Walk-in

Appointment Length & Costs:
100 Minutes at 13,000 JPY

Type/Location:
Shop near Okachimachi station

Language Notes:
Japanese only, English probably works too

Details of the Encounter:
I have been a happy customer of Minami who is the owner of Thai Diamond since before this shop (thanks to @Sudsy for recommendation) and always have nominated Minami when ever it has been possible.

During my two last visits in May she was not available and both time I got Kurumi. Definitely a very good relief pitcher for Minami, and I would guess there are nobody in the lineup who wouldn't be able to give you a good massage.

Kurumi is a cute short girl, though she says everyone looks big compared to Minami, and there is some truth in it. But Kurumi also hides some E-class treasure under her shirt as was confirmed when she hugged me welcome the second time.

Fortunately she doesn't seem to like wandering hands, first time she positioned herself far enough from my reach that I got the memo and second time all the massage was delivered while I was on my stomach.

So the famous flip was missing totally. No worries, she still managed to get the job done and her giggling afterwards alone was worth the admission.

I am planning to work my way through the whole staff here, but it is going to take some time as when Minami is available I am happy to pay for the nomination. But I will certainly visit enough to get it done.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
If you can get Minami, If you cannot you are still winning.

Thanks again for your contributions!

Approved: 6/20/2022