Urgent!! I’m under house arrest at a soapland

Status
Not open for further replies.

Peanutsss

TAG Member
Reaction score
I’m under house arrest at a soapland by the staff, for being accused of taking a picture( i didn’t).
What are my legal rights.
I’m very scared to be honest. My wife is even against me here.
What will happen to me?

Well, they can't physically abuse you. Show them your phone and let them check the photo history.
If no pictures, then you're clean. They should let you go after that.
I showed them my phone, but my wife told the staff I took a picture of the girl.
It’s true, it was an accident however and the picture was blurry as fuck.
I deleted it a few days later but my wife had already seen it.
I don’t have any photos on my phone.
She sent the photo to the shop and now they won’t let me leave until she comes

I showed them my phone, but my wife told the staff I took a picture of the girl.
It’s true, it was an accident however and the picture was blurry as fuck.
I deleted it a few days later but my wife had already seen it.
I don’t have any photos on my phone.
She sent the photo to the shop and now they won’t let me leave until she comes
I also panicked and lied, that I didn’t take a photo at all, because there is no way they would believe it’s an accident.

How does your wife even know to which soapland you went? Did you just tell her or what?
She went through my phone and found it.
Also she found a very old phone o didn’t know existed, and it was still connected to my iCloud.

If this photo you accidentally took which you first claimed didn't exist was so blurry how could she possibly know which soapland exactly it was and of which girl at the soapland, and how do the staff know it was specifically you who took that picture.

If this photo you accidentally took which you first claimed didn't exist was so blurry how could she possibly know which soapland exactly it was and of which girl at the soapland, and how do the staff know it was specifically you who took that picture.
Please read y previous reply. My wife went through my phone and saw my pictures. She found the girl, because I was searching her profile etc. she then found her account and sent her the picture and messages, the girl then told the shop.
I then lied about not taking it, because nobody would believe the truth. I’m still a newb with my new phone.
The staff think I did it on purpose because my wife said I did

I did read your replies but the story keeps changing and getting new information, so just a little bit hard to follow.

How exactly do you take a photo by accident of the girl without her noticing? Phones make a shutter sound here even when muted, by law.

At what point in a session did you have time to accidentally take a photo?

I did read your replies but the story keeps changing and getting new information, so just a little bit hard to follow.

How exactly do you take a photo by accident of the girl without her noticing? Phones make a shutter sound here even when muted, by law.
My phone isn’t Japanese.
I was in a rush to put my phone away in the basket, and after I left I realized that there was a picture. Since getting the iPhone X I’ve been taking many accidental photos

Well basically since you have no way to prove it was an accident, and you neglected to delete it straight away, you're gonna get reamed.

Most shops will fine you a painful amount, which will still probably be less than the legal costs of fighting it in court which is where they probably will take it. If you're really unlucky they might get the police involved and your ass is going to jail for voyeurism.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
She was showering and I was putting my stuff in the basket.
Well basically since you have no way to prove it was an accident, and you neglected to delete it straight away, you're gonna get reamed.

Most shops will fine you a painful amount, which will still probably be less than the legal costs of fighting it in court which is where they probably will take it. If you're really unlucky they might get the police involved and your ass is going to jail for voyeurism.
i have messaged from before today talking to my friend.
I was telling him that I was worried my wife would be so angry at the accidental photo
Also I realized my wife had seen it’s because of iCloud, so I didn’t delete it to try and find a way to make it look like I didn’t take it, even by accident.

She was showering and I was putting my stuff in the basket. At the beginning

Sorry, I'm confused - from what I understand, the standard procedure at a soapland is that you get undressed first and put your stuff away first before she starts to do anything herself, like undressing or showering? How is it that you were doing this accidental photo while she was showering?

Sorry, I'm confused - from what I understand, the standard procedure at a soapland is that you get undressed first and put your stuff away first before she starts to do anything herself, like undressing or showering? How is it that you were doing this accidental photo while she was showering?
She was in the shower still, after I got out. So I was fiddling with my things, checking line etc

They won’t feed me either . They said “the police wouldn’t feed you, why should we” when I asked if I could pay for food.
I haven’t eaten since yesterday night.

Status
Not open for further replies.