Upselling by a provider, how do you feel about it?

okayspot

TAG Member
Reaction score
Okay, so slowly come to the realization that I hate being upsold by a provider during play or at night clubs. Before the play or by the staff doesn't bother, but during the play, it throws me out of the illusion. I would rather pay upfront a good amount for quality than be upsold.

Me asking if it is possible if I pay more money is one thing, but them suddenly saying hey we can do more if you pay me more is where it starts to feel out of the illusion.

In Kyabas if a Girl instantly wants me to buy her a drink as soon as she sits down (Happens very rarely), I instantly decline her and hope for the best in the next girl.

All the girls that I"ve spent the most amount of money on are the ones that when I offer to buy them a drink or extend a session, tell me please you don't have to do that, it is too much.

It is the feeling of a used cars salesman trying to get as much money as possible as quickly as possible vs an elite pro for the slow burn.

Any thoughts/experiences?

I'm totally with you in this one. During play it should be punishable by more years in prison than Carlos is going to have.

The only solution I have come up with is not to go to places where they do this. And when that fails you can always go with the phrase "next time". Seems most of the girls understand this means never. :D

Reactions: Majestyk
The girls do that are probably too new or just don't read the atmosphere? Do they even stay very long there?

The girls do that are probably too new or just don't read the atmosphere? Do they even stay very long there?
I tend to find the opposite based on my experience
The girls that do this have been there awhile and tend to be burnt out

Reactions: Frenchy
Yup. Extras should be discussed and paid for before the session and then worked into the session as naturally as possible.
The best providers will operate in this way.

Reactions: AnotherTag
I rather know what i’m getting before i start anything. But i feel like girls who know how to struck the iron when its hot get the most money generally.
Guess it depends on how hot blooded a guy gets and how easily it ticks him off.

I’d rather have something steady than like with kyaba or delivery health though.

Reactions: AnotherTag
I agree that girls should introduce themselves and offer a little bit of chit chat before asking for a drink, because treating the customer like an ATM machine will eventually result in disaster.
However I don’t think they need to mumble euphemisms if their customer is showering them with drink backs and a polite “thank you” should be enough when more drinks are on the table or the client is extending the session. I don’t like fakery and appreciate transparency.
Also keep in mind that in most places girls have to resort to taking direct orders from managers, which can be soul draining and totally against how they would handle things themselves.

Last edited:
However I don’t think they need to mumble euphemisms and a polite “thank you” should be enough when more drinks are on the table or the client is extending the session. I don’t like fakery and appreciate transparency.
I agree with this is its a first drink or extension. However if a guy is spending a lot, i could see myself say something like that and mean it.

Reactions: BB0523 and Simonka
I agree with this is its a first drink or extension. However if a guy is spending a lot, i could see myself say something like that and mean it.
Yeah it’s not a good thing if the credit cards stop working :D

Okay, so slowly come to the realization that I hate being upsold by a provider during play or at night clubs. Before the play or by the staff doesn't bother, but during the play, it throws me out of the illusion. I would rather pay upfront a good amount for quality than be upsold.

Me asking if it is possible if I pay more money is one thing, but them suddenly saying hey we can do more if you pay me more is where it starts to feel out of the illusion.

In Kyabas if a Girl instantly wants me to buy her a drink as soon as she sits down (Happens very rarely), I instantly decline her and hope for the best in the next girl.

All the girls that I"ve spent the most amount of money on are the ones that when I offer to buy them a drink or extend a session, tell me please you don't have to do that, it is too much.

It is the feeling of a used cars salesman trying to get as much money as possible as quickly as possible vs an elite pro for the slow burn.

Any thoughts/experiences?

Same for me