Guest viewing is limited

Voluptuous - 12th/13th

I think i will attend the new years event, it will be my first time trying a Happening bar, lets see what happens ✨

Reactions: cuckhimnow and Gina
Yesterday when I was reading through the messages in this forum related to this swinging clubs, i came to know that police do raids these shops? Is it true? I was thinking that these shops are operating legally

Yesterday when I was reading through the messages in this forum related to this swinging clubs, i came to know that police do raids these shops? Is it true? I was thinking that these shops are operating legally
Gray zone. Legal businesses but there is a public nudity law in Japan. If police raid a bar they will arrest anyone who is naked. This is why bars have extra security doors to give time for people to put clothes on. Some bars have light alarms when police come. If police see you with your naughty bits covered there isn't any crime. It's very rare but it does happen. Usually police come to a bar when something happened and it was reported to the police. For example, a drunk girl gets taken advantage of(date rape) or there is some violent fight that happens. In those cases it makes sense the police have to come. In other cases it might be the local gov decided they want to crack down on the shady parts of town. Or maybe the police need something to do and want some good results. The good bars that have been around a long time take steps to make sure police don't have to visit and have connections to know when they might be visiting. 😉
So if you are super worried about it, then pass and stick to soaplands, girls bars, and pickup bars. Or if your japanese is great, try a 出会いカフェ