US resources?

Hakdoo

TAG Member
Reaction score
Is there anything for this level of information for locations and providers in the united states?
I am making a trip to Louisiana in January and was trying to look up good Strip clubs to take the pals to, and wanted some good first hand experience and possible tips.

I'm totally down to sign up for a different forum if needed, just point the way.

You can try this one for Louisiana (copy & paste to your browser):
Code:
http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/forumdisplay.php?51-Louisiana

privatedelights and tryst are the best way to browse independent listings. eroticmonkey and eroticreview are best way to see reviews. P411 for high end

Tryst.link is the best that I've found for back in the states. I will use that site if I ever go back

theeroticreview.com (TER) - This has the most consistently accurate reviews that I've seen. It also gives you contact info, so it helps to find agencies as well.

usasexguide.nl is hit or miss depending on part of the country and whether they are active.

bedpage is active but quite a crapshoot.

tyst.link (even some higher end listings in Tokyo)
private delights
Slixa
Eros
P411
These have independents but tend to be pricey. Also hit or miss depending on area.

Reactions: lolomo1
Tryst.link is the best that I've found for back in the states. I will use that site if I ever go back

Damn. I thought I was good at this game but never discovered Tryst. Seems legit tho obviously hard to tell service levels Etc. I swear by Seeking but it’s a shit ton of work and won’t work for ur “guys party” situation.