2 h, 39,000 incl. vibrator

Type/Location:
Shinjuku Hotel

Language Notes:
Japanese

Overall Rating:
5 out of 5

Details of the Encounter:
What is better than spending a cold and rainy evening together with a cute girl in bed?
A couple of days ago (I didn't know that it would rain, btw), I reserved Uta for the second time. I really liked her and I wanted to give her another try.
Not was I disappointed!
She arrived on time; and today she was all in black. From boots (army style) via stockings, short pants, pullover (including skull and other nasty designs) and scarf. It helps that her hair is pitch-black, too.
I love her rascal-girl outfit.
Greeting was heartily, she remembered me from last time.
I briefed her on how I would like her cos-play this time and after the shower (lots of kissing there, too) we played our game. It was wonderful how she acted. She seduced me with her eyes, soft kisses all over my body, and her small hands.
The vibe was a first for me, and she responded well.
I stimulated her tits and pussy with it, while she gave an amazing BBBJ. Started at the tip and worked her way down, deeping it like never before.
I wasn't lazy either and by tongue and vibe made her genuinely cum, I think.
We switched a few positions and then she pushed me over the top. She was good, but
After that we just cuddled in bed for the longest time. Her lips are very soft and she continued to give me light kisses and licks on my neck, chest and further down. Her mischievous vein sometimes pops through her cuteness, something I love while talking to her.
I tried to wake my john for another round, but it was okay with just one pop, anyway.
1.5 or 2 h, both are okay. She knows how to fill the time in a very pleasant way.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
No wonder she is booked out often.

Oooh, sounds nice, will try her out. I love a bit if mischief.

oh yes, she is awesome ..... and she has heavily pierced ears with those spikey metal things, and maybe a little skull or two.... if you are into this, it is great, but if it turns you off, better don't book her.