Direct Contact (LINE, Twitter, etc.)

Date of Encounter:
December 2023

Location of Service:
Incall Location

Language Notes:
English

Narrative of the Encounter:
All my friends are out of town and I've got extra cash burning a hole in my pocket. What's a guy to do? Making an appointment and having to do photo ID verification definitely felt a bit sketchier than Japan, but texting the PO was easy and painless. I was given an address of an apartment complex, told to park on the top of the garage, and wait for further instructions. There was only one other car on the roof, and about 30 seconds before my phone buzzed telling me which room and floor to go to, I saw someone come out of the stairwell and go to his car. Kinda sketch. I hid my face behind a newspaper while dude pointedly looked the other way.

THAT wasn't the sketchiest part of the experience though. The apartment complex is located in walking distance of several major tech company campuses, and I'd be astounded if a large amount of clients didn't live in the same complex as the girls. It feels like if you're a bay area techie there for an appointment the chances of running into someone you know or work with are sky high, but fortunately for me that ain't my shit.

It takes me a minute to find the actual room cause the layout of California apartments can be hella confusing, but eventually I find the right one and knock on the door. Yuna hides behind the door while I step in, and greets me with a kiss. She's absolutely tiny, not even 5 feet, and wearing a micro miniskirt and cutoff tee. She's very cute, but the photos on the website are a bit misleading. 4/6 is the most accurate looking pic; it's clearly the same woman but with the airbrushing, makeup, and posing, it's a very glammed up presentation that doesn't exactly translate to real life. Boobs are clearly bolt-ons and not "natural," but that was obvious even from the photos. I would guess mid to late 30s, but her skin is smooth and supple, and doesn't sag anywhere even on her neck. Ass-men will be sorely disappointed here since she's letting the posing work overtime in the photos, but I'm neither an ass-man nor a boob-man.

The vibe I got from Yuna was pretty specific. You know when you're a 10 year old kid and you go to the neighborhood salon to get a haircut from the Korean/Vietnamese aunties? But then you grow up and realize that the "ajummas" and "obaa-sans" were actually just in their 30s and you were just a little shit who thought anyone older than 16 was literally the cryptkeeper. Yuna reminded me a lot of one of the ladies who used to cut my hair in her maternal and business-like attitude. She picked up on my nervousness and did a fine job of leading me through the session.

First we gargled with mouthwash, she checked if I'd showered before hand, and then it was off with the clothes straight into a BBBJ. She had a mirror positioned behind her so I could see her ass while she worked. Her tongue and mouth skills were great, but I wasn't a fan of the way she used her hands. Reviews of her claimed she was a throat goat and I can't disagree. Personally, her dirty talk in a heavy Korean accent was kinda distracting for me, though she was totally fluent in English. I think seeing a j or c-girl would've been less distracting because we could just converse in their native tongue rather than accented English, but most of the reviews I found of those women stateside claimed very poor value proposition and/or beyond sketch at cheap motels.

I pulled her up for more kissing, and her tiny tight body felt amazing to both touch and visually appreciate. Yuna is extremely skinny; you can see and feel her ribs pretty clearly, which could be too skinny for some. I had her lay down while I started rubbing her clit and she seemed to enjoy it. Seeing her squirm got me excited, and she pushed me down for insertion and started riding CG. She was super aggressive while pounding me, and I couldn't last long at all. Frankly my little brother fired his load early. She cuddled me on top for a little while before hopping off, getting a warm towel from the bathroom, and gently cleaned me up. That was another point where I felt more like I was getting an extremely erotic haircut in terms of service attitude rather than sleeping with a girlfriend.

She put her head on my arm and we cuddled and kissed while I was recovering. I found this part to be a bit awkward, since as a tourist there's naturally a lot to talk about, but when you're in your home country and the lady's clearly also been here for a good long while, it was tough to find a good topic of conversation. She sang along a bit to the music that was playing softly in the background, but my k-drama knowledge is zero so I didn't recognize it. I also heard some rustling sounds in the kitchen/living room area of the apartment, which I assume was another monger entering her roommate's bedroom. With the setup of two girls per apartment, girls are probably getting booked at like 1pm and 130pm to stagger the entry and exits of each client.

With some more kissing and a BBBJ to get my brother genki again, we tried for a round 2, but there just wasn't enough time left to really get into it and shoot again, so Yuna and I headed to the shower and she carefully cleaned me up before seeing me off with some more hugs and kisses and a promise to come see her again.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider or service?:
No, this review was written without a request from the service or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Cute girl with great attitude and service. However, GFE vibe is not really there for me. Could've been all in my head and just me feeling nervous about the sketchiness of playing in the states and the sketchiness of the setup, but it definitely more like I was being taken care of by a very friendly and sweet hairdresser. In the context of the session, I didn't feel rushed at all, but an hour is probably too short for me to really get into it and feel comfortable with a girl. Sadly the 2 hour rate is just 2x1 session rate, no discount. I think there would be a much better second session, but the PO said I'd be allowed to meet some of LKS' stars next time so it might be a while before I repeat with Yuna

Thank you for you report!

Approved: 1/20/2024

Recently wanted to visit another girl but PO said she wasn't available so I thought fuck it I'll repeat with Yuna. First visit being "good, i guess" was definitely down to anxiety and unfamiliarity. This time we connected much better and she was overflowing with mommy GF energy, which took the experience from maybe 7/10 to easy 11/10. When I got in between her thighs to eat her out she giggled, tousled my hair, and called me cute. It felt like a genuine break from the standard "ohh very big dick, so good" routine. I managed to hold my load until the last 10 minutes. Being much more relaxed, I could focus on her gluck gluck 9000 and other mongers REALLY weren't kidding when they said Yuna could suck a golf ball through fifty feet of garden hose. She had one hand in mine, intertwining our fingers, the other on my leg, hands free deepthroating while licking my balls with endless stamina. She also definitely had more ass than I realized, because there was plenty to grab in doggy and it felt incredibly soft in pronebone. Finished in mish with pretty intense "you want me to come in you?" and "please come for me" back and forth, and after we cleaned up she hopped into my lap and put her arms around my neck and we made out a little more while chatting. I'll have to come back and see Yuna a bunch while she's still here for sure.

How was Kat? was she like the pictures and descriptions?
i don't think her face looks very much like her pictures. her jaw is much more prominent and she almost looks SEAsian rather than korean. she's fluent in chinese, so it was easy to chat with her, and her body was very nice. i would describe it as a very comfortable and relaxing session

the threesome was plain insanity hahahaha. vibe was like 3 friends getting drunk and going wild, there was plenty of G2G action but i think it's 90% performance for the customer rather than genuine lesbian sexual desire