Underground train car club myth or reality?

EarlofLemonGrab

TAG Member
Reaction score
So I was drinking with a buddy last week, he was telling me about a guy he knows, translator for foreign CEOs from Europe. He takes them out when they're over here, shows them a good time. There's a place a real train car you can rent, comes equipped with NPCs a driver, passengers the lot. You get on the train and can just fuck any of the girls on there and do what you want. Costs around 10k euro per event .
I know it sounds far fetched but have any of you heard about this?

So I was drinking with a buddy last week, he was telling me about a guy he knows, translator for foreign CEOs from Europe. He takes them out when they're over here, shows them a good time. There's a place a real train car you can rent, comes equipped with NPCs a driver, passengers the lot. You get on the train and can just fuck any of the girls on there and do what you want. Costs around 10k euro per event .
I know it sounds far fetched but have any of you heard about this?
That sounds like a scene from some JAV production. You can go to image clubs that have the chikan (pervert) course, but AFAIK, nothing like what you describe. (at least anything that's publicly known or accessible. There are tons of underground things going on, but this one has not come across my desk...yet...)

There was densha de gogo and I think there’s a similar club in like Nihonbashi? but it’s groping only so basically a health and definitely NOT FS.

Reactions: Alice
There was densha de gogo and I think there’s a similar club in like Nihonbashi? but it’s groping only so basically a health and definitely NOT FS.
And definitely not 10k Euro (~1.4m yen). 😆

And definitely not 10k Euro (~1.4m yen). 😆
Getting 10 ppl together to share the cost and it looks doable.
Then again I don't think it exist. A love hotel with train room, yes. The actual real train with NPCs , train driver and a MOVING train? No way. Not in Japan anyway.

In overregulated Japan? Sounds more like a myth...they would have to get permission to use the regular rail system for this stuff. No way.

In Europe you can rent buses and streetcars in some city to party and get drunk. Not sure if there is something that involves sex, but that sounds not too far off to be unthinkable.

Reactions: Pudding
Oh my god. Here I am again rethinking my new year resolution of seeing "less" number of girl. At 149 cm height with E cup, Kagura looks really tempting!
Oh, I've been by there. It's foreigner friendly iirc but depends on the provider. Near Cinnabum's favorite Happy Mat which I also should check out.

Reactions: Maxblack and Ken4fb
Oh, I've been by there. It's foreigner friendly iirc but depends on the provider. Near Cinnabum's favorite Happy Mat which I also should check out.
You aren't giving me any excuse not to go there are you 💕 :love: ?

Reactions: requiemmorrow
Oh my god. Here I am again rethinking my new year resolution of seeing "less" number of girl. At 149 cm height with E cup, Kagura looks really tempting!

Omg, the poor girl works 7 days a week, every day until the shop closes.....that seems just wrong 🤯