http://es-vogue.link/

Appointment Length & Costs:
80 min at 12,000 yen, +30 minute extension for 5,000 yen

Type/Location:
Akasaka Este

Language Notes:
Is Chinese, speaks Japanese, some basic English

Details of the Encounter:
Hi all, I'm new to Japan and trying to figure out the happy ending massage scene here. A few days ago, I decided to just walk into a nearby massage place that looked promising and see what happened. (It looked promising because the website had a bunch of young, cute girls in its "therapists" page, and it went to great pains to highlight how cute and sexy they all are.) Here's what happened:

I walked into Vogue around noon, it was not busy at all. A man greeted me at the desk and went over the price list with me. He could speak enough English to explain the options. I decided to go with the 80-minute option that included a table shower and an oil massage. I didn't get the option to pick a girl.

I was lead to a room and told to wait. After a short time, a beautiful skinny Chinese woman in her 20s walked into the room, dressed somewhat provocatively, but not over the top. She's definitely the girl in the picture on their website. She introduced herself and told me to get undressed while she went into the adjoining shower room and got it ready. She also told me to put on some mesh shorts before entering the shower room.

I did everything she said, despite feeling stupid in the mesh shorts. She gave me a nice table shower, and was not shy about paying attention to my groin and ass areas, although she would never actually directly touch my dick. She made some pleasant small talk during the table shower. I asked if I could take off the shorts, because they were clearly getting in the way, and she told me no. When the table shower was done, she dried me off and told me to take off the wet mesh shorts while I had a towel on. We went back to the massage room, at which point she asked me to put on another mesh garment, basically it was in the shape of a man's thong bikini. It covered up my junk, but had just a string in the back. I'm thinking, "wtf is this?" but decide to go along with it and see what happens.

She proceeds to give a rather erotic massage, again not shy about the groin and ass area, but never making direct contact with my dick, but spending most of her time in the areas right around it. She moves in a way that clearly encouraged me to touch her, first her legs, and eventually I start rubbing her ass while she's rubbing her body on me. I'm curious when the fun will get started, but it never does. She lets me know that we only have 5 minutes left, and asks if I want to extend the time. I tried to find a way to ask if a time extension would include a happy ending, but couldn't find a way to ask that she understood (or she pretended to not understand), and I didn't feel comfortable making graphic gestures. So, I decided to pay another 5k to extend our session by 30 minutes.

In the extended time, she gets even more touchy feely with me, and allows me to touch her more. She mounted me while I was laying on my back, and got very close to my face, looking right into my eyes, as if she was going to start kissing me, and breathed into my ear, and so on. She did a move where she rubbed her tits on my face multiple times. At one point, I was laying on my back, and she was on her back on top of me. I was so fucking turned on at this point that I started touching her more, on her sides, on her stomach, and then started rubbing her tits. She allowed this for 20-30 seconds, and then pushed my hands away and moved to a different position.

After nearly two hours of intense erotic teasing, I was about ready to spontaneously explode. I would have been done after a 30 second hand job. She got her cellphone and typed something in to translate it to me, the translation was "Are you comfortable?" I told her yes, but that I'd be a lot more comfortable if she gave me a handjob, and motioned towards my obviously extremely erect dick poking out of the ridiculous man-thong and gave the universal handjob hand signal. She understood my gesture, and almost seemed relieved that I finally asked her. However, she told me that she couldn't do it, but I could finish myself off if I wanted to. I told her that I wanted her to do it, but she again said no. I quickly grabbed my phone and translated something like "if you can do it, I'll come back many times", but I'm not sure if she understood it because I translated it into Japanese instead of Chinese. I didn't offer more money, because I'm already 17k into it and didn't want to pay more. I asked her a few more times, and made some expressions that made it clear that I was confused and disappointed. She seemed genuinely sorry that I was disappointed, but she gave a firm no. Once I got the firm no, I said ok, and motioned for her to give me the massage oil so I can finish myself off. She was very careful to never look at my exposed penis throughout the entire session, including while I was finishing myself off. She played with my nipples, got close to my face, breathed in my ear, while I got myself off. After that, she cleaned me off in the table shower room, and I got dressed and left.

Sorry for the long description, but I wanted to get all the details in. I'm wondering if anyone has any thoughts on this session. Here's where I'm confused:

1. Why would she give someone a very erotic massage, obviously designed specifically to turn me on, and then refuse to finish the job? Did I need to offer more money? Or are there guys that actually enjoy the experience of getting major blue balls? Or did I get this treatment because I'm not asian?
2. Is there any chance in hell that I'll get a different session if I go back a second time? Or is there anything I could do differently if I went back a second time? Interestingly enough, the bio/description on their website for her includes this sentence: "繰り返しご指名をなさっていただけると、彼女の良さが、わかるはずですよ!" Google translation: "If you repeat your appointment, you should know her goodness!"

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Rika is really smoking hot, and very good at teasing, building tension, and turning someone on. However, if she can't/won't finish the job, then what's the point?

Another detail I just remembered: when I first arrived and the guy was explaining the prices to me, he asked if it was my first time in and I reflexively said yes without thinking. Then I thought shit, i should've said no. Could that have affected things?

Reactions: SugoiBoy
I don't know about that particular MP, but some shops that I have been to in Japan are places that want the client to engage in self-service. Strange system. I ran into that problem several times in Kanagawa Prefecture at certain Chinese and Thai shops. Hell, if it's just gonna be DIY, then I might as well stay at home and save the money for something better.

Reactions: MikeH
Most probably you got everything there is on offer from that shop. Many places out there that tease you to the brink and then you can finish by yourself.

As masturbation is against my religion I would find another shop and not repeat and hope for the miracle.

I ran into that problem several times in Kanagawa Prefecture at certain Chinese and Thai shops.

Missed this sentence the first time but yeah, many places in Kanagawa like this. I have asked a couple of times from different shops and they claim those are the limits the police have informed them are acceptable. I am not sure if I buy that but at least that's their explanation.

Why would she give someone a very erotic massage, obviously designed specifically to turn me on, and then refuse to finish the job?
Oh idk, the law? The police? She could be fired?

If they tell you to wear the shorts, its not a hj place usually. They don’t get in trouble for letting your do it yourself but they will get in trouble with law enforcement if they give out hj and word gets out. Girls who give extras that a shop doesn’t approve of can lose their job over it.

Be careful in picking a massage shop since you never know what you are gonna get. Choose one thats well reviewed on here if you want more security, and if you want to travel off the beaten track, be prepared to not get a finish sometimes.

This type of massage parlor is a normal thing. Usually called Men's Esute or Aroma Massage. You basically get sexy, non-sexual massage from a young, cute girl. The staff will tell you up front it's not fuzoku (for sex). The shower is usually DIY. You wear kami pants. She doesn't take off her clothes and you don't get a happy ending. It's a big tease. Don't go if you are looking for something.
Why do they do it? Several reasons (just guessing). It's similar level to a hostess club. There they are paid to drink and talk with you. Here she is paid to touch your body. The girls are usually really hot.
It's for guys who don't want to pay for sex so it fills a niche- supply and demand. If you want sex, you either pay a lot more or get a lower quality. But you can always find someplace for sex, just not here. That being said, if you are a regular or good tipper, who knows... Just my two yen.
I've tried it once and enjoyed it, the girl was cute and young. But it was too expensive. And a had a boner the whole time.

tried to find a way to ask if a time extension would include a happy ending, but couldn't find a way to ask that she understood (or she pretended to not understand), and I didn't feel comfortable making graphic gestures. So, I decided to pay another 5k to extend our session by 30 minutes.

Im going to blow your mind here: she knew exactly what you were asking for. she is in the same situation 4 or 5 times a day. As others have mentioned, its a service like a hostess club or to some extent an oppai bar. There are loads of sexual/sexy services on offer in Tokyo that don't involve the girl directly making you cum. There's obviously enough guys that get off on that. I went to one of these places once, it was shit because they gave me a not particularly good looking lady, so I just laid there for an hour receiving a 'massage' and not being turned on in any way.

Service and/or Provider's Name:
Vogue - Rika

Date of Encounter:
February 2019

Contact Method:
http://es-vogue.link/

Appointment Length & Costs:
80 min at 12,000 yen, +30 minute extension for 5,000 yen

Type/Location:
Akasaka Este

Language Notes:
Is Chinese, speaks Japanese, some basic English
On the website it mentions 3000 yen extra fee for "Original Lymphatic Drainage Massage." That fee sounds like quite a lot since it includes no time extension. Could this be the HJ you were looking for?

Reactions: DireWolf98
The Akasaka area used to be my one of my old stomping grounds. Tons of Chinese massage places. I would just tell the mama-san I was looking for a hand job while making the universal hand job motion. I don’t remember ever having any issues. Going price was 10k with another 5k to upgrade to a BJ.

This was a few years ago so maybe the situation is a little different now