Guest viewing is limited

Voluptuous fun 29/11 night

4someDXB

TAG Member
Reaction score
To all horny guys n gals.. we will visit the Voluptuous on the 29-30/11..join us there .
let's have a blast !

So that is tonight?
Does it look like it’s going to be a big night?

Trying to follow the directions, but can’t find it a described in the bliss out post above. Called but he can’t understand me...what am I doing wrong?

are you speaking Japanese? if not .. then there's your problem.

don't expect the staff to speak English
reports on here said that Voluptuous is gaijin friendly even for tourists... How the place can be friendly with us tourists if for reach the club we need to call and no one speak english?

• Haha
Reactions: Cinnabums
reports on here said that Voluptuous is gaijin friendly even for tourists... How the place can be friendly with us tourists if for reach the club we need to call and no one speak english?
Welcome to the rest of the world, where monolingualism is a handicap.

Learn a language or two. It’s good for you.

We will probably be there around 9pm
My lady friend has just told me that she wants me to monopolize her … and as she is sub to my Domme (and seems keen for me to take the reins so to speak) I think I may be keeping her to myself and not sharing her with the horny men… unless they are particularly courteous and charming and non pushy 😈

I'm planning to visit this Friday or Saturday, appreciate if anyone can suggest what would be the perfect timing to visit and other than Id proofs and cash, what are the things which I should carry🙂

Trying to follow the directions, but can’t find it a described in the bliss out post above. Called but he can’t understand me...what am I doing wrong?
IMG_6277.jpeg

It literally has a sign with the name on it.

They do say to call but whenever it was bliss out I would just ring the door bell without calling and they would let me in.

i would say it is a courtesy to tourists .. money is still money after all.

i imagine some staff can speak good english .. some can't .. the staff trying to put the smartphone speaker on the 'pocket talk' mic

i would say it is a courtesy to tourists .. money is still money after all.

i imagine some staff can speak good english .. some can't .. the staff trying to put the smartphone speaker on the 'pocket talk' mic
The pocket translation device was out and fully utilised yesterday