Guest viewing is limited

Visiting Cpl For Info

Status
Not open for further replies.

visitingkinkcpl

TAG Member
Reaction score
Greetings,
Great info on the site. Good stuff. We couldn't however find any on the below.

We are a European cpl, M43/F31, visiting Tokyo in end Sept. We are into good fun. We particularly enjoy MMMMMMF. It seems that it would be difficult to find this in a regular swinger bar in Tokyo. The reviews we have read show mostly Japanese cpls/men and we are unfortunately not into Asian men.

We looked at CL but seemed difficult to put a group together that doesn't know each other.

So, do you think there's a good place for such fun? Do any of you know any established GB group with western men?

Also, we will be going to Department H. First time. Is it fetish party or also play? For example?

Any info would be appreciated.

Thanks and great site again

A&E

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
Department H is a fetish party but upstairs around the tables just about anything goes. The next event in October is the first Saturday of the month October 1st.

Thank you. For DepartmentH, what is the location and how to get tickets? Also, only fetish outfits are allowed or just general sexy is also ok? Is it 0pretry much Japanese crowd or mix?

Thanks for the help!

And when you say "anything goes", can you pls give us an idea? Not details, just to understand. We have been to wasteland in Amsterdam and other places a few times, so just to get the basic idea. Thanks.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
Here's the address
Kinema Club (Address: 6F 1-1-14 Negishi, Taito-ku) near Uguisidani station.
You pay for entrance there of 5,000 yen if you are not in fetish gear & less dressed up.
It's a mix of foreigners but mainly Japanese.
I've seen nude bondage acts upstairs, oral sex, & lots of nudity upstairs. This is just passing by the tables.

Reactions: Jon1973
We particularly enjoy MMMMMMF. It seems that it would be difficult to find this in a regular swinger bar in Tokyo. The reviews we have read show mostly Japanese cpls/men and we are unfortunately not into Asian men.
Maybe you can try through TAG. Quite a few of us - I believe - are interested in M...MF play. Coordinating everybody's schedule is the hard part.

Hello, I will be in Tokyo at end of September, and I could be one of your multiple M

This is a fairly ancient thread. It's better to PM someone directly in this case instead of bumping it. Thanks.

Reactions: Jon1973
Status
Not open for further replies.