Appointment Length & Costs:
2 hours 70,000

Type/Location:
Outcall - Hotel

Language Notes:
Good English

Details of the Encounter:
Same disclaimer as other reviews posted today:
I have been lurking for a while and thought I would upload some simple reviews. It has been a year since our meeting and I am surprised it has been this long. The intent is to provide a recommendation or not. Sorry not many details. Note that this is coming from an older guy that is more than likely considered a boring client by the girls (But I had fun!).

This blond German lady has a nice sexy accent. She came to the room dressed down and I was not sure what to expect. I soon discovered she has a great body and very nice firm boobs (Can you tell I am a boob man?). During our meeting she got up and showed me the exercises she does every day. A real treat watching her exercise in the nude. She provides FS protected. I enjoyed every minute even though I knew she was bored with me. So pretty, so charming - must repeat.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
WOW

Service and/or Provider's Name:
IND

Date of Encounter:
1/29/16

Contact Method:
vanessasakura@yahoo.com

Appointment Length & Costs:
2 hours 70,000

Type/Location:
Outcall - Hotel

Language Notes:
Good English

Details of the Encounter:
Same disclaimer as other reviews posted today:
I have been lurking for a while and thought I would upload some simple reviews. It has been a year since our meeting and I am surprised it has been this long. The intent is to provide a recommendation or not. Sorry not many details. Note that this is coming from an older guy that is more than likely considered a boring client by the girls (But I had fun!).

www.tokyochicks.net
as Vanessa – German Angel

This blond German lady has a nice sexy accent. She came to the room dressed down and I was not sure what to expect. I soon discovered she has a great body and very nice firm boobs (Can you tell I am a boob man?). During our meeting she got up and showed me the exercises she does every day. A real treat watching her exercise in the nude. She provides FS protected. I enjoyed every minute even though I knew she was bored with me. So pretty, so charming - must repeat.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
WOW

Thanks for your various reviews.

Seriously , whats your problem with thinking youre boring?
Even if its true (and Im sure its not), does it matter?
Are you afraid the taxi driver or hairdresser will find you boring too?
(-:

Reactions: MikeH and arienai
Seriously , whats your problem with thinking youre boring?
Even if its true (and Im sure its not), does it matter?
Are you afraid the taxi driver or hairdresser will find you boring too?
(-:

I use Uber and I go to an old fashioned barber : )

You are correct as it does not really matter. However I am not young and perhaps a few years ago (ok more than a few) I was not boring. ; )

Reactions: MikeH
I use Uber and I go to an old fashioned barber : )

You are correct as it does not really matter. However I am not young and perhaps a few years ago (ok more than a few) I was not boring. ; )
Ok. I am not young either. And I got fat. And I am jaded, cynical, cold , sad and a bit of an asshole. Oh and I have a small dick. And I dont really care. But if all the opposite was true , I would probably not need P4P in the first place... If you pay 70k for 2 hours, at least give yourself the peace of mind to think its not for you to make an effort (writes the hypocrite who did just that for way too long...)

Reactions: MikeH
Ok. I am not young either. And I got fat. And I am jaded, cynical, cold , sad and a bit of an asshole. Oh and I have a small dick. And I dont really care. But if all the opposite was true , I would probably not need P4P in the first place... If you pay 70k for 2 hours, at least give yourself the peace of mind to think its not for you to make an effort (writes the hypocrite who did just that for way too long...)

Great post...very funny....

Most that I have paid for ...also deserve my respect and part of my (weird) enjoyment is that they also have a good time. Some were just scags...and I did not let them in. (Go away little pig, Go away...).

Great post...very funny....

Most that I have paid for ...also deserve my respect and part of my (weird) enjoyment is that they also have a good time. Some were just scags...and I did not let them in. (Go away little pig, Go away...).
Ah Ah ah! Thanks!
See, you're not boring at all (-;

Most that I have paid for ...also deserve my respect and part of my (weird) enjoyment is that they also have a good time.

My feelings about p4p encounters too...exactly! Bravo! (y) Maybe it is weird; many/most people who know me well consider me unusual/odd...or some less polite term!

But fwiiw, I have never felt that spending a little (or a lot of) money relieves anyone of the obligation to treat others with normal human respect, consideration and kindness. I feel the same about drivers, restaurant wait-staff, barbers, plumbers etc etc...all service providers of any kind.

That said, sex workers provide such personal services that they deserve to be treated especially well by their customers, imo. Very sadly, some mongers share society's general stigmatization of sex workers and treat their p4p partners as though they were subhuman. (n) :poop:

-Ww

Last edited:
Wv,
It is becoming embarrassing that you always write what I exactly think....just before I have had tme to write it myself...

We have to take comfort on the fact he is old and wise but that we are all going there.

Well, if not wise at least old.

My feelings about p4p encounters too...exactly! Bravo! (y) Maybe it is weird; many/most people who know me well consider me unusual/odd...or some less polite term!

But fwiiw, I have never felt that spending a little (or a lot of) money relieves anyone of the obligation to treat others with normal human respect, consideration and kindness. I feel the same about drivers, restaurant wait-staff, barbers, plumbers etc etc...all service providers of any kind.

That said, sex workers provide such personal services that they deserve to be treated especially well by their customers, imo. Very sadly, some mongers share society's general stigmatization of sex workers and treat their p4p partners as though they were subhuman. (n) :poop:

-Ww
Well said!

If annoying/angering workers at a fast food joint means risking the chance of someone spitting on your burger, I would think people would treat providers far better who offer a more intimate service. But then again, for such services you might actually want some spit on your "meat" :LOL:

The point was not about treating the provider poorly of course, rather to stop feeling inadequate oneself , and under pressure to please her. Its not a standard boy-meets-girl seduction game... (unless you guys fantasize it to be, just after giving the envelop that proves it isnt... and nothing wrong with fantasies of course!)

Last edited:
Reactions: just4fun
In Valhalla, we just "take" the women as we please ... confident in the fact that they are swept away into ecstasy by the fog of our lustful manliness. ;)

But I do give them an envelope also, with some cash in it ... so they can go shop for shoes later if the above fails. :D

And by the way ... thank you for this review. I find this Germanic-born "Vanessa" is quite stimulating to my senses, having visited her essence on the web ...

http://vanessasakura.callgirlfiles.com/home

Perhaps I shall ask her if she would like to play ... "Hide the Hammer" with me? Alas ... I lament the fact that she probably wouldn't visit my hotel all the way out in Yokohama.

And by the way ... thank you for this review. I find this Germanic-born "Vanessa" is quite stimulating to my senses, having visited her essence on the web ...

http://vanessasakura.callgirlfiles.com/home

Perhaps I shall ask her if she would like to play ... "Hide the Hammer" with me? Alas ... I lament the fact that she probably wouldn't visit my hotel all the way out in Yokohama.
Lol! Nothing is impossible for our Viking overlords...

"The hammer of the gods
Will drive our ships to new lands,
To fight the horde, singing and crying,
Valhalla, I am coming! "