Guest viewing is limited

Kirajo [Kawasaki] (SL) Uka - Asphyxiation protocol

Holy fucking shit @Cinnabums i understand why you like Uka so much. It's a tie between her and Asahi for me, that was one of the best sessions I've ever had.
Don't say that out loud, someone else might steal my slots!

Great to hear you had a good time!

My sixth session with Uka completed, today she met up in this outfit, a pleasure as usual, she is still my favourite provider.

Since KiraJo is extremely busy my session was facilitated at sisterstore Cecil Plus in their biggest room on the top floor, massive!

Screenshot_20230912-054759576 (1).jpg

Last edited:
Man, reading all the soapland adventures makes me want to go so badly... I may even go all the way to Yokohama or Kawasaki.

Reactions: Alice and Cinnabums
My sixth session with Uka completed, today she met up in this outfit, a pleasure as usual, she is still my favourite provider.

Since KiraJo is extremely busy my session was facilitated at sisterstore Cecil Plus in their biggest room on the top floor, massive!

The upper room really is huge, was also quite surprised when I ended up there once 😅
Unfortunately it feels quite old, the smaller rooms are a bit nicer in comparison.

Fingers crossed she'll be there still in January. 4 more months...

I quickly tell her I didnt shower this morning, shall we hit the bath first? She ignores that and starts an amazing blowjob and soon she has her mouth full with both my balls in her mouth.
if I understand correctly this is 即S for 60 min above?
or it could be due to you repeat?

if I understand correctly this is 即S for 60 min above?
or it could be due to you repeat?
It is and during the winter I think it's fine, saw her a sixth time a few weeks ago and even if I showered an hour prior I told her I wanted a wash up, one needs to show some respect.

It is and during the winter I think it's fine, saw her a sixth time a few weeks ago and even if I showered an hour prior I told her I wanted a wash up, one needs to show some respect.
yup special condition applies. usually for morning session I would shower from home anyway. personally I am not a fan but seems japanese is really into this play.

Legend! Am curious: Cost-performance aside, how does Uka compare to the girls you’ve seen at the luxury soaps? You’d put her over the Versailles girls?

Reactions: Cinnabums
Legend! Am curious: Cost-performance aside, how does Uka compare to the girls you’ve seen at the luxury soaps? You’d put her over the Versailles girls?
She lacks in technique and doesn't have the right specs, you don't have flatchested girls at high end soaps and she doesnt do matplay.

I am super compatible with her and thats where the magic happens.

She lacks in technique and doesn't have the right specs, you don't have flatchested girls at high end soaps and she doesnt do matplay.

I am super compatible with her and thats where the magic happens.
It’s the X-Factor! And Divine Ass Uka has it in spades! After GFE, assuming all girls offer it. The most important aspect is the X-factor, I define it as something that is indescribable but at the same time pushes all your buttons and makes you perform in ways you never thought possible. As @Cinnabums mentioned super compatibility is a big element of the X-factor.

It’s the X-Factor! And Divine Ass Uka has it in spades! After GFE, assuming all girls offer it. The most important aspect is the X-factor, I define it as something that is indescribable but at the same time pushes all your buttons and makes you perform in ways you never thought possible. As @Cinnabums mentioned super compatibility is a big element of the X-factor.
Will second this. Out of all the providers I met during my two week binge back in the summer, I had the best compatibility with Uka and nearby Asahi. I had trouble going for round 2 during my second visits with both just because I'd been soaping every few days but they both brought me back and wrung me out fantastically and were excellent conversationalists during downtime.

There are a handful of luxury soap girls I'd like to try, mostly Segretario girls and Yumeji, but I'm very happy with the gems I've found at Bijin Lab and Kirajo, especially considering how long of a session I can get for my buck.

You’d put her over the Versailles girls?
Ayames matplay was divine but she didn't have the x-factor.

Hinano had one of the most beautiful bodies I have touched but she lacked the connection I got with Uka from day one.

Yeah, I put her over the Versailles girls.

Reactions: Alice and Airnest
After a minute or two I slide out of her still hard and she is so tight that the condom stays inside and take it out of her.
Holy shit this has happened to me twice during play and both girls just fish in there like nothing while i was fricking out inside my head and then just cap me again and keep going, gotta love tobita.

Ayames matplay was divine but she didn't have the x-factor.

Hinano had one of the most beautiful bodies I have touched but she lacked the connection I got with Uka from day one.

Yeah, I put her over the Versailles girls.
Very well said. This perfectly describes what the X-factor is. My favorite girl I would say face wise is an 8, I’ve had girls much prettier than her. Her body is a 9, If I were to nitpick her thighs is a little too big for my tastes. In terms of skills, she’s not a technician and is much closer to an amateur since her move set is closer to that an amateur and her skills need some polishing. But wow, does this girl fucking turn me on. She’s multiorgasmic, can take a pounding, submissive and let’s me do whatever I want with her, top notch GFE. She just oozes X-factor as she turns me into a sex machine and makes me do things that I never thought I was capable of, or possible. She’s sweet and wonderful outside of sex too and she’s only 20 years old too. She’s all that.😉

Last edited:
Eight session with Uka just finished

50 minutes before work, no 即即 today, needed to wash them sweaty nads since this was totally unplanned, great actually since today's wash up was really great with lotion play between those lovely ass cheeks.

Bed, BJ, 69, Mish and finish in doggystyle, Dat Ass is a grand sight indeed.

Tea and chat about her most recent trip to Hong Kong in the bath tub.

Her Xmas cosplay was really cute.

Screenshot_20231207-204017332 (1).jpg

Last edited:
Thanks for the review! Do you know if possible meet her at Love Hotel? With BL girls it’s possible but you have to pay a surplus.

Thanks for the review! Do you know if possible meet her at Love Hotel? With BL girls it’s possible but you have to pay a surplus.
I suggest you call the shop, have no clue but imagine a 180 minute slot needs to be booked for outside service.

Many girls only allow this service with regulars.

I suggest you call the shop, have no clue but imagine a 180 minute slot needs to be booked for outside service.

Many girls only allow this service with regulars.
Thank you.
Yes you are right. At BL minimum it’s it’s 3 hours.

Had my fourth visit with Uka today. She's the only fuzoku girl I've frequented more than twice, which I think is a testament to just how much we click. She definitely has that very special X-factor for me as well. While I'm still struggling to regain sensitivity from overdoing it at home these past few months, I will say trying out Okamoto 0.01s helped quite a bit, and Uka also seemed to be a fan of them as well. Ever since I've moved, she's definitely been a monthly treat that I look forward to immensely. Til next month!

Had my fourth visit with Uka today.
Wow, you guys love her. I think I should visit her sometime as well, as I have really enjoyed all of @requiemmorrow and @Cinnabums top picks.
I owe you guys an expensive drink sometimes, as a thank you. Or to find and share the next Uka and Asahi🙏

I will say trying out Okamoto 0.01s helped quite a bit
My favourites. Great heat transfer. Hard to roll on compared to thick ones, but great once on.

Reactions: Cinnabums and Alice
Wow, you guys love her. I think I should visit her sometime as well, as I have really enjoyed all of @requiemmorrow and @Cinnabums top picks.
I owe you guys an expensive drink sometimes, as a thank you. Or to find and share the next Uka and Asahi🙏
Treat her well! She prefers and enjoys well-behaved punters over the average early-mid 20s fuckboy, so let's keep the good times rolling for her.
My favourites. Great heat transfer. Hard to roll on compared to thick ones, but great once on.
Definitely helped with death grip, but agreed, hard to take on and off. Still totally worth it, however.

Treat her well! She prefers and enjoys well-behaved punters over the average early-mid 20s fuckboy, so let's keep the good times rolling for her.
Fear not @Secretmugen and other Uka fans. Most of the time a soapland lady posts about me on her CH diary, it says something like "he is so nice, gentle, kind".... I wish they would instead say I was so handsome or good at sex, but unfortunately they only share truth🙊