Vanilla Oppai Pub Recommendations

Mouse96

TAG Member
Reaction score
Hey all,
Looking for a recommendation for a place that’s fairly vanilla. Looking for something that fits these criteria where you can at least nama-touch a girl’s boobs, but doesn’t require kissing. I get the sense that an oppai pub would work, but all the reviews I’ve seen also include intense making out which I’m not interested in.
Any thoughts?
Thanks!

Hey all,
Looking for a recommendation for a place that’s fairly vanilla. Looking for something that fits these criteria where you can at least nama-touch a girl’s boobs, but doesn’t require kissing. I get the sense that an oppai pub would work, but all the reviews I’ve seen also include intense making out which I’m not interested in.
Any thoughts?
Thanks!
Not sure what vanilla means when you use it but when you say “at least” touch boobs but no kissing, what exactly do you want? Just to touch boobies? Or can be everything else too but just not kissing? Because you can go to a happy ending massage service where the top comes off depending on the shop/girl/options selected (without kissing) or even go all the way to FS at a soapland without kissing.

Reactions: MikeH
but doesn’t require kissing. I get the sense that an oppai pub would work, but all the reviews I’ve seen also include intense making out which I’m not interested in.

I wouldn't think any oppai pub would require kissing, the girls will probably be A-OK without it too. Just tell them you don't like kissing and it should be smooth sailing regardless of the type of the shop you have chosen.

Most oppai pubs are quite ‘vanilla’, just chatting and then an alloted time for various levels of groping depending in the shop.
99.9% of girls will happily not kiss you if you politely decline.

If you are devastatingly irresistible and worry they wont take no for an answer, just say ‘sorry I only do that with my dog’ when they lean in.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
OP, I'm a happily married, never-in-a-million-years-going-to-cheat-on-my-wife dude who, with her being cool with it, sometimes checks out Oppai pubs / icha-kyaba. They're fun Japanese language practice (and of course, boobs). I usually just give a very quick explanation, when things start to get handsy, that my wife is cool with touching but not kissing, and they're 100% cool with that, if anything it makes them smile a little to know that you're being wholesome about things.

Reactions: Flex and User#8628