us-1818439

Come Donnie! You’ll be so much bienvenu!

He should be elected because if Biden wins, Pennsylvania would change its name!
That's actually a good idea though, I mean who names their state with SIX consonants in a row? There's a reason they don't often call the college Pennsylvania State

That's actually a good idea though, I mean who names their state with SIX consonants in a row? There's a reason they don't often call the college Pennsylvania State
But what would it be then? “da Penn”? “Rockyland”? “CheeseSteakia”?

You know these jokes that go like: A rabbi, an imam and a priest are in a plane and all the engines fail .....

OK. Here goes my version. Keihan and Frenchy meet by accident in a forest hut, and in the forest hut, they find three objects: a voting machine, a condom (capote pour Frenchy), and a Glock.
Now, purely by coincidence, the Donald also finds himself stranded in the forest hut, because he asked Russia to invade the US.

It is a deep, dark forest, so nobody will ever know what the three of them will do.
When the Donald enters the forest hut, you could see in Keihan's and Frenchy's eyes that they start to plan something.

What happens next?? Your take....

Reactions: Frenchy
As Keihan and Frenchy begin to lock eyes, a thunder struck the tree hut switching their bodies. Frenchy is now in Trump, Trump is now in Keihan, and Keihan is now in Frenchy

• Haha
Reactions: Tabanico