90 Minutes - 28,000 Yen

Booking Method:
Walk-In

Date of Encounter:
October 2023

Language Notes:
Japanese Only

Narrative of the Encounter:
So the weather is now colder and the lonesomeness in Tokyo is really increasing. After my first excellent experience in a soapland, I've decided to quickly give it another shot. I check the schedule of the providers for the afternoon and I head to Y-shirt around 4pm.

The Booking
I was hoping to get another appointment with Anri or perhaps Rio but they were fully booked by then. I asked the manager his recommendations but I wasn't feeling the pictures provided. I remembered seeing nice pictures of Miyabi online so I asked and he pointed to a different picture. He said there's a fifty minute waiting time and I obliged. I believe I should have listened.

The Provider
She met me atop the stairs. I was immediately shocked. She did not look anything like her picture. Or perhaps she had gained a few kg. Despite being chubbier, she had a pretty face nonetheless. So I thought forgivable. However, upon undressing, I noticed C-D cup breasts that were quite sagging and a very flat behind. Not to my liking. But I decided I'll concentrate on the pretty face.

The Service
From the get go everything seemed off. Very distant upon greeting. No personal touch to the experience. Undressing was solely done by myself. All clothes were placed in the basket by myself. No personal touch. Very much seemed mechanical. The shower and soaping was very mechanical. The touch was rough or rather painful when my nether regions were scrubbed. I did still try to enjoy but was always shut down. You want to try and caress her body? She'll just briskly move your hand away. More like a slap. Off to the tub where she handed me a toothbrush and mouthwash while she brushed her teeth and washed her mouth. She then joined me in the tub where she did a BBBJ. Couldn't get hard. Attempted to just caress her breasts and then quickly slapped away as well. Off to the mat. I was instructed to just place my hands up top. Other movements and a "No" was given. Still couldn't get up. While lying face up, I decided to just say with the little Japanese I know, "Okay. Thank you. Stop." I guess she didn't understand so she stopped her current action and just immediately proceeded to the next task at hand. I just wanted it to end at this point. So I just closed my eyes and jerked off. Showing off the cum to her I said "Finish." She then motioned to the condom and a HJ gesture and I said "No. I'm tired."

All in all, very mechanical. To be fair, she did her best to ask how I was and said sorry that I came to early. Maybe its just not my style of play.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the Soapland?:
No, this review was written without a request from the Soapland or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Not Recommended.

Closing Comments:
So far I've experienced 1 pink saloon and 2 soaplands. Very much felt the pink saloon and 2nd soapland experience were mechanical and quite depressing. Might be my last attempt with these services. I asked the reception before exiting if there is any way I could book or reserve ahead as a foreigner but was told only walk-ins were allowed. I know my Japanese needs much work and being able to speak would greatly help. Was only considering repeating with Anri but its hard to get an open schedule by walk-in.

Last edited:
Thanks for your review submission!

Approved: 10/18/2023

If you want to better ensure a good time, stick to the advice of seeing well reviewed girls. Either try setting up an appointment ahead of time (you can do this by contacting some of the girls directly, I know you can with Kaoru), or if you have to walk-in then just leave if there is no girl you have in mind available.

Reactions: thedog00
I just closed my eyes and jerked off. Showing off the cum to her I said "Finish."
This is really depressing.

Please book Kaoru directly on Twitter or LINE to bypass the reception, she will reverse the bad juju.

Reactions: Maxblack
If you want to better ensure a good time, stick to the advice of seeing well reviewed girls. Either try setting up an appointment ahead of time (you can do this by contacting some of the girls directly, I know you can with Kaoru), or if you have to walk-in then just leave if there is no girl you have in mind available.
Oddly she was one of the providers in my mind. I was charged a nomination fee of 1k as well when i mentioned her name. No reviews about her here in TAG but pretty decent reviews and pics in CH. Apparently management recommended as well in CH. Best to stick to TAG I guess.

This is really depressing.

Please book Kaoru directly on Twitter or LINE to bypass the reception, she will reverse the bad juju.
Am considering contacting her on Twitter. I've also checked some other profiles on CH and Twitter but no reviews on TAG.

They can’t all be winners. All up to chemistry and how everybody’s feeling that day. Thanks for the review

Hi just confirming if the Gaijin Tax in Y-Shirt is zero yen? Hanayome course shows 27k for 90 minutes with 1k for the shimei.
Haven't been in Yoshiwara since 2019 so please forgive me if I don't know.

ah darn, I’m sorry that happened to you. Hopefully the next one will be a lot better

Hi just confirming if the Gaijin Tax in Y-Shirt is zero yen? Hanayome course shows 27k for 90 minutes with 1k for the shimei.
Haven't been in Yoshiwara since 2019 so please forgive me if I don't know.
There's still no Gaijin tax. I was charged an additional 1k for thr nomination.

Reactions: felse01
Just winning is no fun and the gamble aspect of this is part of the game. Next session might be a win and by coming prepared that probability gets higher.
Well I completely expect that there will be duds, And when it happens I know it’s part of it. Once in a while.

But its incredibly frustrating and disappointing
if the money is meaningful to you, it hits hard. 28,000k is a lot to some people.

If the provider is somewhat unattractive but gives good service and tries to make up for it with personality that’s one thing. If she’s somewhat unattractive AND gives bad service then that’s unacceptable for a business transaction.

Sorry, OP.

Next time if you aren’t sure just leave, and go someplace else more researched.

Yup.

It was his mistake. A lesson learned.

But still horrible service on their part.
Maybe not a mistake, but more of a loss. I like the take of Cinnabums wherein its more of a gamble. The only legal form of gambling in Japan.

To be fair the provider did all she could. Was just not feeling it.

Reactions: StFyle
Maybe not a mistake, but more of a loss. I like the take of Cinnabums wherein its more of a gamble. The only legal form of gambling in Japan.

To be fair the provider did all she could. Was just not feeling it.
Absolutely an acceptable gamble. I just didn’t know results could be THAT bad…

I can empathize, I’ve been there before experienced walking into a supposedly reputable soapland and looking at pictures only to get someone who’s very different than the picture and even worse a horrible attitude plus bad service.

Some things I’ve learned to mitigate these bad experiences include:
1) utilizing the reviews on this forum (that’s what this forum is for right?)
2) looking up the person’s cityheaven and Twitter profiles to see more pics etc. and using LINE or email to contact them directly for a time
3) considering paying a little more for a better soapland (for me that might be going to Hisyo, Segretario, Etoile, Lions, Versailles)
4) if you do walk in, or check pics online, and you see the waist size over 59, that person will be fat. Anything 58 or lower is better. For instance, Rina Usami, probably the best rated person at Segretario is a 57 for instance, and I’ve experienced her she’s super hot.
5) I notice if the person is sitting forward in her pics, not showing her stomach, most likely she’s hiding her fat.
6) if the girl is booked a lot of the time during the month, quite possible she’s popular.

Even with all the above, you could still hit a dud but at least you’ve lessened the chance that would happen! Happy hunting!

Reactions: Sudsy
I thought it might’ve been that the less time she shows up, the more popular she is and it’s a race to even get a reservation in and can be more picky with the her time since she makes that much. Definitely have seen a lot of exceptions though

I can empathize, I’ve been there before experienced walking into a supposedly reputable soapland and looking at pictures only to get someone who’s very different than the picture and even worse a horrible attitude plus bad service.

Some things I’ve learned to mitigate these bad experiences include:
1) utilizing the reviews on this forum (that’s what this forum is for right?)
2) looking up the person’s cityheaven and Twitter profiles to see more pics etc. and using LINE or email to contact them directly for a time
3) considering paying a little more for a better soapland (for me that might be going to Hisyo, Segretario, Etoile, Lions, Versailles)
4) if you do walk in, or check pics online, and you see the waist size over 59, that person will be fat. Anything 58 or lower is better. For instance, Rina Usami, probably the best rated person at Segretario is a 57 for instance, and I’ve experienced her she’s super hot.
5) I notice if the person is sitting forward in her pics, not showing her stomach, most likely she’s hiding her fat.
6) if the girl is booked a lot of the time during the month, quite possible she’s popular.

Even with all the above, you could still hit a dud but at least you’ve lessened the chance that would happen! Happy hunting!
Ya.

I think this is all about right.

Especially #2 and #5. Generally the CityHeaven pics are accurate. And if you look closely you can see what angle the person is sitting at. I rarely take a chance if someone does not have a stomach pic. I guess they can fudge the waist size tho... so you never know. Breast size always seems to be one or two sizes up (sometimes accurate).

The only issue I ever had is someone used pics that must have been 2-3 years old or something cause it was her but she had gained quite a bit of weight.

And yes, as for #1, the main purpose to me is to find new options and not go in blind if we can go a day a reviewed provider is working. I only need a few quick details on the experience and "story." I think a thread with a more simplistic rating system would be nice like: face - 5/10 / body type - slim / attitude - friendly etc. And maybe a rating to how accurate the person is advertised, That would be mostly sufficient (not sure how realistic it is tho).

Reactions: thedog00
I mean have both. Don’t ch

Have it as an extra.

I know it wouldn’t be perfect. But a 3 won’t be an 8 and an 8 won’t really be a 4. It should end up ballpark. Close enough and a good quick reference.