Unusual or funny P4P encounters?

usualblue

TAG Member
Reaction score
I’m pretty new to the P4P scene. In the past, I’ve preferred to develop a stable of “girlfriends” for a variety of extracurriculars that often lead to sexual activity. This is particularly challenging for me, being an attached, overweight guy in his 40s; however, I’ve managed to do pretty well, pulling in a variety of cuties, ranging from an early 20s college student who gives incredible BJs to a petit divorcee in her late 40s who gives even better ones.

However, cultivating and maintaining these relationships can be stressful — not to mention all of the lying and other risks involved.

I’ve recently turned to P4P for situations where my main goal is to get off, in an attempt to avoid some of the guilt and drama. I hesitated to try it in the past because I assumed these encounters would often be cold and emotionless. I was wrong. While I’m still a P4P rookie, the few encounters I’ve had have been fun and even somewhat sweet and endearing.

That leads me to my point: What are some of the most entertaining or unusual P4P situations you’ve experienced? Please share something funny or strange that happened during an encounter that you consider to be outside the norm. Or maybe an experience you had where a provider made you feel like you were more than just an average customer.

Here’s mine: There’s a Chinese MP not far from my house that I walk by on a daily basis. Forgive me for not revealing the name — it’s just a little too close to home for comfort. The mama-san has tried to drag me in countless times, but it was only recently that I decided to take her up on it. She presented me with the cutest, bubbliest woman decked out in a short, sexy Santa cosplay dress and her hair in pigtails. I’d only done HEs at other providers up to that point, but agreed to FS on the spot. Cosplay Girl was irresistible. It was a 60 minute course, but this girl made me cum within the first 15 minutes. She was so fucking cute, I just couldn’t hold back.

I was feeling good but bummed because I expected to be rushed out the door to make room for the next bloke. This didn’t happen, though. She cleaned me — and herself — up, got back in her costume and proceeded to fill the rest of my time with a fantastic full-body massage.

Once that was done, she started patting and rubbing my big stomach. Her English was pretty much nonexistent, but she tried her best to communicate that I need to lose some weight. She ran in place, with a big smile on her face. Did jumping jacks. Sit-ups. Then said: “You do! You do!” Hard to put into writing, but it was adorable. Not offensive at all. Totally cracked me up.

Out in the reception area, she had the mama-san interpret some things for me — that she was worried about my health, that I should drink more green tea, eat more fruit and stop eating at McDonald’s (I never do, but everyone in Japan assumes I’m a regular Big Mac consumer). Then they both started rubbing my belly at the same time and pinching my nose, calling me “handsome face.” Buttering me up to become a regular, I figured.

A few evenings later, I was walking by the place on my way home from work. The mama-san saw me on the security camera she uses to spot potential customers and came outside, smiling. I told her I needed to get home soon — no time for a massage. She said, “Come inside! Just talking! No massage! Few minute!”

She called Cosplay Girl (dressed as a maid this time) to come out from the back and both honestly seemed overjoyed that I’d stopped by for a visit. Cosplay Girl hugged me, giggling, and kept kissing my cheek. She grabbed my freezing hands and put them on her cleavage to warm them up. Both started rubbing my stomach and touching my nose again.

They gave me mikans. I gave them some cookies I’d received as a Christmas present from a coworker that day. We chatted a bit about their lives. Mama-san manages the place full-time. Cosplay Girl has another job at a convenience store. I asked them their ages, but they pulled the “how old do we look?” thing. Mama-san is in her 50s (looks it). Cosplay Girl is in her early 30s (looks mid-20s).

Then Cosplay Girl got down on the floor and started doing sit-ups and touching her toes, looking up at me smiling and saying, “You do! You do!”

Funny and cute.

Some years ago, outside of Japan, a Chinese pro tried to attract me by saying something along the lines that she was from Chengdu, the home of pandas.

To me, that was an original bit of marketing, but the line didn't work at the time for some reason that I can't fully recall now. In retrospect, perhaps I should have tried her. If nothing else, it was a cute line.

That being said, however, pandas are not rabbits....

Last month I was in Bangkok and learned that one of my favorite providers had swiched massage shops. I booked her and when I got to the place the rooms were somewhat seedy, but as I wasn't there for the decor so decided to go ahead. all was ok until, in the middle of round two I put my feet on the floor and lifted her up for standing ride. There I was bouncing her on my cock and a huge roach ran out from under the bed and headed straight for my feet I nearly dropped the girl as I jumped to get out of its way. She squealed and grabbed be around the back of my neck. After the initial shock we both cracked up laughing. Definitely a different kind of experience. :D:joyful:

Last month I was in Bangkok and learned that one of my favorite providers had swiched massage shops. I booked her and when I got to the place the rooms were somewhat seedy, but as I wasn't there for the decor so decided to go ahead. all was ok until, in the middle of round two I put my feet on the floor and lifted her up for standing ride. There I was bouncing her on my cock and a huge roach ran out from under the bed and headed straight for my feet I nearly dropped the girl as I jumped to get out of its way. She squealed and grabbed be around the back of my neck. After the initial shock we both cracked up laughing. Definitely a different kind of experience. :D:joyful:

Maybe the roach just wanted a 3P? :)

I was in Philippines on a business trip (Manila), we were at a bar and they had Karaoke rooms on the 2nd floor (Don't recall location or name).. I selected a cute girl and we proceeded to the karaoke room... we were sitting there talking (in the light, I noticed a bit more upper lip hair than I like) and I saw something move out of the corner of my eye... didn't get to see what it was.... the girl had already unbuckled the belt and pants and had them around my knees when I realized something crawling up my leg... "knee-jerk" reaction as a result.... hit the girl in the breast to which she screamed loudly... and me standing shaking a leg like crazy... and low and behold... a mouse cam out of my pant leg... meanwhile, the door opens because of the scream... I'm standing there with pants around my knees, junk hanging out, flaccid at this point now and the dude asking what's going on... I point to the mouse on the floor who is running away towards the wall.... I say mouse went up pant leg... hit girl in breast with knee... she scream... I'm not paying for the mouse... we all just laugh... but no refund provided... glad it was only 3000php.... making me laugh as I type it and recall this fiasco.... HAPPY NEW YEAR ! ! !

@usualblue- I’m not sure if you intended this thread only for clients or whether I can interject?

Weirdest/freakiest by a long way: Guy brings in a bag of his dead mother’s clothes and asks me to wear one of her dresses, heels and parade around the room while he grabs my arse. He also gave me brand-new pantyhose and proceeded to tear them off me. (I can’t tell you how much I wanted a stiff drink before this booking).

Funny hall of fame: A client decided to kiss my eyelids and ended up choking on a false eyelash that I happened to be wearing at the time. Admittedly it was a very fine eyelash and I hadn’t used enough glue so the eyelash came loose. Client coughed it up and lived to tell the tale.

Memorable moments: A client taking me to a swingers club (The Couples’ Club) in Sydney. Eye-opening.

Quite extraordinary: A booking in Tokyo with a dashingly hot man at his place that was meant to be just dinner, but ended up lasting 12 hours due to an *cough* ‘illicit’ substance. (I’m not condoning such activities, however it was a YOLO, once-in-a-lifetime experience). A very intense encounter.

Weirdest/freakiest by a long way: Guy brings in a bag of his dead mother’s clothes and asks me to wear one of her dresses, heels and parade around the room while he grabs my arse.

O-K. I was just about to complain I have not had sex this year at all but now I wonder if the rest of the year is long enough for me to start wanting to have sex again. :eek::confused::p

O-K. I was just about to complain I have not had sex this year at all but now I wonder if the rest of the year is long enough for me to start wanting to have sex again. :eek::confused::p
Sorry!

(But in happy news, he was happy and I was happy that he was happy).

This one is actually more about drinking than sex.

While on vacation one year, after what must have been more than a few drinks, it dawned on me I wasn't even sure which country I was in.

I did realize that I was in a go-go bar somewhere in Southeast Asia. However, was it Thailand? Or, maybe it was the Philippines? Eventually, I opened up my wallet finding baht there instead of pesos. So, I figured out that I must have been in Thailand. In retrospect, it is amazing that I made my way back to the hotel safely.

If I remember correctly, I didn't try to bar fine any of the dancers that night.

This one is actually more about drinking than sex.

While on vacation one year, after what must have been more than a few drinks, it dawned on me I wasn't even sure which country I was in.

I did realize that I was in a go-go bar somewhere in Southeast Asia. However, was it Thailand? Or, maybe it was the Philippines? Eventually, I opened up my wallet finding baht there instead of pesos. So, I figured out that I must have been in Thailand. In retrospect, it is amazing that I made my way back to the hotel safely.

If I remember correctly, I didn't try to bar fine any of the dancers that night.
I envy your lifestyle

Early 90s in Vietnam, was with friend riding those scooters some of the posties use here, around the south of the country.
Each place we went to we tried to find HE massage places.
Vinh Long NG
Long Xuyen NG
Rach Gia NG
Ha Tien NG

Finally after getting sick and tired of trying, on the way back to HCM we were in a place called Can Tho (which to my hearing was pronounced Cunt Hole).
Anyway after dinner (and a few drinks) we thought fuck it and grabbed a motor bike taxi and asked him to take us to a place for "boom boom".

We wound up at this hairdressing salon, and both walls were lined with those old style hairdryers that sit over the woman's head. The place was full so there was about 15 women having their hair done. We walked down the aisle in the middle of the shop to the back to where there were these little rooms. (Felt like the walk of shame in reverse)
Stunningly beautiful young lady comes in and action takes place. FS for US$10.