Urgent Now Kabuchiko

jazzjazzy72

TAG Member
Reaction score
hi i saw recently but i dont remember the place and the resum a place where you can kiss
for 3 sessions now i am at kabuchiko if anyone could help me it would be great...i inly need the name of this place ....merci

Use the search function - oppai bar.

If you find anywhere remember to write a review.

Good luck!

i didn t find anything
it was a review that i couldn t find
it s a place where you have 3 sessions of kisses .....but i tryed for 1 hour to find but i can t .....

Oppai bar matches the description you have. I guess there isn't one in Shinjuku if you couldn't find one on the search function.

Why not go to Hinamaru? Those ladies can suck the Crome of a tail pipe - so people say....

ok yeah , maybe it was not in kabuchiko
Merci encore for your help ....i finish my bottle and i ll try to decide what i gonna do.....Alone in tokyo not so easy。。。

i know i had to prepare but this bar of kissing didn t interest me when i read it
but now i changed my mind ...i said to myself it would be great to go there even if it s only kisses but i didnt take the adress and i don t catch this review anymore....Maybe i am drunk and kiss would be enough

Looking forward to your reviews!

Of course i i go to a place i ll do a review even if it s a poor english i ll try to do my best....thanks guys

Reactions: MossBoss
nothing.....i went to roppongi to go to gas panic but i met a japanese man who took me to feria , good place but empty the thursday after we went to gas panic also empty.....feria 1000 yen entry and a free drink and gas panic was free....After we went to a chicha club 2000 yens for one drink and 3 shoots offered by the direction .....and so a black man was agressive with me and menaced me cause i didn t want to go in his club whereas my japanese friend wanted to go but the police came as soon as the voices between him and i get up....So very very safe place....after i went home but i ve been told nightlife starts the thursday as in france .....so now i gonna sleep i don t know if i will go yo sugamo .....butehen i go i will tell it....

Reactions: John Chavers
and so a black man was agressive with me and menaced me cause i didn t want to go in his club whereas my japanese friend wanted to go but the police came as soon as the voices between him and i get up
Glad the police intervened. Wish they'd do spot visa checks on those barkers. (n):poop:

Don't worry about it. @Woody is a native speaker and no one can understand his drunken ramblings either. :jimlad:

when i arrived to roppongi i asked my way and two japaneses suggested me to go with them....So let s take a taxi to feria arrived to this place there was nobody, i knew that was thursday....after a while we decided to go to gaspanic same deal...
On the way many black men sollicited us for going to their clubs , that s a thing which i always refused but one japanese guy always paid attention to the black men and said to me why we don t go in this club and i always declined ....Then his friend left us and we re only two he asked me to go to a chicha bar ok let s see he likes chicha i can do a favor for him 1000 for each to enter and 2 000 for the chicha...
At the bar the black man asked me to pay
Red flag and the bells ringed .....i said to myself oh my god this guy is a scammer he wants to trick me ....I don t know why but only this detail of this black man asked me to pay like if i was a little rabbit and him the boss his attitude was totaly different from outside....
So i thought to myself this japanese he s a scammer that s why he always suggested me to go to clubs ....i didn t pay too much attention because that was me who approached him to ask my way and not the inverse
Ok i don t care i said to him how much you take to make come foreigners in this clubs ?
I know my friend don t deny ...
He was upset for seconds but i told him its ok don t worry to have his clarification...
And i am kind of guy friendly it s easy not to be afraid of me
So he said to me yes i did it last summer but not now .....Ok ,now that s my ego which scam me , i stayed with him even if i knew he was a scammer and i was so broken.....Big mistake never think you re more clever than the other .....after chicha which coasted me 1000 yens for entrance included 1drink and one shot and two other shoots offered .
The chicha i lefted him pay....
so it.was good deal why not continuing with him anyway i am the best ...Fucking ego....
We entered in a bar before i made the this things clear 1000 free of charge and only one drink ....Ok at this point i am broken happy too happy .....
He went to the the bar sat down i did it Girls came to our sides , i refused one of them so she went but him spoke with one of them
I went to toilet to hide my money i had 25000 on my wallet i kept only 5000 and i hidded the rest in a wallet inside my pans
so 20000 y hidded....but as this time too confused to remember exactly but one thing sure thing that i have 25000 yens
After the bar man took me to another place to speak cause he spoke french he was from tunisie ...good talks
After a moment he said me better you stay with me you will not have any problems all your friend is doing is his stuff...
At a point a black man came to look for the barman who told me he was the manager......the japanese guy was still at the bar moaning that he was scamed for 15000 that was the bill....i said to him its your busness assume it....
At a certain point we took the lift and nothing was asked to him ....
Shit it was a place to scam me .....?
I asked him why they didn t ask you money ? But he avoided the queston and vanished taking a taxi.....
So alone i went to subway to join gotanda where is my place ..
At home i realised that i had only 15000 y
How dud it happen ...in the toilet ? when i tried to hide my money ? the tunisian barman maybe was an expert pickpocket ?
I said to myself so stupid i was but it could be worst ....Alcool changed my mind without it i would never have been with this guy and in this 2 clubs .... 10 000 yens lost by stupidity and i escaped maybe from other problems that i can t imagine....I did surestimate myself....