90 Minutes for 10,000 yens

Booking Method:
Telephone: Reservation

Date of Encounter:
September 2023

Language Notes:
Japanese Only

Narrative of the Encounter:
First of all, a big show of appreciation to the TAG community for your reviews, recommendations, advice, and overall pleasant vibes (including the occasional piss off at poor souls who wander on a path away from common sense - always a good laugh). So here is a contribution of mine, adding fuel to the fire that is Venus!

I recently got much more into men's esthe for the young Japanese lady charms and 空気読み challenge ; which made AMP seem quite dull to me. Nonetheless, following the unanimous praise of Venus, as well as being tempted by how conveniently located it is for me, I called them around lunch time to book an appointment with Yuna or Yui later that afternoon. Yuna was off that day, so with Yui it was! I definitely want to see Yuna too (curious about her bigger breasts - weakness here... ^^) and build rapport with both of them.

First of all: the location. I vaguely remembered reading something about a kid's ballet studio so figured "ah it must be here"... spoiler alert: IT IS NOT :ROFLMAO: The exact Google address takes you there, and I figured it was normal that there wouldn't be any signs... So I go in, pass the ballet studio to go to the next floor, and knock on a normal unassuming door, only to open to an oji-san in what was clearly NOT where I wanted to go! I expeditiously dropped the most polite 申しわけございません I could and left (grandpa may or may not have considered calling the police on this gaijin intruder - please do not be as clueless as me!). Here I am turning a corner, and before I could Google the address again, I see the Venus sign at the entrance of the building, clearly well marked. So let me share with you the below "access for dummies like me":

Venus access.jpeg

Now off to the main encounter. Yui was the one opening the door and greeting me, rather cheerful from the get-go. I mentioned the reservation earlier, changed into a pair of slippers and sat for a minute on the couch. I paid the fee and was taken to the small room with a futon on the floor. Room is clean, with a dim light, small but my tall self was definitely at ease and not feeling crammed. Just the time to change into a towel and off to the shower room.

That part is really the perfect moment to lighten the mood and be chatty, since the massage is actually very relaxing afterwards, and as others pointed out, the therapist is not actively engaging in a conversation when massaging you, rather focusing on the relaxation (which is a great show of professionalism). So in the shower, we get on with the chit-chat, where I'm from, how's the business going, I had a bruise on my leg which I had no idea how I got it so we joked about that, some light flirting/complimenting, etc... Mind you that speaking Japanese is without surprise a huge enhancer here... even simple conversation level would do, but obviously English only would be less smooth, though very welcome in their shop. Anyway, really a super easygoing vibe, I felt like Yui was receptive and vibed right back, so be at ease with her (in a non-creepy decent human way - please don't read that as 'you can touch her everywhere and live your PSE fantasy'). When I flipped to the other side on the shower table, I definitely was genki, and she carefully bubble washed me, with very particular attention where it matters most. She got me so genki that she let out a やばいじゃん!which is always a nice ego-boost (whether or not it comes from the heart ahah).

Washing, drying, moving back to the massage room, and oh boy does this tiny woman have strength in her hands!! Most massage places I've been too recently were more on the soft tissue side (some so soft it could be "carress tissue"), so to actually have a very decent massage, from shoulders to feet was a very welcome way to relax. I suspect her to find quite some joy in inflicting pain, but I was a good sport and played tough (some pressure points were still sore a few days later!). As I was mentioning earlier, the conversation was less active then, also because it's not the easiest to talk into a cushion or contortion your neck to make eye contact, but it was okay as part of the massage flow. It went on for maybe a good 30-40 minutes, at which point Yui started with the oil, face down still at first. The skin to skin massage was a nice build up, and after asking if it was okay to have gentle contact with her, I 'massaged' (emphasis on the quotation marks here) her feet and calves a bit, trying to pick up some valuable lessons on which pressure points feel good.

After some warm wet towels to wipe off the oil, she asked me to flip for the cherry on the cake of what was already a stellar moment. Getting to admire her slender body and resume some flirty chit chat, along with roaming hands with her blessing, here I was beyond genki again. She applied a generous amount of oil and was attentive and skilled at her craft, it felt like 3 hands were on me! I tremendously enjoyed her technique, not too soft not too hard, definitely not robotic, and very playful and sensual! It lasted for as long as it needed to before ending up as relaxed as one can be.

After the mess I made (well, her fault technically), some time was left and she finished with a good chest and legs massage, and off to the shower by myself to clean up and be on my way.

Attachments:
Venus access.jpeg

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider or service?:
No, this review was written without a request from the service or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Yui was so cheerful, fun to be with, gorgeous and sexy, and beyond skilled at all parts of the massage!! I absolutely can vouch for all the praise that I read on the forum and am happy to add to it. Thank you for the recommendation, and will ABSOLUTELY go back both to see Yui again, and to discover Yuna. I wanted to build rapport and ask if they'd accept a 4-hand massage some day, until I saw that they do mention this as part of the menu on their website!! Let's see how long I resist this temptation...

Last edited:
Thanks for your submission!

Approved: 10/24/2023

just from this place with yui.
aged but still so fine.

First of all: the location. I vaguely remembered reading something about a kid's ballet studio so figured "ah it must be here"... spoiler alert: IT IS NOT

got a bit lost because I clicked the map. it is better to copy the address and use google map. next to dvd store you wont miss it.

bit far from my place but worth it.

Appointment Length & Costs:
90 Minutes for 10,000 yens

a bit confused about the price, do you know why is it cheaper than menu?

maybe for first timer discount?

might try 3 hours course on weekend lol.

I wanted to build rapport and ask if they'd accept a 4-hand massage some day, until I saw that they do mention this as part of the menu on their website!! Let's see how long I resist this temptation...
no need to resist the temptations.
after massage, the hainan rice across the street is perfect.

Reactions: Maxblack

maybe for first timer discount?

might try 3 hours course on weekend lol.
Read the website, answer is on the page linked in the review. (most likely answer in this case)

Reactions: kirayamato
I also always call first to book (don’t want to get there and have to wait, and also prefer to know I’ll get Yui or Yuna), and indeed the confirmed price matches the website’s offers, usually a couple g’s cheaper than the on-site menu.

Reactions: kirayamato
no need to resist the temptations.
after massage, the hainan rice across the street is perfect.

good call on the hainan rice, looking forward to hitting that

also please do report back if you try 4-hand this weekend. I'll be visiting soon myself

I might have to post some negative reviews ... LOL

Haha, are you the reason I couldn’t get in on Tuesday?
Ahah I definitely prevented some poor soul to enjoy a good time last time I was there cause Yui was alone, but it wasn’t a Tuesday for sure 👻 I’m safe from your blue-balled wrath!