U.S. 2024 Presidential Election Season kicking off...so who are you betting on??

Well, that was certainly a constructive, lucid and thoughtful response. Can I assume you were a member of the debate team during your collegiate years, of course also assuming you attended what must've been a prestigious and demanding institution of higher learning?

See, kids? This is what happens when you do too much drugs as a teenager, and probably well past that. Nancy Reagan had it right: JUST SAY NO.
I'm only talking to you scumbag. You can assume that I treat pos exactly like the pos that they are. That I know you understand. What? Are you fucking writing a book? It's none of your fuckin business where I went or didn't go. JFYI It's because of people like me you're allowed to spew ur bullshit to the world.

So kiddies, when you see pos like this handing out flyers.....FOX lying you to death

JUST SAY FUCK YOU ASSHOLE!

Reactions: Tabanico
On a more serious note, after you sober up you might want to beg the admins to erase what you've just written (and what I've quoted, twice :):):)). Perhaps you aren't familiar with Secret Service protocols but I am. Simultaneously ranting about purchasing a firearm and also raping the daughter of a former POTUS and current candidate for POTUS is how you end up with men in suits showing up at your doorstep, even if you're currently residing in Japan. We have 1811 (Special Agent) State Department assets assigned to all U.S. Embassies who can be dispatched very quickly for issues like this.
Fuck you

Hey kids, how do you think racists have all these stats on "illegal immigrants" ... oh, right, because these were stopped by border patrol and processed. So President Biden's administration is more effecting at stopping and processing crossings while Trump illegally just let immigrants work at his golf courses and hotels. Republicans just want the ability to have cheap labor but also be able to deport the laborers when they get organized, uppity, or demand benefits/equity. You know this because they're against laws that allow the state to confiscate property and wealth of businesses that purchase illegal labor.

There's another pos on Reddit spewing this same kinda garbage. Lie, lie, lie until it becomes the truth. He finally blew his brains out from what I heard.

I'll give you credit, you certainly dig in your heels. Some might view that as a positive attribute.
Wait, aren’t by definition the “illegal crossings” those that are spotted and stopped by the Border Control guys? Otherwise if they are not even detected how can they even appear in stats?
So the stat you showed is similar to the one I showed earlier (and you mocked me with about 10 ranty posts for that).
Border Control is busier under Biden than Trump, ok. Maybe because they simply do a better job

Because the majority of Americans now view illegal immigration as the most pressing issue in our country. FACT.
Try 28%. I suspect that the vast majority of them are Fox News viewers in red states, and their perception of the problem mostly comes from GOP propaganda rather than any first-hand experience.

Try 28%. I suspect that the vast majority of them are Fox News viewers in red states, and their perception of the problem mostly comes from GOP propaganda rather than any first-hand experience.
Yeah I always wondered how the “shit kickers” (not my words, Keihan’s) in deep rural Murica actually fear illegal immigration so much . Its not like Montana is flowed by Mexicans I suppose

Wait, aren’t by definition the “illegal crossings” those that are spotted and stopped by the Border Control guys? Otherwise if they are not even detected how can they even appear in stats?
So the stat you showed is similar to the one I showed earlier (and you mocked me with about 10 ranty posts for that).
Border Control is busier under Biden than Trump, ok. Maybe because they simply do a better job

I'm not going to fault you for not knowing this or accuse you of living under a rock for the past two years, but if you watch any--and I mean, ANY--news network on any day of the week, you'll have your answer to this. Under the Biden Admin and Sec. Mayorkas, Border Patrol agents have been instructed to "process" illegals rather than detain them. The illegals, under the guise of "seeking asylum," cross the border and immediately turn themselves in to border agents. They are processed, given tentative dates to appear before a judge and then given chartered bus/airline tickets to any destination of their choice within the U.S and usually without undergoing a full background check. That is why you see caravans of tens of thousands of illegals constantly marching toward the Mexico border. That is why you see groups of young, military-age men beating American police officers in the street and raping/murdering American college students. And that is why another terrorist attack on our soil is almost guaranteed. And the sad part is it will probably occur after Biden is voted out in November, so the next POTUS will get blamed for it by imbeciles (like a few here) with TDS.

Under Trump we had the "remain in Mexico" policy, where "asylum seekers" were required to remain in Mexico, subject to Mexico's already waning hospitality toward this influx of Central and Southern American refugees. Biden immediately axed all Trump border policies by executive action once he took office, and now we are where we are, with almost 9-million illegals now living on the streets of America's blue cities, overwhelming social services (again, don't believe me and do a Google search) and causing rampant criminal activity.

But don't take my word for it. Since you're all blue, blue-collar, left-leaning types, take the word of the union leadership for DHS/BP. Simple Google search. There's a reason the head of the union is on Fox every day, screaming for help and railing against the Biden Admin.

This shit isn't sustainable and it's going to destroy the Biden presidency. Eight more months and we'll know who was right.

Also, if you look at the stats, they were rising under Trump until COVID hit in 2020. At that point the land borders were totally closed unless you had a life-or-death emergency, and it was also hard for people to get into Canada or Mexico to cross the border illegally, so of course there wasn't much immigration action that year. Then in 2021, most of the restrictions were dropped and people started moving around like crazy.

Reactions: Frenchy
if you look at the stats, they were rising under Trump until COVID hit in 2020
WHy do you think he didn't include the pre-2020 stats in the first place?

Reactions: Frenchy
I'm not going to fault you for not knowing this or accuse you of living under a rock for the past two years, but if you watch any--and I mean, ANY--news network on any day of the week, you'll have your answer to this. Under the Biden Admin and Sec. Mayorkas, Border Patrol agents have been instructed to "process" illegals rather than detain them. The illegals, under the guise of "seeking asylum," cross the border and immediately turn themselves in to border agents. They are processed, given tentative dates to appear before a judge and then given chartered bus/airline tickets to any destination of their choice within the U.S and usually without undergoing a full background check. That is why you see caravans of tens of thousands of illegals constantly marching toward the Mexico border. That is why you see groups of young, military-age men beating American police officers in the street and raping/murdering American college students. And that is why another terrorist attack on our soil is almost guaranteed. And the sad part is it will probably occur after Biden is voted out in November, so the next POTUS will get blamed for it by imbeciles (like a few here) with TDS.

Under Trump we had the "remain in Mexico" policy, where "asylum seekers" were required to remain in Mexico, subject to Mexico's already waning hospitality toward this influx of Central and Southern American refugees. Biden immediately axed all Trump border policies by executive action once he took office, and now we are where we are, with almost 9-million illegals now living on the streets of America's blue cities, overwhelming social services (again, don't believe me and do a Google search) and causing rampant criminal activity.

But don't take my word for it. Since you're all blue, blue-collar, left-leaning types, take the word of the union leadership for DHS/BP. Simple Google search. There's a reason the head of the union is on Fox every day, screaming for help and railing against the Biden Admin.

This shit isn't sustainable and it's going to destroy the Biden presidency. Eight more months and we'll know who was right.
1) I voted conservative all my life , dumbass (but not the buffoons just acting as conservatives)
2) so we come back to the same topic: why waiting one more year to do something?

Also, if you look at the stats, they were rising under Trump until COVID hit in 2020. At that point the land borders were totally closed unless you had a life-or-death emergency, and it was also hard for people to get into Canada or Mexico to cross the border illegally, so of course there wasn't much immigration action that year. Then in 2021, most of the restrictions were dropped and people started moving around like crazy.
Good point. Trump was actually helped by Covid in at least one objective I guess.
By the way , he’s not using the “We’ll build the wall and Mexico will pay for it” tagline anymore and that’s a shame coz really it was the funniest one

In the spirit of what this thread was supposed to be about, and since it's time for my nightcap and lights-out, I'll end with a few pointers that every single poll (ABC, CBS, WSJ, etc.) taken in the last few months confirms:

1) The majority of Americans think illegal immigration is the most pressing issue in America, and approval ratings suggest they blame the Biden Admin for it.

2) The majority of Americans do not think the economy is doing well, and approval ratings suggest they blame the Biden Admin for it.

3) The majority of Americans do not approve of the Biden Admin's handling of world issues and are concerned about the number of global conflicts currently taking place.

With that said, if you're a simple observer to all of this, do you realistically trust a severely demented and cognitively-challenged 82yo who can't even string together a coherent sentence and relies on earpieces and note-cards during his press conferences to fix those issues? Or do you hold your nose and vote for a guy whose behavior and antics you fucking hate but actually has a track record of a booming economy, record-low illegal immigration and who had no major wars during his tenure and previously violent nutjob despots actually willing to behave? That's the question most Americans will be faced with this year.

Trump is going to be the next POTUS.

In the spirit of what this thread was supposed to be about, and since it's time for my nightcap and lights-out, I'll end with a few pointers that every single poll (ABC, CBS, WSJ, etc.) taken in the last few months confirms:

1) The majority of Americans think illegal immigration is the most pressing issue in America, and approval ratings suggest they blame the Biden Admin for it.

2) The majority of Americans do not think the economy is doing well, and approval ratings suggest they blame the Biden Admin for it.

3) The majority of Americans do not approve of the Biden Admin's handling of world issues and are concerned about the number of global conflicts currently taking place.

With that said, if you're a simple observer to all of this, do you realistically trust a severely demented and cognitively-challenged 82yo who can't even string together a coherent sentence and relies on earpieces and note-cards during his press conferences to fix those issues? Or do you hold your nose and vote for a guy whose behavior and antics you fucking hate but actually has a track record of a booming economy, record-low illegal immigration and who had no major wars during his tenure and previously violent nutjob despots actually willing to behave? That's the question most Americans will be faced with this year.

… and the majority of Americans think your hero is actually the most insane one

Anyway, for a very different view from a very different Trump…
https://open.substack.com/pub/maryt...olls?r=2swp5&utm_medium=ios&utm_campaign=post

It's nuts how easy it is to stoke up fear by depicting immigrants as a criminal/animal horde. And it's nuts that it just keeps on happening. The nonsense that is taking place in the US right now is just identical to the Brexit debates, and identical to right-wing media talking g points for going on a couple of centuries now. And like the drag queen stuff it is pure projection. Immigrants contribute so much culturally and economically and the people who are terrified by them are sitting in front of fox news eating themselves into oblivion and contributing precisely nothing to society. Just like the people terrified by drag queens and queers and trannies are out raping kids any chance they get.

It's fucking depressing that intelligent people weaponise this shit for their own personal gain. And, holy fucking shit, how can anybody whose family immigrated to America object to the notion of immigration. And by the way that is basically fucking everybody in America.

America has lost its fucking mind.

The

usual Keihan’s way to BS assertions:

“'ll end with a few pointers that every single poll (ABC, CBS, WSJ, etc.) taken in the last few months confirms:”

He won’t give links to said polls
We are just asked to trust HIM polls say what he says they do, and that they are relevant to an election when it’s not even “a majority of Americans” who truely decide

Fed up with the unsourced, un-justified and most of the time untrue bullshit , man. Can’t you see EVERYONE here is also fed up with your poor-Fox copy/paste tactics?

Last edited:
We are just asked to trust HIM polls say what he says they do
... and the couple of times I've bothered to do the digging, they did not.

It's nuts how easy it is to stoke up fear by depicting immigrants as a criminal/animal horde. And it's nuts that it just keeps on happening. The nonsense that is taking place in the US right now is just identical to the Brexit debates, and identical to right-wing media talking g points for going on a couple of centuries now. And like the drag queen stuff it is pure projection. Immigrants contribute so much culturally and economically and the people who are terrified by them are sitting in front of fox news eating themselves into oblivion and contributing precisely nothing to society. Just like the people terrified by drag queens and queers and trannies are out raping kids any chance they get.

It's fucking depressing that intelligent people weaponise this shit for their own personal gain. And, holy fucking shit, how can anybody whose family immigrated to America object to the notion of immigration. And by the way that is basically fucking everybody in America.

America has lost its fucking mind.
Yes but imagine you are an Irish American and in some crazy parallel history Ireland bombs Pearl Harbor and you’re a proud American and all (despite thinking the USA should not have existed in the first place, yeah Native Americans!) but totally understand that FDR incarcerates all Irish in camps because , you know , “collective retribution”, but you also totally believe America is the land of FREEEEDOM anyway, but it should not be for those damn vicious Japs who steal the jobs and women of proud Americans like you who just immigrated and was soon after incarcerated but what the heck, FREEEEDOM! 🤪

(Something like that, I may have missed a few logical steps in the reasoning though) 😂

IMG_4455.png

Last edited:
And, holy fucking shit, how can anybody whose family immigrated to America object to the notion of immigration. And by the way that is basically fucking everybody in America.

"Fuck you I got mine"

That's how. Some of the most racist, anti-immigrant groups are immigrants themselves that just happened to have circumstances lucky enough for them to move to America.

Still even when it was all clear to everyone and his dog that Biden was going to be the candidate for Democrats the Republicans went and selected the only person in the country who has the chance to lose to him as their candidate.

I mean anyone who doesn't look like he/she is going to drop dead right now and can still remember the name of his party and that he is a candidate for the presidency would win easily over Biden.

• Haha
Reactions: Sudsy and Tabanico
Still even when it was all clear to everyone and his dog that Biden was going to be the candidate for Democrats the Republicans went and selected the only person in the country who has the chance to lose to him as their candidate.

I mean anyone who doesn't look like he/she is going to drop dead right now and can still remember the name of his party and that he is a candidate for the presidency would win easily over Biden.
Yeah, and the same could be said about why Democrats chose to re-appoint Biden. Only logical conclusion here: both parties badly want to lose. They try to out-lose each other ruthlessly . It’s really all about getting that Big L in the History books and Oh my God won’t they stop at any trick and scheme to get that coveted defeat 🤪

Reactions: MikeH
I keep wondering whether someone will run as an independent and leech enough votes to swing the election. Unfortunately I have a feeling this would benefit Trump simply because his followers treat him like a religious figure.