Walk in

Appointment Length & Costs:
7000 Yen 40 Minutes

Type/Location:
Oppai Pub

Language Notes:
Japanese

Details of the Encounter:
Well this is a rather fun and unexpected experience, after some drinking party (heavy one) i got really drunk and randomly pick a taxi, ask to drop me at Shinjuku station, honestly i wanna go back to my friend's apartment but that night everything went wrong.

Rather than go back straight, i wandering alone at shinjuku and noticed i already in Kabukicho, random Japanese guy approach me usually i just ignored them but that night something made me want to confront those guys, surprisingly this guy are really kind. Accidentally i left my wallet at unknown shop that he shown to me and he grab it back for me.

He ask me "what do you want to do?" and i answer "Good time" and he brought me to idk shop, later i found out this shop is an Oppai Pub called Secret Honey. And this guy didn't even try to trick me he said 7000 yen for 1 set and it is matched with the information at the website.

The guy accompany and assist me to the door and tenchou didnt even ask me anything he just gave me the ugai and i got my little room there, rotation are 20 minutes/girl

1st Girl : Hikari (http://smart.nightsnet.jp/tt/secret-honey/S6GirlDetailProfile/?girlId=1035849&girl_photo=0)

Pretty much like the photo, very kind and we chat a lot of things. downside are she try to milk me out with the girls drink (It's 2000 yen per drink lol)

Good kiss, not really good bust but still okay and i have no complaint but not memorable. Got her line id lol

2nd Girl : Honoka (http://smart.nightsnet.jp/tt/secret-honey/S6GirlDetailProfile/?girlId=1056732&girl_photo=0)

She's the jackpot of the night, my favourite type of girl. Introduce herself as Honoka and ride me directly and gave really passionate kiss, she opened her shirt got surprised by a really big areola.

Idk is it bcos of the alcohol effect but it just aroused me even more, nice look nice boobs, nice ride not even try to milk me out, i can't asked more.

Blurted out in english that i fall in love at the first sight with her LOL, weird thing that she understand that sentence and laugh really hard.

After 20 minutes the session was ended got her line too :p

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Definitely comeback for Honoka :))

Very very lucky. I know a horror story from a friend in an oppai bar in Shinjuku (on a random drinking night).They wouldn't let him leave until he paid a huge bill. They weren't Japanese touts btw.

I wouldn't trust a japanese tout either. they are a lot less busy these days and being pressured to deliver

try not to come off as a tourist or someone that is leaving soon. you're a local and you've done this before, and you're looking for a new regular spot.

say that you live nearby, you don't ask a lot of questions other than clarifying what you get for the money. even then, watch your clock!

Reactions: jizuzjuice