Vietnamese girls

Yepzero

TAG Member
Reaction score
looking for Vietnamese girls in Tokyo
Any recommendations?
Regards

Before my trip to Vietnam, I scored many dates with sex through VietnamCupid. Their bodies are super tiny so their breasts look a lot larger than they really are.

I did find a few here in Japan though OkCupid, but you have to be actively engaging them or they will just forget about you.

looking for Vietnamese girls in Tokyo
Any recommendations?
Regards

In a non-P4P context:

1. Viet restaurants - quite a Viet food boom recently in Tokyo.
2. The Viet festival in Yoyogi park ( usually in early June)
3. Apparently, there is a sizeable Viet population in Koza-Shibya ( Kanagawa).

I met one half Viet/JPN girl in Roppongi many years ago -- but they are not very common.

If your single and have some money, just fly in a SB for a week or two. An all expenses paid trip to Japan should be quite a deal for a Viet girl.

Used to have lots of Vietnamese Japanese language students in the Takadanobaba and Shin-Okubo area back when I was studying Japanese. Made a few friends there.

Used to have lots of Vietnamese Japanese language students in the Takadanobaba and Shin-Okubo area back when I was studying Japanese. Made a few friends there.

Yes, you can find Vietnamese students in Japan these days. Many of them study in language institutes while others are enrolled in certain Japanese universities that cater to foreign students to some extent.

Of course, we are talking about non-P4P in this context.

Last edited:
Reactions: DireWolf98
Yes, you can find Vietnamese students in Japan these days. Many of them study in language institutes while others are enrolled in certain Japanese universities that cater to foreign students to some extent.

Of course, we are talking about non-P4P in this context.

True, if we’re talking p4p then I have not seen a Vietnamese provider in Tokyo yet.

@Yepzero they are a friendly bunch once you get past the language barrier. Most that I knew didn’t speak any English.

Things may be looking up as according to JNTO figures, Vietnamese are currently showing the greatest year on year percentage rise for foreigners entering Japan (39% in May).
Thais are also showing a large increase.

Things may be looking up as according to JNTO figures, Vietnamese are currently showing the greatest year on year percentage rise for foreigners entering Japan (39% in May).
Thais are also showing a large increase.

Thai can enter without a Visa if it's under 15 days here.

I know some Vietnamese recruiters, for office jobs. They are attractive. high-brand dresser professionals, like a bubble period. Skinny, short, long straight hair, dark complex, beautiful smile with hot red lipsticks!

The only viet girls I ever see in Tokyo are actually American tourists living in California. If you want hot viet girls you need to catch a plane.

Same experience here. The only Vietnamese girl I ever met was an American from the west coast in a club in Osaka, and from what I recall I was on track to tap that ass before Jose Cuervo cockblocked me and I woke up naked and alone on my tamami flooring.

Noticed that this MP has a new Vietnamese girl on staff.

http://www.i-rlx.info/duty/staff

I can’t really recommend her since I have never been with her, but the shop is a pretty standard Chinese MP. Body wash, massage, and HE. I’m pretty sure you’ll at least get that. Some girls allow touching, but don’t expect much more than that. But you never know with these places and each girl seems to have her own set of rules.

I know some Vietnamese recruiters, for office jobs. They are attractive. high-brand dresser professionals, like a bubble period. Skinny, short, long straight hair, dark complex, beautiful smile with hot red lipsticks!
Can you introduce me ?

Reactions: Yuriko
To be honest, those girls are not for to play, I'm afraid...

Thanks yurikosan

That's a good idea!! But, I don't think I can introduce them, as they are recruiters for certain position, not girls to play...

Same experience here. The only Vietnamese girl I ever met was an American from the west coast in a club in Osaka, and from what I recall I was on track to tap that ass before Jose Cuervo cockblocked me and I woke up naked and alone on my tamami flooring.

So... Jose had a good time with you , apparently :D