Web/ Telephone

Appointment Length & Costs:
60mins ¥14000

Type/Location:
Uguisudani

Language Notes:
Japanese Only

Details of the Encounter:
My first review here so sorry if it sucks.

I’ve scrolled through their website many times and finally decided to give it a try on my way through Uguisudani. Each girl has it written in their profile if they accept foreign customers.

The website has a messenger so I wrote in basic Japanese that I’m a foreigner (white guy) wanting a 60 min course in an hour. They asked me to call them when I could.

When I called the staff were super polite and kept the Japanese simple, they asked my nationality and which girl I’d like. My first choice was engaged so I told them to pick for me. They then did the usual of asking me to call them from the hotel with my room number which they then called to confirm.
I always use Asian P-Door hotel.

I took a shower and shortly afterwards Yoneyama arrived. My first impression was she was young, slim and pretty.
(I looked at her profile after she left and the pictures are heavily doctored, but not outrageously and I could see it was her).

Brief chit-chat about how good my lame Japanese is and how much she’s like to visit my country. I asked if she wanted a shower and she said she’d just taken one so she stripped down and we got busy, her pace is kinda slow but she’s got skills. Tiny tits, I mean tiny…… but she was pleasant and rubbed and sucked and moaned in all the right places. She was eager to play with my ass but I’m not into that.

After I jizzed we chatted for a while and almost fell asleep, when her alarm sounded we showered and she left.

Good points- nice staff, pretty girl, good price

Bad-ish points- took a while to get into the rhythm of play. I’ve had much smoother experiences. Not amazing looking. Needs Japanese skill.

I’m 100% trying this shop again. I think if I can find a good match it will be a great find.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider/agency?:
This review was written freely without a request from the agency/provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
About as standard as you can get. I enjoyed my experience.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for your review, much appreciated!

Approved: 12/31/2021

thanks for sharing, how was the bbj?

Pretty good. She makes eye contact and puts decent effort in, can’t/ doesn’t go deep though. She is good with balls which was good.
I wish I’d seen her profile before meeting her because it lists the things the girls are willing to do. And this girl says irrumatio (face fucking) is good with her. Id definitely have utilized that option lol.

Reactions: yeti
Pretty good. She makes eye contact and puts decent effort in, can’t/ doesn’t go deep though. She is good with balls which was good.
I wish I’d seen her profile before meeting her because it lists the things the girls are willing to do. And this girl says irrumatio (face fucking) is good with her. Id definitely have utilized that option lol.

nice one, thanks for the info

Is FS included? I am aware DH doesn’t usually include, but the Chinese and Korean stores seem like they do sometimes.

Is FS included? I am aware DH doesn’t usually include, but the Chinese and Korean stores seem like they do sometimes.

I asked during play and she seemed reluctant so I dropped the suggestion. Ive always seen FS as a perk but never expected it or pushed for it.

Reactions: jatriami
And this girl says irrumatio (face fucking) is good with her. Id definitely have utilized that option lol.

You rang? :D
But all jokes aside I find that a lot of these girl put down that their "ok" with イラマチオ(irrumatio); but have a low tolerance for it. But good news is its a free option at this shop.
So nothing to loose when you try next time!

I’m going to do some reviews of girls from a good イラマチオ shop in the Uguisudani area. Keep a look out.
I’m sure it has been reviewed before, but I’ll give my take.

Reactions: IramaSki