Guest viewing is limited

Very happy without a HE at Stretch Tokyo

I don't mean ask them when you're booking, I mean alluding to it at the end of the session. Even then I wouldn't assume that an extension leads to a HE either unless they say something along the lines of a wink and a nudge. But yes I would probably be careful of getting too handsy as well as you mentioned in the initial report. I wouldn't expect a full on HJ but I assume that means the girls are hotter here.
Most of the time there isn’t really an opening to allude to it, and they certainly don’t expect you to pay extra…it’s very different from the US for example where the girl will literally ask you how much you are going to tip her while she has your junk in her hands :ROFLMAO:

You’ll see when you try it out, I’d say 75% of the time you’ll be successful 😅

The official party line of all these places is “strictly no sexual services”, so it’s impossible to inquire ahead of time. I never had to extend the time - it either happened during the period I booked or not 😅

I am thinking of writing up a couple of reviews without specifically stating the HJ if that’s useful for the community?
Definitely important to set correct expectations here, and personally even if HE is not on the table I very much enjoy these kinds of services - which I have you to thank for introducing here!

• Love
Reactions: Fumisancho79
Most of the time there isn’t really an opening to allude to it, and they certainly don’t expect you to pay extra…it’s very different from the US for example where the girl will literally ask you how much you are going to tip her while she has your junk in her hands :ROFLMAO:

You’ll see when you try it out, I’d say 75% of the time you’ll be successful 😅
I guess the best plan is to just follow her lead, whatever happens or doesn't happen. Maybe it's a good thing men's esthe isn't exactly a first choice for foreigners, I could see some people screwing it up for everyone else by being too insistent.

I was looking at the esthe ranking for stuff near Shinjuku, found one called Mrs. Dandy that seems interesting and also made some tweets in english geared toward foreign customers. It's only delivery esthe though, any experience with differences between delivery and in-shop esthe? Mrs. Dandy in particular has a course with BJ as an option and another with mutual massage/shower play, which makes me think it's some mix of deliheru and esthe. Not sure how I feel about that because if it's a non-sensual massage, you might as well just go for regular deliheru then. I've tried stuff where shower play is included, and some of it may be a nice tease, but usually the girls don't really emphasize that kind of play. So without breaking the bank I'd rather get a nice buildup with a hot girl and jerk off at the end if I have to. From the covered pics there are potentially pretty cute girls so maybe worth checking out still at the lowest price and course.

https://m-dandy.com/shinjuku/top.php

I guess the best plan is to just follow her lead, whatever happens or doesn't happen. Maybe it's a good thing men's esthe isn't exactly a first choice for foreigners, I could see some people screwing it up for everyone else by being too insistent.

I was looking at the esthe ranking for stuff near Shinjuku, found one called Mrs. Dandy that seems interesting and also made some tweets in english geared toward foreign customers. It's only delivery esthe though, any experience with differences between delivery and in-shop esthe? Mrs. Dandy in particular has a course with BJ as an option and another with mutual massage/shower play, which makes me think it's some mix of deliheru and esthe. Not sure how I feel about that because if it's a non-sensual massage, you might as well just go for regular deliheru then. I've tried stuff where shower play is included, and some of it may be a nice tease, but usually the girls don't really emphasize that kind of play. So without breaking the bank I'd rather get a nice buildup with a hot girl and jerk off at the end if I have to. From the covered pics there are potentially pretty cute girls so maybe worth checking out still at the lowest price and course.

https://m-dandy.com/shinjuku/top.php
I think they are fuzoku licenced, so HE guaranteed but girls are typically not as hot

For those sorts of places, I usually pop the question 10-15 mins before time is up (though I don't bother if the girl doesn't even come close to touching your junk). Haven't gotten any girls that take offense to it, mostly just a polite refusal. Worst case, you can usually just rub one out while feeling them up.

For those sorts of places, I usually pop the question 10-15 mins before time is up (though I don't bother if the girl doesn't even come close to touching your junk). Haven't gotten any girls that take offense to it, mostly just a polite refusal. Worst case, you can usually just rub one out while feeling them up.
Interesting, what do you say?

Reactions: zerosupblues

What's your success rate like?

What's your success rate like?

Really depends on the area I think. If you're in Kabukicho/Ikebukuro/any red light area, you often don't even have to ask, lots just do it as a part of their course (not the shop's policy, obviously, but given that healths and soaps are just down the street, the girls gotta compete somehow).

I'm too lazy to get out there some times, so I'll choose a local esthe. There I get a lot more refusals (even if they're really hands on, they won't finish), but I'd say about a third will still do it (only had one ask for extra money, and she's extremely my type which is rare out here so I'm happy to pay).

Reactions: Alice
Really depends on the area I think. If you're in Kabukicho/Ikebukuro/any red light area, you often don't even have to ask, lots just do it as a part of their course (not the shop's policy, obviously, but given that healths are just down the street, the girls gotta compete somehow).

I'm too lazy to get out there some times, so I'll choose a local esthe. There I get a lot more refusals (even if they're really hands on, they won't finish), but I'd say about a third will still do it (only had one ask for extra money, and she's extremely my type which is rare out here so I'm happy to pay).
Aren't the Kabukicho/Ikebukuro places licensed anyway?

33% is not a good statistic for a local esthe...where are you going?

Last edited:
Don't think so. Most of the esthes (at least the Japanese ones) are ワンルーム places in apartments. IIRC, you can't license those.

For the local places, I Just some ワンルーム places around me. I don't really go in expecting too much; if I really wanted something, I'd just choose the girls that I know will finish or just go to a different type of place. If I get a bonus HE, awesome, but not a big deal if I don't.

Most of the time I'm just there to relax, get a sexy massage, and have a bit of conversation (you get some really off the wall folks sometimes, which make for interesting stories). Expensive for what it is, but it fits the bill sometimes.

Reactions: Alice and leducul
It seems OP’s link now points to Chill Aroma in Shinjuku. Tried it out recently and it was a very clean shop, nice massage, very cute and sweet girl. Fully legit shop it seems, so don’t expect anything extra there. Regardless of that was a nice visit.

Reactions: Alice