Guest viewing is limited

Voluptuous - 12th/13th

I was thinking about the GB event on Sunday.
The GB event is hit or miss. There are a few guys that bring girls for a GB but you never know if they are showing up. Def try ur best to use japanese (or be friendly with the pocket translator) and you will have a better time. If that's your kink there is another bar that is famous for that as well

The GB event is hit or miss. There are a few guys that bring girls for a GB but you never know if they are showing up. Def try ur best to use japanese (or be friendly with the pocket translator) and you will have a better time. If that's your kink there is another bar that is famous for that as well
Which bar?

Which bar?
Bar S near Ueno. Definitely need japanese and have to be okay with a male to female ratio of like 7:1. But for people that like GB, that is the place to go. The regulars there are pretty kind, but you also won't know how many ladies will be there. Checking the BBS will help. Another good point is that it is very cheap compared to other bars.

Reactions: Alice
Just wanted to let you know that Bar S DO NOT let foreigner-tourists enter. A Japanese health care card is mandatory.

Interesting - I emailed them the other week to ask if they accept gaijin and never got a reply! I figured there might be a better chance of watching my date getting gangbanged at S than Retreat so wanted to try it. Is it worth heading there as a gaijin resident?

Reactions: ThaWeeknd
Interesting - I emailed them the other week to ask if they accept gaijin and never got a reply! I figured there might be a better chance of watching my date getting gangbanged at S than Retreat so wanted to try it. Is it worth heading there as a gaijin resident?
GB def happens all the time at voluptuous, like I said there are regularly guys that bring girls just for that(outside of the event day too). Bar S is specifically for that. Retreat is less common due to the style of bar it is. When I went to bar s I didn't need my insurance card(the guy just checked over one ID and asked if I had been to other bars before), but I also speak japanese fairly well. The owner is kind of hands off so I'm not surprised you didn't get any reply to an email. Technically a health insurance card is required there so your experience may vary.

My overall opinion is if you are a single guy but want a GB experience, then bar s is likely best. If you are a couple and want a GB experience, then Voluptuous is best.

Just wanted to let you know that Bar S DO NOT let foreigner-tourists enter. A Japanese health care card is mandatory.
hi Gina, do you go often in Bar S ? we already meet twice, and I am looking for a lady to go to olive 21, do you think I can found a lady in Bar S ? have a nice day, Paul.

Thanks Gina! May try my luck at Voluptuous on Sunday
On Sundays, usually relaxing mood.
This Sunday, I mean tomorrow, there will be "Ure-dan Ure-jo" event. The meaning is "matured man and matured woman".

Regarding the GB event, they tend to have 1on1. As @jackoffinthebox says, they (Mostly Japanese) bring or catch a beginner girl for GBs.

I would recommend you to call there near Okachimachi Station. Per the venue policy, the staff may not read a ton of e-mails. On the BBS, only females or couples can write their coming notifications.
Bar S is quite unique, the average age is around 40s. You can enjoy GBs in Retreat if you got consents from all play members. If you want to super drink and play fresh 20s girls, try to keep communications in Retreat. If you fed up with young girls and wish to play with Japanese naughty ladies, Bar S is quite reasonable. The entrance fee is JPY4,000, much cheaper than Retreat.

When I went to bar s I didn't need my insurance card(the guy just checked over one ID and asked if I had been to other bars before), but I also speak japanese fairly well.
I think his Japanese skill is great.
Technically a health insurance card is required there so your experience may vary.
This is annoying, basically they wanted to avoid police officers. But considering 9259's case, I am doubting if it is effective for the security.
However, we should keep in mind that we need to respect local undergrounds if we want to enjoy those. No one wants to enter any troublesome.

hi Gina, do you go often in Bar S ? we already meet twice, and I am looking for a lady to go to olive 21, do you think I can found a lady in Bar S ? have a nice day, Paul.
No chance. We cannot exchange the contact information in a HB. I don't think you can enjoy your sexualities in Bar S. Most of customers are Japanese guys who hesitate to communicate in mixed languages.
If you would like Olive 21, you would better to find a beautiful stunning lady or a young girl for swapping.

they (Mostly Japanese) bring or catch a beginner girl for GBs.
That sounds kinda disturbing.

Why do the guys have to “bring girls”?
I find it one thing if it’s couples with a fetish, but if they talk random girls into going it’s pretty weird.
I understand this culture here of girls wanting to be convinced by a guy to try something rather than doing it on your own, but I kinda feel like if you really want to get GB’ed it seems better to go on your own accord or at least with a very trusted partner.

I understand this culture here of girls wanting to be convinced by a guy to try something rather than doing it on your own, but I kinda feel like if you really want to get GB’ed it seems better to go on your own accord or at least with a very trusted partner.
I agree with you. I thought unmatured guys don't know how to convince or how to organize the sessions with unknown girls. During COVID-19, singles couldn't learn how to communicate with each others. As such, most of single girls seem to prefer 1on1 recently, as far as I see in BO. Not to be adventurous.
When I went BO for the very first time, I could enjoy threesome with 2 foreigner guys. Even though there was no GB event. I could communicate and share my sexual desires to them and they treated me with respects. In other words, the veteran customers know how to behave there and they can enjoy by theirselves regardless the events.

That sounds kinda disturbing.

Why do the guys have to “bring girls”?
I find it one thing if it’s couples with a fetish, but if they talk random girls into going it’s pretty weird.
I should clear up what I meant to say XD.
I was basically referring to some regulars that I know who are couples that often go to the GB event. They are actual couples and it's their fetish play. There are also a few female regulars that come solo for GB play as well. As far as single girls getting talking into GB play, I don't think that's the norm at all. That would be super creepy and the shop tries to watch over single girls to make sure they aren't ever pressured into anything.

On a side note, I actually think it's more common for GB play to involve couples because it helps the girl let loose but also feel like there is someone there who can be responsible to help keep her safe and comfy. At least that is what I have found from talking to the few GB couples I know well. That being said there are some super strong ladies that can command the playroom like a boss and manage 4-5 guys lol. Absolute queens 👑

Reactions: Alice and Gina
I agree with you. I thought unmatured guys don't know how to convince or how to organize the sessions with unknown girls. During COVID-19, singles couldn't learn how to communicate with each others. As such, most of single girls seem to prefer 1on1 recently, as far as I see in BO. Not to be adventurous.
When I went BO for the very first time, I could enjoy threesome with 2 foreigner guys. Even though there was no GB event. I could communicate and share my sexual desires to them and they treated me with respects. In other words, the veteran customers know how to behave there and they can enjoy by theirselves regardless the events.
Yes I think Volo has a pretty good crowd of gentlemen. Some bars have regulars that are very aggressive or competitive and it really ruins the mood. That is why it was nice then BO closed that I got to try many different bars and see how the atmosphere and people change. Def Voluptuous fits my partner and I the best, but I can understand why not everyone likes it.

Reactions: Gina
Last week i was there at Voluptuous GB event and it was my first time experience at sex club, when I went in was thinking it will be with foreigners, but mostly it was filled with Japanese people, it took me while to understand the system and things going around, initially I was thinking people know each other and they were on group, but later i understood everyone were strangers, but whenever new girls enter , Japanese men approached to the girls and with in 5 to 10 mins they were on for action, though i didn't do anything still the feel was awesome and by the time when i went and approached it was almost the closing time i couldn't succeed, any tips how to approach the girls, i can understand some basic Japanese? Your suggestions are much appreciated

Last week i was there at Voluptuous GB event and it was my first time experience at sex club, when I went in was thinking it will be with foreigners, but mostly it was filled with Japanese people, it took me while to understand the system and things going around, initially I was thinking people know each other and they were on group, but later i understood everyone were strangers, but whenever new girls enter , Japanese men approached to the girls and with in 5 to 10 mins they were on for action, though i didn't do anything still the feel was awesome and by the time when i went and approached it was almost the closing time i couldn't succeed, any tips how to approach the girls, i can understand some basic Japanese? Your suggestions are much appreciated
If you're a resident here, I'd hope that you're already improving your Japanese on a daily basis. The Japanese you need in that kind of club isn't so complex and you could master in just a number of weeks (speaking, not just listening). You're going to have more fun if you can interact with the local people -- they will also respect you more and be more open if you even just show you're trying. It doesn't need to be fluent or perfect, just enough that they can read between the lines and feel more comfortable. I think you'll also have to have stronger nerves to approach women, not a strong approach but one with finesse.

Reactions: Gina and Randy2626
I did approached around 5 girls and Out of 5 , 2 girls were responsive but it was too late so everyone had to leave by that time, next week I will be going there for sure

I did approached around 5 girls and Out of 5 , 2 girls were responsive but it was too late so everyone had to leave by that time, next week I will be going there for sure
I haven't been to one of these clubs in ages, I'm just reading experiences lately.. I prefer a couple kissa because it's a 2 on 2 exchange.
Well, just keep trying and follow the lead on what others are doing. You're bound to strike gold eventually...

If I'm not mistaken, the two biggest events are Halloween and the year-end party... those are usually going to have the most action. I've been to both a Halloween and year-end party... we were either in the shower or in the playroom for about 4-5 hours straight. (this was pre-covid though...)

Reactions: Randy2626 and Gina
What would you say is the best age range for a couple to visit? FWB and I are in our thirties and looking to meeting people around the same age or younger.

Sounds like you get a good range from 20-60 here.

Reactions: Gina and Alice
On a side note, I actually think it's more common for GB play to involve couples because it helps the girl let loose but also feel like there is someone there who can be responsible to help keep her safe and comfy. At least that is what I have found from talking to the few GB couples I know well. That being said there are some super strong ladies that can command the playroom like a boss and manage 4-5 guys lol. Absolute queens 👑
Oh I definitely agree. Good to hear that.

What would you say is the best age range for a couple to visit? FWB and I are in our thirties and looking to meeting people around the same age or younger.

Sounds like you get a good range from 20-60 here.
I think it’s possible. Best to go on Friday or Saturday night maybe though.
When it’s more quiet the crowd also tends to be older as far as I can see.

Reactions: hanito and Gina