U.S. 2024 Presidential Election Season kicking off...so who are you betting on??

The

usual Keihan’s way to BS assertions:

“'ll end with a few pointers that every single poll (ABC, CBS, WSJ, etc.) taken in the last few months confirms:”

He won’t give links to said polls
We are just asked to trust HIM polls say what he says they do, and that they are relevant to an election when it’s not even “a majority of Americans” who truely decide

Fed up with the unsourced, un-justified and most of the time untrue bullshit , man. Can’t you see EVERYONE here is also fed up with your poor-Fox copy/paste tactics?

You REALLY want to play this game again? Because it's a simple Google Search away, and every time you end up looking like a jackass and then trying to redirect the topic toward some other TDS tangent. But since you insist...

6 in 10 See Illegal Immigration As Very Serious Problem

Immigration overtakes inflation as top voter concern: Poll

New poll reveals record-high number of Americans view this issue as 'critical threat' to US interests

New Poll: Immigration Number One Concern for Americans

Immigration Tops Voters' Concerns in Latest Poll, as Approval of President's Handling Plummets

Majority of Americans disapprove of Biden's handling of border, poll shows

Voters say the US-Mexico border is a big problem

Americans increasingly see border as crisis, call for tougher measures, CBS News poll finds

Immigration surges to top concern for Americans, new poll finds

Voters see border as Biden's biggest failure: Poll

70 Percent Disapprove of Biden's Handling of Immigration in Latest CBS News Poll

Biden approval rating on handling immigration reaches all-time low

Bloomberg poll: Biden losing ground to Trump on immigration

Most Americans support southern border wall — as 61% call illegal immigration 'very serious problem': poll

Biden facing abysmal approval rating on immigration as Americans react to spiraling border crisis: Just 26% of Americans approve of Biden's handling of immigration policy

Biden's job approval drops to 38% as border worries rise, Reuters/Ipsos poll shows

Biden approval near lowest of his term as immigration concerns rise -Reuters/Ipsos poll

New York City migrant services on the chopping block in second round of budget cuts

Chicago suburbs seek to restrict migrant dropoffs

NBC: New warnings over Chicago's migrant crisis

NBC: New York City public hospitals overwhelmed by increase of migrants

Again, Google is your friend. But let me guess...now even GOOGLE is part of this vast, right-wing MAGA conspiracy partnering with Putin and the GOP???

You REALLY want to play this game again? Because it's a simple Google Search away, and every time you end up looking like a jackass and then trying to redirect the topic toward some other TDS tangent. But since you insist...

New poll reveals record-high number of Americans view this issue as 'critical threat' to US interests

Immigration Tops Voters' Concerns in Latest Poll, as Approval of President's Handling Plummets

Americans increasingly see border as crisis, call for tougher measures, CBS News poll finds

70 Percent Disapprove of Biden's Handling of Immigration in Latest CBS News Poll

Most Americans support southern border wall — as 61% call illegal immigration 'very serious problem': poll

Biden facing abysmal approval rating on immigration as Americans react to spiraling border crisis: Just 26% of Americans approve of Biden's handling of immigration policy

Biden's job approval drops to 38% as border worries rise, Reuters/Ipsos poll shows

Biden approval near lowest of his term as immigration concerns rise -Reuters/Ipsos poll

New York City migrant services on the chopping block in second round of budget cuts

Again, Google is your friend. But let me guess...now even GOOGLE is part of this vast, right-wing MAGA conspiracy partnering with Putin and the GOP???

Compare what you just sent with your spins on it:

1) The majority of Americans think illegal immigration is the most pressing issue in America, and approval ratings suggest they blame the Biden Admin for it. —> ok, got that checked. SO AGAIN WHY WAIT ANOTHER YEAR TO FUCKING DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT , Mr GOP OPERATIVE?!!!!!

2) The majority of Americans do not think the economy is doing well, and approval ratings suggest they blame the Biden Admin for it. —-> nada

3) The majority of Americans do not approve of the Biden Admin's handling of world issues and are concerned about the number of global conflicts currently taking place. —-> nada

But the biggest lie is that a majority of Americans would think Trump would do a better job. Let me remind you that your guy lost the popular vote , twice, and he had not yet sent his hordes to storm the Capitol. Or pressured Georgia officials to “give me the votes”. Not something “the majority of Americans “ may forget easily…

Last edited:

You still here?

STFU Jerky

Reactions: zerosupblues
The majority of Americans think illegal immigration is the most pressing issue in America
Your own data above says that number is 35%.... but keep on charging at that windmill.

The majority think it's serious, yes, but not the most pressing issue.

It's hilarious that if Trump wasn't running, Joe Biden likely wouldn't have run again. All these things Keihan brings up would bury Biden against a (from appearance at least) sane Republican nominee. But with Trump, everything gets overshadowed by how everything has to be about him. Can't talk about the border or the economy all the time because Trump has to bring up how he's being persecuted by Biden, and the courts, and the states, and people he owes money to, etc. Keihan even admits he has to hold his nose voting for Trump.

I mean, personally if I was presented a choice between an over boiled cabbage (how he seems to view Biden) and a pile of fresh cowshit (how he seems to view Trump), I'd just say I'm not eating. Nope, not Keihan. He and folks like him look at that plate of fresh cowshit and start chowing down all the while insulting anyone that opt boiled cabbage or to abstain.

See, I didn't like Hilary and I didn't vote for her. That didn't mean I voted for Trump. I had no problem saying Hilary was the better of the two, but she is still corrupt and shady. I just voted for the other candidates down ballot. Biden in 2020 was a good guy with a good record (some flaws but overall good) so he was easy to vote for.

With Biden in 2024, he's shown he's a good person that cares about the American people who selected amazing people for his administration and has led the US into the top tier of economic performance. It's easy to vote for him over Trump (again). I still would prefer it was another Democrat, but I blame that more on Trump refusing to fade away.

America has lost its fucking mind.
Can’t lose what you don’t have ;)
IMG_7896.jpeg

Just reminding everyone here again: Between Biden, Trump, and RFK, only one of them isn't a Nepo Baby. Immigration policy or economic reform be damned, who's there on their merits and who's there because their family and their last name propelled them to relevance? And just for reference, Clinton wouldn't have passed this test either.

... Previously violent nut-job despots actually willing to behave ...
If you mean that as in the US stopping military exercises with SK to get approximately fuck-all from NK in that Singapore talk, then yeah, Mr. Nepo Baby Who Paid Someone To Write The Art of the Deal really got Kim to behave there. Remind me how many times NK flew rockets over Japan during his term again, one of them on July 4th?

Well, had a quick look at the actual SOTU speech… didn’t seem to be from a senile and insane guy at all

Reactions: just4fun
Well, had a quick look at the actual SOTU speech… didn’t seem to be from a senile and insane guy at all
Don't you know, he's both a senile old man who can't string two syllables together, and ALSO an evil mastermind of dastardly principles dead-set to destroy the US from the inside and turn the Statue of Liberty to the Statue of Whoring to Illegal Immigrants. Get your Biden right, smh

Don't you know, he's both a senile old man who can't string two syllables together, and ALSO an evil mastermind of dastardly principles dead-set to destroy the US from the inside and turn the Statue of Liberty to the Statue of Whoring to Illegal Immigrants. Get your Biden right, smh
Then I have an issue. Not to go full Keihan on this but Miss Liberty is our gift to America. And yes the actual model for it was probably a whore but she was a pure-blooded , proud and white and catholic (kinda / sort of) French whore. We may order our own Team 6 Seal equivalent to get her back .

I know you're not possibly stupid enough to believe that POTUS (and I mean ANY POTUS) actually writes his own SOTU speech. You do understand there are multiple speechwriters employed by any administration that do this dirty work? Sure, Slow Joe got caught in a few coughing fits and not being able to correctly pronounce the name of the girl that was murdered by an illegal immigrant who got in during his watch and stuttering while the crowd booed him, but I'll be the first to admit I was absolutely stunned by how well he was able to perform for that hour and a half. As mentioned above, I'd be interested to know what drugs they gave him.

But again, he can't actually hide from live debates, as all of his handlers and Kamala and his Press Secretary and his admin people are suggesting will be the "strategy." Don't take my word for it, go look it up. The narrative now is that "TRUMP DIDN'T PARTICIPATE IN ANY GOP PRIMARY DEBATES, SO JOE BIDEN DOESN'T NEED TO DO ANY GENERAL ELECTION DEBATES AND IT'LL BE FINE!!"

No, he'll have to come out of hiding and debate Trump and it's going to be some sad shit, seriously. In any event, elections are eight months away so why bother arguing? It'll be over soon enough and we'll know who was right.

I know you're not possibly stupid enough to believe that POTUS (and I mean ANY POTUS) actually writes his own SOTU speech. You do understand there are multiple speechwriters employed by any administration that do this dirty work? Sure, Slow Joe got caught in a few coughing fits and not being able to correctly pronounce the name of the girl that was murdered by an illegal immigrant who got in during his watch and stuttering while the crowd booed him, but I'll be the first to admit I was absolutely stunned by how well he was able to perform for that hour and a half. As mentioned above, I'd be interested to know what drugs they gave him.

But again, he can't actually hide from live debates, as all of his handlers and Kamala and his Press Secretary and his admin people are suggesting will be the "strategy." Don't take my word for it, go look it up. The narrative now is that "TRUMP DIDN'T PARTICIPATE IN ANY GOP PRIMARY DEBATES, SO JOE BIDEN DOESN'T NEED TO DO ANY GENERAL ELECTION DEBATES AND IT'LL BE FINE!!"

No, he'll have to come out of hiding and debate Trump and it's going to be some sad shit, seriously. In any event, elections are eight months away so why bother arguing? It'll be over soon enough and we'll know who was right.
It’s funny how you completely go on a tengent assuming stuff which I never wrote not even alluded to. Of course I know they have speechwriters. You’re getting seriously ANNOYING , Mr GOP Operative . By the way how does it feel to see the nepo-daughter in law of your nepo-baby candidate take over as co-chairman? Yeah Family values 😂

Sort of sad the big talking points now are how obviously old and in decline the candidates are. Still just annoyed somehow this is where we are at, I wouldn't trust an 80 year old to do much of anything let alone be president. Hell it's not just presidents either tons of them in congress in general.

Reactions: Tabanico and Alice
Sort of sad the big talking points now are how obviously old and in decline the candidates are.

All I can say, and this time with obvious joy as I have no pony in this game, that in democracy each country gets exactly the candidates they deserve.

Reactions: Tabanico and Sudsy
By the way how does it feel to see the nepo-daughter in law of your nepo-baby candidate take over as co-chairman?

I didn't like it but it was inevitable. McDaniel oversaw a string of stunning losses and at the end of the day, the buck stops at the top of the food chain--no different from any other industry or corporate structure.

Do I like Lara Trump as RNC co-chair? No, I don't. I don't like her, or her husband, and the truth is that aside from Ivanka and Melania I think the entire Trump family is full of fucking assholes. But if fucking assholes can get our overall economy back to what it was pre-pandemic, and our national security back to what it was pre-Biden, then I'm willing to vote for them.

BTW, just to be polite, you're misusing the term "nepo baby." That term applies to someone who rode his/her parent's coattails into success in the same industry. Fred Trump never became a mega-celebrity, author, reality television star and then, of course, POTUS. It would be more appropriate if Baron Trump were to some day become a national celebrity and then POTUS. Just so you know.

One of the ironies of the caucuses and primaries is that the two major parties do hold contests in a territory like American Samoa where people can’t actually vote in the general election. Guess it’s better than nothing?

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news...an-samoa-republican-caucus-trump/72900788007/
Another thing for which I can’t figure out the US system. Same with Puerto Rico if I remember well. We are not especially proud of our colonial past but at least now all citizens in Tahiti, Guyana, New Caledonia etc have the same voting rights as in the mainland

Reactions: SugoiBoy