U.S. 2024 Presidential Election Season kicking off...so who are you betting on??

https://fred.stlouisfed.org/series/APU0000708111

Here you can see eggs went from $2 on average in 2020 to almost $5 in 2022. This chart claims the price has since dropped, but at least where I live they're still $8 a dozen. Most food has gone up in price, but eggs for sure are the most noticeable.

3 bucks at Walmart

IMG_4522.jpeg

Where do you shop my friend? An all-organic cage-free 5th Avenue eggs store?

Last edited:
Reactions: Alice and just4fun
Don't mind Frenchy. He's one of the forum's two poster children for Clinical TDS and the mere glimpse of an orange comb-over whips him into a frenzy that renders him impervious to logic, reality or self-control. But again, he doesn't live, or work, or buy groceries or raise a family in the U.S. so he has the luxury of living completely detached from the reality of having to pay $8 for a carton of eggs, or $6 for a gallon of milk, or watching your electricity bill go from $80/month to $120/month and while paying $6/gallon for gas...which certainly was NOT the situation in 2019. The bright side is that while he can rant and rave and insult people online (sound familiar?) he can't vote here. Americans who DO remember life in 2019 vs 2024 will.
How much is gas in US today?

Today's average price of gas in the U.S. is $3.32 per gallon, up $0.02 from yesterday, $0.05 from last week and $0.21 from last month.

You are a lying scumbag piece of shit!

How much is gas in US today?

Today's average price of gas in the U.S. is $3.32 per gallon, up $0.02 from yesterday, $0.05 from last week and $0.21 from last month.

… or, he’s buying his gas at an all-organic , cage-free, 5th Avenue gas station 😄

• Haha
Reactions: just4fun
… or, he’s buying his gas at an all-organic , cage-free, 5th Avenue gas station 😄
He just makes shit up as he goes along. Clowns like this I've met over the years time and time again. You know what the good thing is.....if something bad happens to him....even his family will ignore him.

Reactions: zerosupblues
He just makes shit up as he goes along. Clowns like this I've met over the years time and time again. You know what the good thing is.....if something bad happens to him....even his family will ignore him.
Most likely just re-hashing Fox News talking points . The whole thing reminds me that infamous “$90 Turkey” segment on Fox . There was exactly zero store with this price but whatever… 😂

Most likely just re-hashing Fox News talking points . The whole thing reminds me that infamous “$90 Turkey” segment on Fox . There was exactly zero store with this price but whatever… 😂

Yep.......GOP making shit up......both sides do it.....but the GOP thinks everyone is stupid. I just go tired of stupid people......"Oh...I went to so and so school....and I know this guy and that guy....."

It's probably brought on "Small package Syndrome". I'll name drop and then I'll feel better about myself....Fucking pieces of shit.

Yep.......GOP making shit up......both sides do it.....but the GOP thinks everyone is stupid. I just go tired of stupid people......"Oh...I went to so and so school....and I know this guy and that guy....."

It's probably brought on "Small package Syndrome". I'll name drop and then I'll feel better about myself....Fucking pieces of shit.
Ah ah!
Well I suffer from Small Package Syndrome too (much more than TDS - which is actually believing that Trump is fit and proper) but I guaranty you I don’t name drop , except of course to tell everybody that I know the one and only JustForFun and he rocks! 😉

• Haha

You do understand that a normal person doesn't say things like this? I hate to say this, but I do think you probably have some underlying mental and emotional health issues. I'm assuming you're abusing some sort of substance--alcohol, most likely--but you really should consider seeking out some form of counseling.

But since you ran your mouth, here's your answer. Oh, and I'm basing this on today's numbers from California and Hawaii, which is where I'm most commonly finding myself these days. Of course, I guess AAA is now part of a MAGA conspiracy?

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

And then, let's not forget what happened to gas prices two years ago when Joe Biden's friends invaded Joe Biden's other friends:

5.jpg

That's in Menlo Park, CA, by the way.

A block from my condo, gas is just over $5/gallon and rising every week. It's currently well above $6/gallon in certain parts of the state for 91. Although that's still a sweetheart deal compared to what I was paying last time Joe Biden caused a global crisis, and not that long ago.

Seriously, GET HELP. It should be telling enough for you that you're the only one posting these kinds of really repulsive messages, and then @Frenchy is the only one liking your garbage and egging you on.

And for the record, I'd bet hard dollars it's not me whose family ignores him.

I mean you guys know the federal reserve controls interest rates right? Also it's delusional to think that printing trillions of free money and 0% interest rates wouldn't have massive impacts on the economy.

Point is, you can't really point a finger at a president for what the federal reserve controls

You do understand that a normal person doesn't say things like this? I hate to say this, but I do think you probably have some underlying mental and emotional health issues. I'm assuming you're abusing some sort of substance--alcohol, most likely--but you really should consider seeking out some form of counseling.

But since you ran your mouth, here's your answer. Oh, and I'm basing this on today's numbers from California and Hawaii, which is where I'm most commonly finding myself these days. Of course, I guess AAA is now part of a MAGA conspiracy?

View attachment 24320

View attachment 24321

View attachment 24322

View attachment 24323

And then, let's not forget what happened to gas prices two years ago when Joe Biden's friends invaded Joe Biden's other friends:

View attachment 24324

A block from my condo, gas is just over $5/gallon and rising every week. It's currently well above $6/gallon in certain parts of the state for 91. Although that's still a sweetheart deal compared to what I was paying last time Joe Biden caused a global crisis, and not that long ago.

Seriously, GET HELP. It should be telling enough for you that you're the only one posting these kinds of really repulsive messages, and then @Frenchy is the only one liking your garbage and egging you on.

What would you know about normal there thumb dick?

I'll take your hard dollars since that's more than likely the only thing "hard" you can come up with.

Fuck you and Menlo Park. I just googled the price of gas and another user found eggs. Just fuck off asshole and your lies. EVERYTHING you mumble and babble about gets proven incorrect. Suck down some more of your Costco Vodka and stop pestering us with your bullshit.

View attachment 24320

View attachment 24321

View attachment 24322

View attachment 24323

View attachment 24324

So “normal persons” in the US are the ones commuting between California and Hawaii and buying their gas only in those 2 states? Wow! That must be a fucking lot of abnormal persons living in America I guess …

Reactions: zerosupblues
Suck down some more of your Costco Vodka and stop pestering us with your bullshit.

Ummm...this is a thread I started, and you knew that, no? Not trying to claim ownership or any sort of proprietary rights, but if you didn't want me "pestering" you, wouldn't it have made obvious sense to just not come here? Things that fly over the cuckoo's nest after half a bottle of bourbon, I guess.

Again, your recent posts have been genuinely concerning. I do think you should take a moment. But no worries, I'm not some bitchass pussy whiner and I'm not going to claim to place you on my ignore list, like a certain individual liking your bizarre posts (the only person other than @Frenchy, who also seems to be following you down a troubling emotional road), and then not really ignore you and follow all your threads and eventually start commenting angrily on them. You don't gain anything in life by ignoring people.

Anyhow, it's late. Have a good night.

Ummm...this is a thread I started, and you knew that, no? Not trying to claim ownership or any sort of proprietary rights, but if you didn't want me "pestering" you, wouldn't it have made obvious sense to just not come here? Things that fly over the cuckoo's nest after half a bottle of bourbon, I guess.

Again, your recent posts have been genuinely concerning. I do think you should take a moment. But no worries, I'm not some bitchass pussy whiner and I'm not going to claim to place you on my ignore list, like a certain individual liking your bizarre posts (the only person other than @Frenchy, who also seems to be following you down a troubling emotional road), and then not really ignore you and follow all your threads and eventually start commenting angrily on them. You don't gain anything in life by ignoring people.

Oh so he’s at two members liking his posts now? I thought you said just me.
Anyway that’s still a whole lot more likes than for the guy who created this thread and is supposedly not whining 😂

• Haha
Anyway that’s still a whole lot more likes than for the guy who created this thread and is supposedly not whining 😂
Perhaps, but you're still here replying to me on a Sunday night.

Perhaps, but you're still here replying to me on a Sunday night.
Sunday morning where I am now, but anyway. Yes I must admit you’re more entertaining than Sunday mass .
See, I can be a nice guy too and give you a compliment! 🤗

Reactions: Keihan
Sunday morning where I am now, but anyway. Yes I must admit you’re more entertaining than Sunday mass .
See, I can be a nice guy too and give you a compliment! 🤗

I'm always entertaining. Enjoy your Sunday, then.

Reactions: Frenchy

Yes, it is late but never to late to say Fuck you :)

• Haha
Reactions: MikeH and just4fun
3 bucks at Walmart

View attachment 24318

Where do you shop my friend? An all-organic cage-free 5th Avenue eggs store?
Mostly at Von's. If you've seen The Big Lebowski, it may ring a bell.

Keihan is generally correct about the cost of living in California and other densely populated states, though. Most of the population of the US lives in New York or California, so it's not outrageous to use them as examples of how most people are living. And yeah, gas actually was $7-8/gal here two years ago, too. That has since come down but definitely not to pre-pandemic levels.

Mostly at Von's. If you've seen The Big Lebowski, it may ring a bell.

Keihan is generally correct about the cost of living in California and other densely populated states, though. Most of the population of the US lives in New York or California, so it's not outrageous to use them as examples of how most people are living. And yeah, gas actually was $7-8/gal here two years ago, too. That has since come down but definitely not to pre-pandemic levels.
And yet those people vote mostly blue, while the rednecks in lower-costs states vote mainly Trump . go figure…

Hah, well there's a bit more nuance to it than that. Most counties in California vote red, but the most populated ones are solidly blue. Same goes for NY and most other states. That's really the political divide in the US anymore, rural vs urban areas.

Hah, well there's a bit more nuance to it than that. Most counties in California vote red, but the most populated ones are solidly blue. Same goes for NY and most other states. That's really the political divide in the US anymore, rural vs urban areas.
Yeah I know but in rural areas they are not plagued by the $8 price of eggs at Vons’ calamity, is what I meant 😉