Appointment Length & Costs:
2hrs, 18000yen

Type/Location:
Kinshicho

Language Notes:
japanese with papasan, Japanese and Chinese with the girl

Details of the Encounter:
Where do I begin!

Getting tired with the lineup from thai-mai and decided to try realP for a change. Haven't been there for few years but saw couple nice report from the Japanese forum. A new girl picked my interests, shouko.

Called the shop and booking was easy as always. Didn't expect too much since there is no pictures of her. Waited 5 mins in the hotel and opened the door to this young slim tall Chinese girl. Not the sexy flirt type, short hair but she looks great. Very next door girl looking. A 20 yrs old Takako Tokiwa look alike. Super friendly and she seemed a bit rush after the few conversations exchange. Got the feeling she really wanted sex right away. Perfect Japanese. Nothing special in the shower but we picked up things very fast when we get back to the bed.

Keeping all the dirty details, she was wild and crazy amount of sexual energy. Much higher than Hime from thaimai. I popped twice and she came over 10 plus time and I was drained to last ounce. Barely can stand up and both hands felt numb. I would say more satisfying than most my encounters for the last 10 years in Japan. Top 3.

Too bad she is leaving Japan this week and not sure if she wants to work again in this business. Hope can see her again.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider/agency?:
This review was written freely without a request from the agency/provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
This girl is flawless in my book. I need to workout more to match her energy. If time permits, I think she can go all night.

Last edited by a moderator:
Leaving out the services provided sort of defeats the purpose of the review.

Approved, with reservation: 7/9/2019

Lol, thought maybe to leave it to your imagination.

I would say standard FS but very passionate like I am meeting up with my long lost girlfriend from high school. capped the whole time, varies positions and lots eye contacts, DFK, great BJ skills. Gave me a massage during the break time. Don't feel like its a p4p at all.

Reactions: Maxblack
I think so. Had at least 6 girls there before and all can speak some decent Japanese and some English. Much different from typical Chinese MP
I see. What do you think about the service and attitude of the other girls you had here? Are they all this good?

Reactions: lotus
I see. What do you think about the service and attitude of the other girls you had here? Are they all this good?

I would say service was never disappointing and always GF. Friendly and not mechanical at all. There are some reviews but nothing new from last year on this forum. Couple Japanese sites have more recent reviews and all above average.

http://chienokinomi.blog.fc2.com/blog-category-4.html

But don't expect the girls from their homepage. Some photoshoped and most are late 20's to 30s

I would say service was never disappointing and always GF. Friendly and not mechanical at all. There are some reviews but nothing new from last year on this forum. Couple Japanese sites have more recent reviews and all above average.

http://chienokinomi.blog.fc2.com/blog-category-4.html

But don't expect the girls from their homepage. Some photoshoped and most are late 20's to 30s
Some of the reviews say Sumatra. Was it always fs in your experience?

Some of the reviews say Sumatra. Was it always fs in your experience?

That's the code for FS, this is illegal expect soapland in Japan. Very standard for Japanese forum. If you see the word 着G it mean raincoat on.

That's the code for FS

I have to admit I never knew Sumatra was the code for FS in Japan.

I of course knew that sumata is a non-penetrative sex act where the girl rubs the penis with her thighs and crotch. Instead if they offer AF then many times that is the code for FS.

I have to admit I never knew Sumatra was the code for FS in Japan.

I of course knew that sumata is a non-penetrative sex act where the girl rubs the penis with her thighs and crotch. Instead if they offer AF then many times that is the code for FS.

Yeah, if it's for regular Japanese fuzoku, then the sumata just means sumata. If the girls offer something extra, it has to keep it low key. Otherwise the shop can find out from the post and cops might step in. Also I keep on seeing 成城 used as a sexual term but never able to find out what it means. Anyone here can tell me about this?

Last edited:
That's the code for FS
No, it is NOT.

Sumata (not Sumatra) is the act of rubbing the vaginal lips against the penis without penetration.

Reactions: Manami TMK
No, it is NOT.

Sumata (not Sumatra) is the act of rubbing the vaginal lips against the penis without penetration.

What you said is 100% true and most JP girls Ive been with do have amazing skill on this better than FS sometimes. However read my earlier comment please. It's the bloggers on JP forum use the term as a hidden sign for FS so the shop won't get into troubles.

I think you're reading into it too much. I've never seen a blog or a forum post that didn't just either straight up say they fucked or use literally any other term except for sumata to hint that FS is on offer.

Reactions: Sudsy
What you said is 100% true and most JP girls Ive been with do have amazing skill on this better than FS sometimes. However read my earlier comment please. It's the bloggers on JP forum use the term as a hidden sign for FS so the shop won't get into troubles.

No, it really isn't.

I think you're reading into it too much. I've never seen a blog or a forum post that didn't just either straight up say they fucked or use literally any other term except for sumata to hint that FS is on offer.

OK, but all girls I got from this shop offers FS. Just saying.

Reactions: lotus