Telephone

Appointment Length & Costs:
2 hrs 20000yen + LH

Type/Location:
Love hotel

Language Notes:
basic japanese

Details of the Encounter:
Where do i start... I have been to Spicy a few times now and was looking at the roster and the providers reviews on Cityheaven. Umi was high on the ranking and had some decent japanese reviews on Fuzoku sites, so i though, why not.
Tried to book her on two occasions but she was fully booked. Finally was able to book her a week later, got to the hotel with a lot of expectations.
waited for 20 minutes and no sign of her. Finally got a call from the shop re-confirming the room number. then she arrived 5 minutes later.
On first glance, she is very pretty. Better looking than the site photos.
https://spicy-yokohama.com/profile.php?cno=730&ref=L2Nhc3QucGhw&sort_cast=1
Then it went downhill from there. She said she was cold, reached out for the aircon remote and bumped up the heating to 30 degrees. took the money and sat next to me. i reached for her buttoned top, and she moaned "kimochi ii"... I havent even touched her yet. then she got undressed and we went for a shower.
Face - 7/10, nothing special, very different features from usual.
Body 6/10. she's had a baby, so sagging tummy. nice C/D cup breasts, more than a handful, and well shaped. ultra white skin, probably never seen the sun. pussy was clean shaven. She was petite, well shaped, but very soft. Her muscles were soft.
What turned me off were her mannerisms. I dont know if she was high or tired, but she was slow, sloth-like slow, and her pupils seemed dilated, too much even for a moderately lit LH. She was going 'kimochi ii' for everything i did, it was just comical.
We started with some caressing and a BJ. BJ skills were below average. she didnt even go past the head, and no additional techniques.
Then recommended to switch to AF (was an option in her profile), she gladly agreed. all this while, her answers to my questions were attentive and sharp, so i didnt understand the lethargy..
Capped and started from doggy, went in with some effort, but no motion/emotion from her.. she couldnt handle it very deep and seemed uncomfortable a few times. i noticed, stopped, and pulled out, and thats when i noticed - I hit gold... The smell in the room was aweful, and the 30 deg temp wasnt helping!! She noticed, pulled off the rubber, put another one on and asked me to continue. I said no thanks, and entered the pussy in missionary. Again, she was completely dead-fish and moaning 'kimochi ii'. I made myself cum, with more than 30 mins to spare. rushed for a shower. She seemed disoriented again during shower, and all i wanted to do was get ready and leave.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider/agency?:
This review was written freely without a request from the agency/provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will not Repeat.

Closing Comments:
She had good reviews, good looks, light flawless skin, and ready to do anything. Probably why she had many good reviews, or maybe i just caught her on a bad day. - which is why i mentioned recommended, but I will not repeat. Maybe her looks and style may work for someone else.

Thanks again for another report from Yokohama!

Approved: 6/14/2021