https://www.thaiaromaspa.com/

Appointment Length & Costs:
14,000 - 80 mins

Type/Location:
Shop - dropped by the place without reservation

Language Notes:
Japanese

Details of the Encounter:
I found this review of Thai Aroma Spa https://tokyoadultguide.com/threads/natali-thai-aroma-spa.23255/ which made me want to try out the place.

I payed for the 80mins special course which had a body scrub.

Since it’s my first time, I didn’t bother asking for a specific therapist (would love to ask for Natali next time I drop by Ueno).

Room was clean and presentable, really different from the usual massage parlor of the same price range.

I got Nadia, she was very nice throughout the course, making small talk and making sure I was comfortable throughout the service.

Service:
I’m not gonna lie, I was expecting a bit more than the standard reading the previous review of the place, but I guess the level of intimacy depends on the provider, I wasn’t disappointed with Nadia’s service though in fact I was quite satisfied.

We started with a body scrub which in my opinion was the highlight of the whole session. She gave one hell of a body scrub making sure to really clean my body. After some teasing there off we went for the massage.

It was pleasant enough, not the typical back breaking massage you’d experience in other Thai massage places, it was sensual with firm hands squeezing the right places.

I got the standard finish, it wasn’t rushed but there was nothing extra added to it. Nevertheless it did the job and I popped after a few minutes of seasoned tugging.

I showered, she helped me with my clothes and off I was back to the streets of Okachimachi.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Solid Thai massage parlor. I could see myself dropping by this place from time to time. The place is nice and presentable and the service is professional.

Thanks for your report, glad you a good time!

Approved: 1/4/2019

This place is really good. The shower is probably my favorite part. The price is quite reasonable, too.

Went there and met natali.
The search for anywhere comparable to AF/AR goes on.
I personally thought it was pretty average. Had Natali, double chin, friendly enough but couldnt get past the lack of attraction to her.
Also the coordination with shower time was off. Bumped in to people in the corridor, waited forever in the shower, etc.
i saw another lady that looked attractive. But not sure who she was so probably wont go back.
Also my neighbour, a foreigner who speaks japanese had the absolute lame-est chat to the masseuse, trying to meet her outside the shop sometime. Dude; they will ask you if they are interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.