U.S. 2024 Presidential Election Season kicking off...so who are you betting on??

I was yesterday years old when I saw the red ruby of Bali broken. For the Americans here, think of what happened as if a Democrat somehow doesn't carry DC in a presidential election. Though, with him in charge, it'll probably bring us closer to the US again especially in defense agreements

My wish: Donald and Joe withdraw, get a heart attack or get shot, whatever. And the remaining candidates are: Nikki Haley, Kamala Harris and Liz Cheney. Girls power.

Reactions: Alice and maikeru
My wish: Donald and Joe withdraw, get a heart attack or get shot, whatever. And the remaining candidates are: Nikki Haley, Kamala Harris and Liz Cheney. Girls power.
Either one of those guys getting shot would certainly have interesting results, oh boy I can't imagine. Nikki vs Kamala is like almost as bad in my opinion though. I guess I would go Cheney.

Reactions: Alice
It's been awfully quiet in here......

Reactions: YokoMonger
It's been awfully quiet in here......

If you liked that one you'll love this.

http://www.brandonrottinghaus.com/u...1/presidential_greatness_white_paper_2024.pdf

1709030867223.png

Dead last, with a score that nearly dips into the single digits.

I would have loved to have access to a spy cam to see El Cheeto's reaction to this one.

Reactions: Tabanico
90% of them left nearly no trace in history . I bet Trump will be among them in 100 years. A lot of noise now but nothing to posterity
I think he likely will leave a mark.

I mean, a stain is a kind of mark, right?

Yeah, I saw that a few days ago.....worst of the worst. I've seen the interviews with his fans......it's unbelievable.....

Yeah, I saw that a few days ago.....worst of the worst. I've seen the interviews with his fans......it's unbelievable.....
On the other hand, and even if he looks his age and occasionally mixes up people’s names , Biden actually makes sense most of the time.. Or the guy in this recently released interview is not the real Biden (which I bet some conspiracy nuts will say)

Do you think Haley will ride it out till the convention? We know she'll most probably get in line and support Mr. Nepo Baby, but we just don't know when

Hey, he only got a small loan of a million dollars!
Donald's dad put him to work at 8 year old, earnin' that $300,000/year. DJT was a millionaire by age 11 by pulling his own bootie straps. In truth, Trump failed at all his business attempts needing daddy to bail him out. Probably got like $400 million before his dad passed away and pissed away the billions the company technically was worth after that.

• Haha
Donald's dad put him to work at 8 year old, earnin' that $300,000/year. DJT was a millionaire by age 11 by pulling his own bootie straps. In truth, Trump failed at all his business attempts needing daddy to bail him out. Probably got like $400 million before his dad passed away and pissed away the billions the company technically was worth after that.
When I think that at 8 year old my dad asked me to scrap the old painting on the house’s fences with a knife. Under a scorching sun. For 5 Francs (not even a Euro). Yeah, you can laugh, but that made me the strong man I am now!

It's both kinda sad and funny that he's not even the only Nepo Baby running. Just look at Ronald McKennedy

Apologies for neglecting my own thread. Things have been beyond hectic, and on top of all of that, I'm slapping together a last-minute trip to Japan. That said, I have been keeping an eye on the campaigns (can't help myself) and, combined with the gossip I'm getting from my friends and former colleagues in DC, the dust is settling and things are becoming increasingly clear.

1) Nikki Haley blew her fucking campaign, royally. The mega-donors have all pulled out and she will most likely announce her departure from the race after Super Tuesday next week. Even if she didn't, logistically, there's no path to victory left for her. Trump will be the GOP nominee.

2) Joe Biden is not going to be re-elected.

3) Short of some sort of divine intervention, Donald Trump is going to be POTUS again.

And you know what? I've been thinking about this pretty seriously over the past few weeks and I've decided. I'm going to vote for him. Hold my nose, hate myself, vote blackout drunk, but I'm voting for him...and a whole lot of Trump-hating Americans from all across the spectrum are doing the same (Google Michael Rapaport, a rabid Trump-hater liberal). Under Joe Biden's watch, after he reversed/revoked all of Trump's executive orders securing the southern border, almost 9-million illegal immigrants have flooded into the country. That's larger than the population of entire U.S. states. Not a week goes by without another story of Americans being murdered, assaulted and terrorized by illegals, most of whom are being summarily released into the general population due to "sanctuary city" and blue-state laws (like "no cash bail"). Venezuela is emptying its prisons and insane asylums and shipping its trash here, just like Fidel did decades ago. Thousands of CHINESE illegals are sneaking in every month. And the vast majority of all of these so-called "asylum seekers" are working-age, military-age adult males.

This shit has to stop. Even if it's just for a month, Trump needs to be POTUS again to shut this bullshit down and re-enact his policies that absolutely worked--remain in Mexico policy, finish building the border wall, empower state governors/legislatures to secure their own borders and deploy the military to assist. And of course, re-hire all of the hundreds of demoralized DHS/Border Patrol agents who have quit in the past couple of years after being ordered to neglect their sworn duties and instead babysit and chauffeur illegal immigrant criminals rather than detain and deport them. Trump is vowing to enact the largest deportation effort in U.S. history, and I'm all for it. Under Biden we have no border, and the ramifications of the past three years are going to haunt us for years to come.

Am I worried about all the other dumb shit DJT will get up to once he's back? Sure, who isn't? I'm expecting him to devote the bulk of his time, at least during his first few months back in the WH, to a reckless "revenge tour," waging war on anyone and everyone who didn't support him four years ago and ordering mass firings at virtually every level of the federal government. It's my hope that amidst all of the chaos he's about to bring back, he'll unfuck all of the terrifying national security crises that Biden and his team have caused and bring back some semblance of order.

I already know precisely who here is going to howl in protest to this post, and that's fine. At the end of the day, it isn't your country and you can't vote here (yet) so go pound sand if you don't like it. And if you're such a passionate advocate and champion of no borders, universal asylum rights and the rights of illegals to invade foreign countries and commit crimes while there with no legal repercussions, please post the number of hours, days, weeks and months you've spent protesting in front of the Tokyo immigration bureau office and railing against Japan's immigration policies which, as every expat that ever lived in Japan knows, are ten times more restrictive (and downright discriminatory) than anything the U.S. has ever enacted in its entire history.

• Haha
Reactions: jhingy567
Apologies for neglecting my own thread. Things have been beyond hectic, and on top of all of that, I'm slapping together a last-minute trip to Japan. That said, I have been keeping an eye on the campaigns (can't help myself) and, combined with the gossip I'm getting from my friends and former colleagues in DC, the dust is settling and things are becoming increasingly clear.

1) Nikki Haley blew her fucking campaign, royally. The mega-donors have all pulled out and she will most likely announce her departure from the race after Super Tuesday next week. Even if she didn't, logistically, there's no path to victory left for her. Trump will be the GOP nominee.

3) Short of some sort of divine intervention, Donald Trump is going to be POTUS again.

And you know what? I've been thinking about this pretty seriously over the past few weeks and I've decided. I'm going to vote for him. Hold my nose, hate myself, vote blackout drunk, but I'm voting for him...and a whole lot of Trump-hating Americans from all across the spectrum are doing the same (Google Michael Rapaport, a rabid Trump-hater liberal). Under Joe Biden's watch, after he reversed/revoked all of Trump's executive orders securing the southern border, almost 9-million illegal immigrants have flooded into the country. That's larger than the population of entire U.S. states. Not a week goes by without another story of Americans being murdered, assaulted and terrorized by illegals, most of whom are being summarily released into the general population due to "sanctuary city" and blue-state laws (like "no cash bail"). Venezuela is emptying its prisons and insane asylums and shipping its trash here, just like Fidel did decades ago. Thousands of CHINESE illegals are sneaking in every month. And the vast majority of all of these so-called "asylum seekers" are working-age, military-age adult males.

This shit has to stop. Even if it's just for a month, Trump needs to be POTUS again to shut this bullshit down and re-enact his policies that absolutely worked--remain in Mexico policy, finish building the border wall, empower state governors/legislatures to secure their own borders and deploy the military to assist. And of course, re-hire all of the hundreds of demoralized DHS/Border Patrol agents who have quit in the past couple of years after being ordered to neglect their sworn duties and instead babysit and chauffeur illegal immigrant criminals rather than detain and deport them. Trump is vowing to enact the largest deportation effort in U.S. history, and I'm all for it. Under Biden we have no border, and the ramifications of the past three years are going to haunt us for years to come.

Am I worried about all the other dumb shit DJT will get up to once he's back? Sure, who isn't? I'm expecting him to devote the bulk of his time, at least during his first few months back in the WH, to a reckless "revenge tour," waging war on anyone and everyone who didn't support him four years ago and ordering mass firings at virtually every level of the federal government. It's my hope that amidst all of the chaos he's about to bring back, he'll unfuck all of the terrifying national security crises that Biden and his team have caused and bring back some semblance of order.

I already know precisely who here is going to howl in protest to this post, and that's fine. At the end of the day, it isn't your country and you can't vote here (yet) so go pound sand if you don't like it. And if you're such a passionate advocate and champion of no borders, universal asylum rights and the rights of illegals to invade foreign countries and commit crimes while there with no legal repercussions, please post the number of hours, days, weeks and months you've spent protesting in front of the Tokyo immigration bureau office and railing against Japan's immigration policies which, as every expat that ever lived in Japan knows, are ten times more restrictive (and downright discriminatory) than anything the U.S. has ever enacted in its entire history.
Good news guys, Keihan bets on Trump. Given his predictions’ track record, that’s a strong sign he will lose again! 😄

What's that smell?

Reactions: Frenchy

Dude
Your stable genius is currently BLOCKING stricter GOP border legislation , not pushing for it. Why wait for next year if it’s such an emergency?
And where exactly did I support more illegal immigration? I Hate it in the EU, hate it in the US, hate it in Japan (I remember those fucking Iranians selling counterfeit cards in Shibuya back in the days… not a huge crime, granted)
By the way, speaking about a bigger crime, what’s the only country that sent migrants to the US then attacked the US by surprise , on its own soil? Apart from wherever the 9/11 guys came from? Trump would have been in favor of Japanese internment camps in 1942 ya know , “this shit had to stop” 😉

Last edited:
Reactions: qcryp and just4fun
Holy fuck America has lost its collective mind.

But what are your thoughts on Madame Web and One Day? @just4fun needs to know...
While we’re at it , still waiting for a field report from Keihan about … you know…. What TAG is really meant for 😉

Reactions: just4fun
Ten times more restrictive (and downright discriminatory) than anything the U.S. has ever enacted in its entire history
Japan's current immigration policies are ten times worse than the Chinese Exclusion Act?

Regardless of anything involving the border or whatever, out of the current top three candidates, only one of them is not a Nepo Baby. I'm sure Americans still #neverforget what happened the last time another Nepo Baby was elected to the presidency. I don't claim to know the inner workings of border control or immigration system, though I do know that RFK only got people to listen to his cuckoo platform because of the K in his name, and Trump wouldn't be here if not for his minted dad that can just "loan" him 3,865 2-hour 花嫁コース Y-Shirts sessions to prop up his failing business ventures

Last edited:
While some might lick all the dust off the orange cheeto, Nikki Haley is showing the Republican party is not unified behind that orange carcass stuffed with rotting hamburgers and fried chicken. Biden is enjoying 50 point leads while cry baby has 40% of their party vote against him and 1/4 of those Republican voters saying they'll never vote for that dumpster fire.

The hilarious part is that Trump is fighting so hard to stay out of court and on the ballot, that it just pushes for bigger turnouts voting against him and all down ballot R's get caught in the blast. Biden is a nice guy and really has accomplished a lot in his term, but he does not project power or confidence on camera. Fortunately his opponent will be Trump meaning a bigger win in November than four years ago cause people hate Trump that much. Sorry, but a big reason Trump won in 2016 is that many people hated Hillary Clinton including among Democrats. There's just not that sort of hate when it comes to Biden and Trump far exceeds it.

Japan's current immigration policies are ten times worse than the Chinese Exclusion Act?
You don't even have to go that far back, the US immigration system still blatantly discriminates on the basis of national origin. White-collar Indians have to wait 131 years for permanent residency due to statutory quotas.

And it's terribly inefficient in general. Just bringing a Japanese spouse to the US often requires one to two years of sitting around, which is solely because USCIS is incredibly understaffed. And prepare for thousands of dollars in fees even if you aren't using a lawyer.

Reactions: rd1023
Under Joe Biden's watch, after he reversed/revoked all of Trump's executive orders securing the southern border, almost 9-million illegal immigrants have flooded into the country. That's larger than the population of entire U.S. states. Not a week goes by without another story of Americans being murdered, assaulted and terrorized by illegals, most of whom are being summarily released into the general population due to "sanctuary city" and blue-state laws (like "no cash bail"). Venezuela is emptying its prisons and insane asylums and shipping its trash here, just like Fidel did decades ago. Thousands of CHINESE illegals are sneaking in every month. And the vast majority of all of these so-called "asylum seekers" are working-age, military-age adult males.

I hate to burst your bubble but the illegal population stayed about the same under Trump, despite falling substantially in prior years under Obama.

Under Biden, ICE has become much more active in catching, detaining and deporting illegals, which Fox News shamelessly spins to make it look as if the problem is getting worse. Just read that article closely: more illegals getting caught, more getting deported, and yet the spin is "THE ILLEGAL POPULATION IS GOING UP, HIDE YOUR KIDS AND YOUR WIVES" even though they are only looking at enforcement statistics (i.e. how aggressive the government is enforcing the border) and never fucking once show any statistics on the population.

Biden is too fucking old and half brain-dead, but he is still a way better president than Trump, even on this issue.