Visiting Over New Years

Satuot

TAG Member
Reaction score
Will be in Tokyo/Osaka over new years probably between like the 22nd to the 3rd. I was wondering how soap lands and delivery health work around that time. I'm pretty sure many Japanese workers are off (correct me if I'm wrong). I was wondering if there's little availability for higher ranking girls at both soap lands and delivery health due to the holiday or if there's more availability since everyone is busy doing other stuff. Do most of these girls also take time off around the holiday? Currently clueless; any help would be much appreciated. Thank you.

Jam packed is the short answer. Some places may be closed on the 31st/1st. Love Hotels during that period are also insanely busy.

On some of those holidays, they offer bonuses to girls to work on those days.

As Goiter says, it can be packed...but that may be more due a lack of available girls.

I went to New Hot Point on a holiday thinking that it would be really slow, but they only had one girl working, and the place was even more full than usual. I had to wait forever and the girl was naturally rushing everyone.

On some of those holidays, they offer bonuses to girls to work on those days.

As Goiter says, it can be packed...but that may be more due a lack of available girls.
So do these bonuses usually extend to the customer and make services more expensive? Also no one much mentioned delivery health, though I assume the same. Also, I'm specifically looking at nasty dolls, Asian mystique, kings club, and darling harbor if anyone has any specific info or experiences pertaining to these places in the holiday season that would be great.

So do these bonuses usually extend to the customer and make services more expensive? Also no one much mentioned delivery health, though I assume the same. Also, I'm specifically looking at nasty dolls, Asian mystique, kings club, and darling harbor if anyone has any specific info or experiences pertaining to these places in the holiday season that would be great.

No. The basic prices don't change.

The regular foreign shops (AM, ND) don't offer bonuses (last I heard). I'm not sure about the soap lands. Nobody knows what kind of availability there will be.... until that time of the year comes.

You can also opt for independent ladies as well, if the choices at the shops are not up to your expectations.

Edit: just asked a soap land worker. Waiting for her reply.

Reactions: just4fun
Update:

High-End Soapland = Girls get 10,000 yen extra per day.
Lower/Regular Delivery Health = Girls get ~5,000 yen per day. (for a popular shop, maybe less these days, like 2,000 yen per day)
Other Shops that don't use those systems = Girls ~2,000 yen per client.

All paid by the shops, not extra client fees.

Reactions: MossBoss
Update:

High-End Soapland = Girls get 10,000 yen extra per day.
Lower/Regular Delivery Health = Girls get ~5,000 yen per day. (for a popular shop, maybe less these days, like 2,000 yen per day)
Other Shops that don't use those systems = Girls ~2,000 yen per client.

All paid by the shops, not extra client fees.
Thanks for the quick response. I'm probably just going to hope for the best and take my chances with visiting around new years due to other holiday activities going on.