Visiting Japan in April/March next year, best place to find gaijin hunters?

JTC

TAG Member
Reaction score
As per title.

Discovered this site a short while ago from a google search about best places to find gaijin hunters but it was posted like 5 years ago so I assume things have changed, maybe for the better (more girls open to it), maybe for worse (becasuse of c19 or whatever else)

From what I've seen a lot of comments here are about paying for various services which isn't something I'm over interested in but no hate on anyone who it is for.

I have a pretty loose itinerary but a personal preference towards avoiding massive cities (anything like London/Birmingham) which I appreciate is where most of my success would likely come. I'll probably only be in them for a couple of days max as I'm more interested in exploring the natural beauty of Japan.

Also if there's any good dating apps (tried Okcupid and setting location to Japan but it's teeeerrible) then that's probably preferable. WIll help me improve my (currently not good) Japanese and I prefer it if there's some kind of connection anyway.

32, from UK, I'd say average looking, bit of a dad bod but I clearly lift, Japanese level is currently.... Touristy? Asking directions, what something is/price etc But working on it and I see no reason why I won't be able to have some level of conversation by then. Reading/writing much worse. Just about have hiragana/katakana down and like 5 kanjis and it takes me a very long time while reading

Tl;dr best places/apps to get some fun organically,