Telephone

Appointment Length & Costs:
70 mins 16k (Shimei included)

Type/Location:
Cheap Business Hotel

Language Notes:
Japanese

Details of the Encounter:
First post in a while here... maybe a few years? Haven’t had much to write about but I figure this might be helpful for the folks up north. Was on a work trip to Utsunomiya this past week so I thought I would give the local scene a spin

Namegaku is a girl next door type shop and all the girls looked real young plus the price seemed right. Full name is 即!!舐めたくて学園 I wanted “Nina Sensei” as I’m into curvy girls, but she was booked so I chose Kumi based on some forum reviews. Cute tiny schoolgirl type with really nice shaped E-cup tits. Definitely could believe if she was really 19, or at least close.

https://s.dto.jp/gal/3380141

The guy on the other side of the line was completely fine with foreigners, but you’ll need to speak decent Japanese.

She was super friendly all throughout, definitely not GFE but kind of like banging a girl you’ve been friends with for a while. Loves getting her legs and pussy (clean shaved down there and smelled good) licked and was looking pretty fucking sexy lying on her back spreading her cheeks while I licked her feet.

Blowjob was a solid B- but Sumata was nice too with her on top. Damn she had a really nice rack and soft skin.

All in all a good time, could only think to myself, damn really wanna actually fuck this girl. but that’s deli for ya right.

As always japanese forums hint at some girls being able to actually fuck for +10k but

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider/agency?:
This review was written freely without a request from the agency/provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Great if you’re into the amateur thing.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you very much for your report from Tochigi!

Approved: 6/14/2021