80min for 16,000

Booking Method:
Direct Contact (LINE, Twitter, etc.)

Date of Encounter:
December 2022

Language Notes:
Japanese Only

Narrative of the Encounter:
Hi everyone, this is my first review! I've been living in Japan for a few years but very new to p4p.

On a whim I decided to check out this place and get the oil course.
Upfront disclosure - this is a men's estute, there was no HE but I still rate this as Recommended.

Booking process: Very easy to book via Line. I used google translate as my Japanese sucks, no problems and they are happy to take foreigners.

Arrival: It's really an apartment in a residential building, surprisingly easy to find if you follow their instructions. Once I arrived I was greeted by a young therapist in her early 20s, stunning Japanese girl, slender, maybe 170cm tall, just wow. There was no one else in the apartment, no tencho or mama-san, the whole thing felt very private. While the apartment is pretty humble it's superbly clean. She immediately made me feel relaxed by taking my hand and guiding me through the apartment.

Flow: She took me to the room where the massage was going to take place, served me some cold tea and told me to leave my things here so I can take a shower. At this point she left the room, I get undressed and then go to the shower by myself and put on the paper pantsu. I am guided back to the room and she uses google translate to ask me a few things before getting started. She then proceeds to give me the best massage I have ever received. Hands down, this was it. She was super sensual, hot oil spread all over my body…of course I get rock hard but she doesn't seem to mind. She never directly touches anything inappropriate but definitely close enough to arouse me af. At this point I am basically lying in a puddle of oil so I get some on my hands and start lightly touching her arms. No objection from her so I proceed to her legs. Still no objection and at this point my hands are running up and down her inner thighs. Truth be told, since she didn't touch anywhere truly inappropriate I didn't want to push it and stopped with light touches up and down her beautiful ass. At some point time runs out, she thanks me and guides me to the shower room (which I take by myself). As I am totally blue balled at this point I finish myself off in the shower and walk back to the room a very happy man. It was weird because the massage felt so intimate and almost like a first date, so even though there was no HE I left extremely happy. I also got the impression regulars might get more, but I could be totally wrong on that...

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider or service?:
No, this review was written without a request from the service or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Questions to the community:
Did I overpay? Am I stupid for thinking this was amazing although there was no HE? Interested to hear your thoughts!

Thanks for your submission, the community appreciates it!

Approved: 1/21/2023

Reactions: Gina
Did I overpay? Am I stupid for thinking this was amazing although there was no HE? Interested to hear your thoughts!
Yes, you overpaid, but if you enjoyed it, you enjoyed it.

FWIW, if you see links from a shop to Hot Pepper, then they are almost certainly 100% legit, and chances of anything off the menu happening is pretty much zero.

FWIW, if you see links from a shop to Hot Pepper, then they are almost certainly 100% legit, and chances of anything off the menu happening is pretty much zero.
Yes that's my thinking also, though this went waaaaay beyond a normal Hot Pepper massage place, so am thinking they'll probably get kicked off the platform sooner rather than later 😅

Good to know I overpaid, that was my feeling too as there is another estute in the same building that looks like more might be on offer and that's a bit cheaper...

Reactions: Gina and Alice
if you enjoyed it, then you didnt over pay. If you go again with the same girl she will probably let you jerk off in front of her instead of in the shower by yourself.

Doubt it will ever go further than that though.

Most ive ever gotten from one of these places was a ‘kind of’ sumata but still had to finish myself. Was still hotter than 90% of regular HE massage places though.

if you enjoyed it, then you didnt over pay. If you go again with the same girl she will probably let you jerk off in front of her instead of in the shower by yourself.

Doubt it will ever go further than that though.

Most ive ever gotten from one of these places was a ‘kind of’ sumata but still had to finish myself. Was still hotter than 90% of regular HE massage places though.

Yeah, exactly. I think boiling it all down to the price is not helping. If you had a really good time, who cares if other places are cheaper or offer more. Sometimes you get the full package for little money and it's complete shit. Most often it's not about what you get, but how it is done ;)

Title of Your Review:
Very happy without a HE at Stretch Tokyo

Service Name:
Stretch Tokyo

Provider Name:
Hayakawa 早川

Website/Contact Info:
https://stretch-tokyo.jp

Appointment Length & Costs:
80min for 16,000

Booking Method:
Direct Contact (LINE, Twitter, etc.)

Date of Encounter:
December 2022

Language Notes:
Japanese Only

Narrative of the Encounter:
Hi everyone, this is my first review! I've been living in Japan for a few years but very new to p4p.

On a whim I decided to check out this place and get the oil course.
Upfront disclosure - this is a men's estute, there was no HE but I still rate this as Recommended.

Booking process: Very easy to book via Line. I used google translate as my Japanese sucks, no problems and they are happy to take foreigners.

Arrival: It's really an apartment in a residential building, surprisingly easy to find if you follow their instructions. Once I arrived I was greeted by a young therapist in her early 20s, stunning Japanese girl, slender, maybe 170cm tall, just wow. There was no one else in the apartment, no tencho or mama-san, the whole thing felt very private. While the apartment is pretty humble it's superbly clean. She immediately made me feel relaxed by taking my hand and guiding me through the apartment.

Flow: She took me to the room where the massage was going to take place, served me some cold tea and told me to leave my things here so I can take a shower. At this point she left the room, I get undressed and then go to the shower by myself and put on the paper pantsu. I am guided back to the room and she uses google translate to ask me a few things before getting started. She then proceeds to give me the best massage I have ever received. Hands down, this was it. She was super sensual, hot oil spread all over my body…of course I get rock hard but she doesn't seem to mind. She never directly touches anything inappropriate but definitely close enough to arouse me af. At this point I am basically lying in a puddle of oil so I get some on my hands and start lightly touching her arms. No objection from her so I proceed to her legs. Still no objection and at this point my hands are running up and down her inner thighs. Truth be told, since she didn't touch anywhere truly inappropriate I didn't want to push it and stopped with light touches up and down her beautiful ass. At some point time runs out, she thanks me and guides me to the shower room (which I take by myself). As I am totally blue balled at this point I finish myself off in the shower and walk back to the room a very happy man. It was weird because the massage felt so intimate and almost like a first date, so even though there was no HE I left extremely happy. I also got the impression regulars might get more, but I could be totally wrong on that...

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider or service?:
No, this review was written without a request from the service or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Questions to the community:

I had similar experiences at esthe places. The girls have been young and beautiful and the build up is just so intense…it’s slightly painful when they say it’s done though.
How do they dress?

Just went to a similar place and had a similar experience...also overpaid haha. Wondering if there's a place with this sort of build up/experience where they DO finish you off. Cheers.

At this point I am basically lying in a puddle of oil so I get some on my hands and start lightly touching her arms. No objection from her so I proceed to her legs. Still no objection and at this point my hands are running up and down her inner thighs.
Hmm it's weird because if she didn't had any objection maybe you didn't understood the "rules". I mean if there was no HE then she would've remove your arm but she didn't.
I don't know what to think, it's definitely a high price for a sensual massage.

Is it tolerate to touch the therapist in a "sensual massage" even if there is no Happy Ending ?

I've probably had 50+ massages from different places now (mostly outside Japan), almost all of them with HE of various degrees, and this still ranks #1 in terms of intimacy and quality. I would really love a place like this that offers HE, but equally it might be too addictive lol.

To @Durg50 point, I'll be back there in a few weeks with the same girl and will report if I manage to get anything more out of it...

So I went back for the same therapist twice again. First time I went back I saw a sign for another esthe in the same building (Chick Premium) so after the session I ask her if they are competitors. Turns out no, they are owned by the same company, she also works at the other place under a different name and the other one is “more sexy”. So of course I book a session at that place for the next day. She laughs as she opens up as she didn’t expect to see me back so soon.

She says there are 3 additional options for 3k yen so I’m like whatever let’s get the full package. She seems excited and changes into a very sexy outfit.

Pretty much same shower routine as the original place except I’m now wearing a paper g-string which just looks ridiculous as it doesn’t even cover my balls.

Anyway, long story short what follows are 90 minutes of oil edging with her rubbing her arms and legs against my private parts concluded by….drumroll please… a どうもありがとうございます and another shower (in which I relieve myself alone).

I’d pay double if only there was a HE with the same foreplay…!

I actually asked her if some men “lose control” and she giggled and said ちょっと which still leaves me wondering…

Reactions: leducul and Gina
Great report. Thank you sir.

Chick-premium girls’ profiles often say there are ‘options available.’ So maybe since you’re a repeater, you can start with a gift and during the deed, you can try to gently ask upfront (politeness is key) for what you want.

Chick-premium girls’ profiles often say there are ‘options available.’ So maybe since you’re a repeater, you can start with a gift and during the deed, you can try to gently ask upfront (politeness is key) for what you want.
That’s a good point, I feel weirdly embarrassed to ask upfront (fear of rejection?) but I’ll certainly try.

Also I managed to finally snag a HE at a different men’s estute, I’ll follow up with a review!

Been to Chick many times. AFAIK there are no HE options officially available but they are definitely unofficially available depending on the therapist and your ability to build rapport with them.

The official options are for cosplay/tback/extra linpa massage.

Reactions: Alice
Been to Chick many times. AFAIK there are no HE options officially available but they are definitely unofficially available depending on the therapist and your ability to build rapport with them.

The official options are for cosplay/tback/extra linpa massage.
Very good to know, I thought I had a very good rapport with one but maybe she didn't go "all the way" because I know her from a decidedly non-HE place. Otherwise the place is great IMO!

Chick is OK, manager is a bit of an ass but usually the service is good.

I looked up the location of that Stretch Tokyo - that actually used to be a part of Chick. They had extra rooms on the 6th floor before (maybe early corona days). Guess they just spun it off into a different business. I haven't been since they did that, I should check Stretch out!

Chick is OK, manager is a bit of an ass but usually the service is good.

I looked up the location of that Stretch Tokyo - that actually used to be a part of Chick. They had extra rooms on the 6th floor before (maybe early corona days). Guess they just spun it off into a different business. I haven't been since they did that, I should check Stretch out!
Price is pretty good for an estute - then again it’s one of the few estute where I didn’t get a HE lol

I went and made a booking for this place through Hot Pepper, and also got Hayakawa. Can confirm the massage was great, with plenty of oil. It's also water based, so easily rinses off in the shower.
The room definitely has signs of being used for "sexier" things, as I saw a floor mirror facing the wall, as well as mouthwash in the shower. But it's also right next to a little girl's ballet studio, and I had to walk past a few mothers on the way out 😅

I went and made a booking for this place through Hot Pepper, and also got Hayakawa. Can confirm the massage was great, with plenty of oil. It's also water based, so easily rinses off in the shower.
The room definitely has signs of being used for "sexier" things, as I saw a floor mirror facing the wall, as well as mouthwash in the shower. But it's also right next to a little girl's ballet studio, and I had to walk past a few mothers on the way out 😅
Lol, yes that kids ballet studio gets me every time :X3:

Thanks for this tip, looks like men's esthe/estute is more up my alley, along with oppai pubs or sekukyaba, and there's not many reviews out there. On the premium chick site, it has a line for extensions. I think the pricing is overkill if you just want a HJ on top of what you already paid but I wonder if you could ask if there's anything extra with the extension. I'll be sure to try to allude to that when I check it out next month.

Also wanna note that the stretch-tokyo link redirects to https://chill-aroma.jp with no schedule or staff listed. I guess it went out of business?

Last edited:
Reactions: uktrav
Thanks for this tip, looks like men's esthe/estute is more up my alley, along with oppai pubs or sekukyaba, and there's not many reviews out there. On the premium chick site, it has a line for extensions. I think the pricing is overkill if you just want a HJ on top of what you already paid but I wonder if you could ask if there's anything extra with the extension. I'll be sure to try to allude to that when I check it out next month.

Also wanna note that the stretch-tokyo link redirects to https://chill-aroma.jp with no schedule or staff listed. I guess it went out of business?
The official party line of all these places is “strictly no sexual services”, so it’s impossible to inquire ahead of time. I never had to extend the time - it either happened during the period I booked or not 😅

I am thinking of writing up a couple of reviews without specifically stating the HJ if that’s useful for the community?

The official party line of all these places is “strictly no sexual services”, so it’s impossible to inquire ahead of time. I never had to extend the time - it either happened during the period I booked or not 😅

I am thinking of writing up a couple of reviews without specifically stating the HJ if that’s useful for the community?
I don't mean ask them when you're booking, I mean alluding to it at the end of the session. Even then I wouldn't assume that an extension leads to a HE either unless they say something along the lines of a wink and a nudge. But yes I would probably be careful of getting too handsy as well as you mentioned in the initial report. I wouldn't expect a full on HJ but I assume that means the girls are hotter here.

Last edited: