Visiting Japan In Mid-july

caltokyo

TAG Member
Reaction score
Hi all,

I'm visiting Osaka and Tokyo during mid-July just wanted to get some info on the happenings.
About me I'm a US bred Japanese male mid 20's doesn't speak much Japanese at all visiting just for fun and have not made much plans as to what I'm going to do. Couple questions.

1. Where would be the best clubs/places meet some girls? Would I do alright traveling alone trying to meet women even if I don't speak Japanese? Planning on also using Tinder previous to my trip to try line up some fun as well.
2. Where are the pay 2 play places that would allow me to enter without speaking the language?
3. Do you know of any decent/cheap hotels near these clubs/soapland places that might be good?

Any others tips or useful information is greatly appreciated!! Thanks in advance.

Hi all,

I'm visiting Osaka and Tokyo during mid-July just wanted to get some info on the happenings.
About me I'm a US bred Japanese male mid 20's doesn't speak much Japanese at all visiting just for fun and have not made much plans as to what I'm going to do. Couple questions.

1. Where would be the best clubs/places meet some girls? Would I do alright traveling alone trying to meet women even if I don't speak Japanese? Planning on also using Tinder previous to my trip to try line up some fun as well.
2. Where are the pay 2 play places that would allow me to enter without speaking the language?
3. Do you know of any decent/cheap hotels near these clubs/soapland places that might be good?

Any others tips or useful information is greatly appreciated!! Thanks in advance.