Booking Method:
Telephone: Reservation

Date of Encounter:
June 2023

Language Notes:
Japanese Only

Narrative of the Encounter:
Booking:
I've been curious about Lion's Club, so called to reserve about 3 days prior. Didn't do much research, but probably should've given the price. Standard reservation and went smoothly.

The Day of:
Opted out of the free ride and decided to walk over to get some exercise. Idiot move, rain and heat was not worth it. Workers were very polite and the waiting area seemed pretty luxurious. Nice large leather seats and they also had a HUGE realistic lion sculpture, hence their name. Paid, got a drink and watched as others were being called. Guy two seats over actually ordered 3P service for 164k! Name was eventually called and saw her waiting at the stairs.
Pretty, good firm build. I'd say for most part similar to her pictures.

The Experience:
She's very soft and gentle with the way she speaks and moves as we get into the room. Very professional taking each layer of clothes off and folding them nicely into a tray, while i was already slightly fondling her breasts over her clothes. Took off my underwear and lightly kissed my penis as she wrapped a small towel on my waist. We sat on the bed together and she asked if I preferred to be more assertive or on the receiving side. I chose the receiving side first as we started with light kisses as I slowly undressed her. She slowly pushes me down and licks my whole body, mouth down and then to a BBBJ. Her style is a lot of soft touching and smooth and sensual. I feel like I'm about to cum, so she caps me on and starts to ride me cowgirl. She still has her lingerie and garter belt on and I found that hot. She just slid her panties to the side and started riding. We kissed a bit while she kept riding and blew my first shot after a few minutes.
Only about 15 minutes in, so we took a small break, grabbed drinks and talked a bit. She asked if I want to go again on bed or shower. Opted to shower. Body to body soap wash felt nice. Decided to get some mat services and she very detailed and professional. She has a good body with pretty nice boobs (E cup?) so everything felt really nice. Rimming and everything. Got another BJ and she rode me cow girl. I don't usually finish during mat play, so after some time I told her we could continue on the bed. She didnt want to ruin the mood so we quickly rinsed off (clean up later) and moved to the bed.
Continued on the bed with 69 and back to rock hard again. Sweating a lot while we do some standing doggy and then I finished with missionary. We catch our breath and she finishes cleaning up while I relax with a drink and just have a relaxing convo. She gave me her name card and she gave me some cookies (I'm guessing from a previous customer?) She gets me dressed and guides me down the stairs, gives a hug and kiss as we part.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the Soapland?:
No, this review was written without a request from the Soapland or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will not Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Definitely has the high-end soapland feel. The interior, service, demeanor, etc. Haruka was very sweet, hard working, and did everything right. Missing some of the intimacy if that's what you are looking for. I got the feeling (my personal opinion based on my conversation with her throughout the session) that you probably won't ever have a bad experience here. It just might not be exactly what you are looking for or potentially worth the cost if anything.

I feel like this is the quality that all girls offer here, so if I ever come back, I definitely will make sure to do more research and try a different girl.

Thank you for your submission!

Approved: 8/11/2023

Can't say for sure, but my accent is good enough where I don't really get questioned on the phone. I confirm the price over the phone and try to use that to lock it in. I occasionally get asked if I'm nihonjin when I come in, but just try to play it off as if I am. It's really obvious I'm not native once I start casual conversations with the girls though.