Visiting Canuck at Yokohama Happy Mat Paradise with Sui

Service Name:
80-minute course with sukebe chair and mat play

Provider Name:
Sui @ Yokohama Happy Mat Paradise

Website/Contact Info:
https://www.yk-happy-matto.com/top.html

Appointment Length & Costs:
80 minutes for ¥21,000 (received ¥1,000 discount after saying ハッピーの日 to the store staff, a special they were offering the day of my session)

Booking Method:
Direct Contact (LINE, Twitter, etc.)

Date of Encounter:
November 2022

Language Notes:
Japanese Only

Narrative of the Encounter:
First, I must say thank you to TAG to have created this forum and to Cinnabums for writing a review of Sui. I would not have had this experience during my trip otherwise.

FYI, I'm a hobbyist/slobbyist back home in Canada and of full Asian descent. Visiting Japan for holiday (a regular visitor) and studying towards N2 proficiency. Take what you will from these details and the following review.

I contacted Sui on Hime Channel to ask if she is open to meet a foreigner who has never experienced mat play in Japan. She answers that as long as she can communicate with me in Japanese, she'd be happy to be my first mat play provider. We set up an 80-minute session in the morning a couple days in advance, and she later confirms with me that the shop has booked our session and created my shop membership. I was told to phone the shop an hour behind the session's start to confirm my arrival.

In the morning on the day of my session, I called the shop from a pay phone an hour before my session to confirm my arrival. The conversation happens completely in Japanese. I arrived at the store a little early, asked to wait so that Sui can get ready. After 10-15 minutes after my original start time, I am guided away from the waiting area that has pictures of the different positions during the sukebe chair and mat play portions.

Greeted by Sui at the top of the stairs and guided by hand towards the room. We get acquainted with each other only in Japanese while undressing and taking a shower. She wore a beautiful one piece dress and cute white and blue lingerie. Very Japanese style lingerie that I haven't seen back in Canada, but was a pleasure to see in person. Apparently I was lucky and having my first mat play in the shop's largest room. I'm definitely used to Canadian room sizes for adult entertainment.

During the sukebe chair portion, she goes through nearly all the positions and I enjoy every moment. Never experienced anything similar back home. She tried to get my hockey stick to score in her mouth, but we instead proceed to the mat play. She also goes through nearly every position in the mat play. From all the stimulation in both portions, I finish in her mouth like a champagne bottle that was opened after winning the Stanley Cup!

After cleaning up, was offered a cup of cold tea that hit the spot after an amazing first fashion health experience. Had a nice chat with Sui at this part of the session too. Guided down the stairs by hand, received a good-bye kiss, hug and Inuit kiss that I taught her. We shared a hope that we can meet again before I return to the Great White North.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider or service?:
No, this review was written without a request from the service or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Sui was able to make me enjoy positions that I was hesitant about and others I was not expecting much from, which speaks to her skills and sensuality. I was also worried that 80 minutes might be long because I usually go for an hour back in Canada, but she made the time fly by and I wanted to stay longer with her. She definitely gets in the "best of" list of adult entertainment I've had thus far from my adult entertainment experiences back in Canada. And will be a favourite in Japan as she made my first fashion health/mat play experience here so wonderful.

Reactions: Cinnabums
Thanks for your review, the community appreciates it!

Approved: 12/1/2022

FYI, I'm a hobbyist/slobbyist back home in Canada and of full Asian descent. Visiting Japan for holiday (a regular visitor) and studying towards N2 proficiency. Take what you will from these details and the following review.

Apparently I was lucky and having my first mat play in the shop's largest room. I'm definitely used to Canadian room sizes for adult entertainment.

I can confirm non Asian Japanese speaking can visit Sui.

Yes, the room I used on both my visits are tiny.