Guest viewing is limited

Voluptuous 2/8

Tabanico

TAG Member
Reaction score
I have finally persuaded my girlfriend to come to a happening bar. So it looks like we might actually make it to voluptuous on 2/8. Not guaranteed but.

Also. If you bump into us you definitely don't know me from a message board aimed at sketchy perverts. Thx.

you definitely don't know me from a message board aimed at sketchy perverts
Of course not. As my signature says, I am a colossal pervert, not a sketchy one. I couldn't sketch anything to save my life.

Also. If you bump into us you definitely don't know me from a message board aimed at sketchy perverts. Thx.
Of course! Could it be that we know each other from that time we were both hunting for the last copy of 'How to Avoid Awkward Encounters for Dummies' at the national library.

• Haha
Reactions: Gina and Tabanico
Currently drinking wine down the road. Whether we make it or not depends on whether my girlfriend is still sober in about an hour. Just FYI!

Reactions: Sudsy
I think we might make it but apparently my girlfriend will only have sex with TALL AND FUCKING GOODLOOKING guys.

Also, is smoking allowed at Voluptuous? We hope not...

Thanks, this thread has been brought to you by me and my car crash.

• Haha
Reactions: jhingy567
I think we might make it but apparently my girlfriend will only have sex with TALL AND FUCKING GOODLOOKING guys.

So by that you mean, maybe short fat ugly bald old dudes? Because that means I have a chance.

• Haha
Reactions: Tabanico
No love for the archetypal ugly bastard? :(

LOL at the post timing. Ugly dude hive mind is real

Voluptuous doesn't allow smoking. People can use vape pens if they don't have any smoke to them.
The peaking rooms are golden. Once she sees maybe the way will open up for more XD

What a rollercoaster XD
Well at least now you broke the ice. Next time she visits she won't be against it and you can set her up with some tall Spanish guy XD

Friday is supposed to be a decent event. I’ve spoke to a few people and they say that “naked night” normally has a good turn out. I’ll be there both Friday and Saturday.

Yeah so that was a bit of a rollercoaster. We went to voluptuous but there were only two pairs of shoes in the genkan so my girlfriend was like, I don't want to go in, so we left, but then she got really angry with me for not taking her to a happening bar so after arguing in the street we went back but then she was angry about the ID requirements but but eventually we got in. But when we got in there was just one guy there. After that a girl came in and we maybe spent an hour drinking with them before we decided to head to retreat. When we got to retreat there was hardly anyone there either but we missed our last train so we headed to Bali an. The end.

Friday is supposed to be a decent event. I’ve spoke to a few people and they say that “naked night” normally has a good turn out. I’ll be there both Friday and Saturday.
Just a note, there is a valentine's event on Sunday so there might be less people on Saturday. But it is a 3 day weekend so maybe people gonna show up to party regardless XD

Just a note, there is a valentine's event on Sunday so there might be less people on Saturday. But it is a 3 day weekend so maybe people gonna show up to party regardless
Yeah so that was a bit of a rollercoaster. We went to voluptuous but there were only two pairs of shoes in the genkan so my girlfriend was like, I don't want to go in, so we left, but then she got really angry with me for not taking her to a happening bar so after arguing in the street we went back but then she was angry about the ID requirements but but eventually we got in. But when we got in there was just one guy there. After that a girl came in and we maybe spent an hour drinking with them before we decided to head to retreat. When we got to retreat there was hardly anyone there either but we missed our last train so we headed to Bali an. The end.
I hope this girl is drop dead cute because she sounds like a handful 😂
And yes retreat is often real quiet outside weekends.

Bro, people
Fuck he did. @Tabanico is the biggest cock tease in TAG and doesn't even have a girlfriend. As in singular.

Anyways, anyone looking for tall ugly guys please do not hesitate to be in touch
Lol shit happens. I've had so many people DM me to introduce them to certain happening bars. The ditch rate is like 75%
The fact he made it there at all is impressive

Just a note, there is a valentine's event on Sunday so there might be less people on Saturday. But it is a 3 day weekend so maybe people gonna show up to party regardless

I hope this girl is drop dead cute because she sounds like a handful 😂
And yes retreat is often real quiet outside weekends.
Retreat has been heaving the last few times I've been. The issue last night is that we didn't get there till nearly midnight.

Thankfully my girlfriend didn't notice the name on my membership card, or pay attention when the barman greeted me like a long lost friend lol.

I hope this girl is drop dead cute because she sounds like a handful
We are just dissecting the evening. She is definitely not drop dead cute. And now refuses to have sex with me because she has discovered good-looking guys on tinder.

I don't know how I feel about it but it makes me so hard. I am literally a textbook case of fetish escalating.

We are just dissecting the evening. She is definitely not drop dead cute. And now refuses to have sex with me because she has discovered good-looking guys on tinder.

I don't know how I feel about it but it makes me so hard. I am literally a textbook case of fetish escalating.
Then you got even better reason to bring her to HB like Vol :ROFLMAO:

Last edited by a moderator: