Guest viewing is limited

Urara Darling Harbour Hyper Morning Course.

gulagz

TAG Member
Reaction score
Date: Mon, July 2x 2015
Provider: Urara (http://darling-h.com/smart/profile.php?id=urara)
Contact Info: http://darling-h.com/
Type: Soapland
Language Specifics: Japanese.
Course Length/Fees: 90mins/25,000 yen (Hyper Morning Course Sunrise~0900)
Physical Description: Shorter hair than picture. Bust more like between A/B.

Details:
Missed the last train from Haneda, overnite at the airport.
Been reading about DH and decided to pay them a visit. Took the 1st train out and make my way to DH from Minowa Stn.
Greeted at the door in Japanese.
Was shown 6 pictures, happy to see Urara in there.

Choose her for 90 mins hyper morning course. All conversation in Japanese. FYI am with Asian look, and was never question about my nationality. Just kept my answer short. Maybe that's I got the hyper morning discount.

Waited fop 10 minutes before Urara came and led me to the room. Mid/late 30ish , she cut her hair, and boy was I happy coz with that short hair made her look like cousin in law,a milf divorcee wit one kid.I want to get lucky with.
SOP, I sat down on the bed, she kneel down and slowly undress me, folding my cloth neatly into a basket. Once finished she turn around and asked me to undress her.
Slowly unzip her one piece dress and unhook her bra, leaving only the panty on.
Once that done, of she goes with wet sloppy lip service & lotsa of DFK, BBBJ. Was suprised coz there was no washing or gargling. Just straight with the play.

After that she whisper to me 'koutai', so reverse the role while I lick her all over and go under DATY. Lot of moaning, fake? and she got those high pitch anime like voice.
And 69 we go as she slowly put on the rubber with her mouth.
Once in, CG she goes and either she is tight or she can really squeeze.I came before we could try other position.
We cleaned up and small talk. Told me I'm her 1st customer and maybe the only one today. Very slow day.

After resting, she asked what will it be, mat or bed? for round 2 as there is only 30 mins left. Choose the mat and warm lotion nurunuru play. It was refreshing as I was tired, didn't slept well at the airport last night.
Rubbing her body, breast nipple, licking. BBBJ to get me hard again, and again rubber on with her mouth. Start again with CG, new experience with slippery lotion covered the body. Continue with mis and doggy on the bed. Could not load off the 2nd round, 10 mins before call came. Washed up the lotion.

Was chauffeur back to station.

All in all nice and interesting experience, considering 25,000 for 90 mins with mat play and FS.
And Urara just made my fantasy come true. All the while fantasing I'm doing the cousin in law.

Recommendation: YES!!