Appointment Length & Costs:
¥15,000, 80 min, Akasuri Scrub Course

Type/Location:
In the shop

Language Notes:
Basic/intermediate Japanese

Details of the Encounter:
Hi everyone,

Long time, first time. I think that I am not alone in enjoying a massage with HE, and thought an akasuri scrub at a Korean place would be just the thing in a cold winter.

My first time at Tonbo after seeing the recommendations here! I called the number on the website to book an 80-minute session in the evening. The Korean staff had no problems at all with my being a Westerner with pretty average Japanese. They took my temp on arrival and asked me to disinfect my hands.

Found the place with no problems. I was vaguely surprised Gotanda was so sketchy...

I introduced myself to the woman on reception and confirmed that I had booked. The whole operation is a bit run down, maybe just this side of seedy, but pretty clean. I handed over JPY 15K, and the receptionist recommended Sena. Just as well, I am pretty sure she was the only woman on duty that weeknight evening...

I put my wallet and phone in a plastic envelope, changed into towel and robe and trotted off to the shower/massage table room.

Sena arrived fully clothed. Surprise surprise, she is nothing like the photo, but is a presentable enough (I think) petite late 30-something. The shop seems very COVID-conscious; she kept her mask on throughout.

After an initial shower, I was covered in hot towels for about 10 mins. A head-to-toe (actually, toe-to-head) soapy scrub with a sponge/cloth followed, with the odd caress of the inner thighs and junk to keep things interesting. She popped out after a bit less than an hour, got naked outside the room, and returned to the shower room.

She hopped up to the massage table between my legs and got to work, slow but sure, on Little Shinjuku Guy. She didn't seem too keen on being touched, and actually was a bit embarrassed at being looked at, which I found cute rather than annoying.

After I finished, I still had time left, so returned to the original room for a brief, good not great, massage before the 80 minutes was up.

And off I went back home, exfoliated, spent and toasty warm.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
That was fun! An enjoyable spin on the usual HE massage. Seeing Sena again would be fine, but another girl may be more fun. With few Korean places around, happy to head back to Tonbo.

Thanks for your review, much appreciated!

Approved: 3/13/2022

(Apologies to all for the late catch up on submitted reviews...)

Reactions: Shinjuku Guy