Guest viewing is limited

Voluptuous! New name of Bliss-out. Opens 11/23

jackoffinthebox

Kirkland Brand Johnny Sins
Reaction score
I can finally release the details about the successor to Blissout.
The new name is Voluptuous (ボラプチュアス).

The location is the same. The staff will be the same! The new website will be up sometime next week.

The grand opening will be Thursday, November 23rd!!!!

I will add more details as they come, but they will be open that Friday and weekend as well. I assume all the rules and such will be similar to before but will confirm when I can.

What the point of closing and reopening in the exact same place? The sudden closure made it seem like there was some issue so what does just a rebrand fix? Strange.

Reactions: Gina and ThaWeeknd
What the point of closing and reopening in the exact same place? The sudden closure made it seem like there was some issue so what does just a rebrand fix? Strange.
Happening bars are a gray business. Depending on the situation, laying low for a little bit is all you need to avoid unwanted attention 😉

The cops get to tell the brass that Bliss Out is out of business. KPI gets a shiny star, and it’s not in their interest to take the shine off that star for a while.

Website is up.
It's still barebones, but an important thing is that if you write on the bulletin board before going you can wave the registration fee. This is normally 5,000yen for men so it's worth it.

This is also good advice for most bars too. Many bars will give a small discount if you post on the bulletin board before going (either a few hours or the day before).

https://voluptuous.tokyo/

the website said that you need 2 ID documents passport or driving license and Healthcare card. So us tourist are out?
Also said that you need to call when you are near the entrance........

the website said that you need 2 ID documents passport or driving license and Healthcare card. So us tourist are out?
Also said that you need to call when you are near the entrance........
Calling when nearby is normal for most bars when first visiting. The reason is that they probably won't have any signs for the bar.
As for the IDs, I think the bar always had that rule but waived it for foreigners. I will confirm both of those things for sure.

Im a 55yr old Aussie tourist travelling on my own. Am I welcome, long time member of the swinging scene back in Aus so i know the deal. Polite professional guy.

Reactions: Gina
Do the new shop honor the old Bliss-out membership cards? Or do everyone get new membership?

Do the new shop honor the old Bliss-out membership cards? Or do everyone get new membership?
No. You need a new membership. If you read events (with Google translate) sometimes they waive new membership fee, but expect to pay the new membership fee your first time. This advice also applies to other bars too. I went to a few bars and wrote on the BBS for the event to get free membership.

No. You need a new membership. If you read events (with Google translate) sometimes they waive new membership fee, but expect to pay the new membership fee your first time. This advice also applies to other bars too. I went to a few bars and wrote on the BBS for the event to get free membership.
is it worth for single man to try the experience? i read some succcess lucky stories. will be in Tokyo late Jan.

is it worth for single man to try the experience? i read some succcess lucky stories. will be in Tokyo late Jan.
You might want to try doing some personal web searching for yourself, like using the search function on here or Google so that you can get a better overall sense of the idea of going to happening bars or kink clubs alone. I think most people on here would agree that going to any places like these as a single man is cool as long as you go without any expectations...like sex. What you can and should expect is to blow a few thousand yen on membership fees and drinks, tho. That’s gonna hurt more than not getting any play for the night but it’s your money.🤗

Reactions: cookiecrumps
You might want to try doing some personal web searching for yourself, like using the search function on here or Google so that you can get a better overall sense of the idea of going to happening bars or kink clubs alone. I think most people on here would agree that going to any places like these as a single man is cool as long as you go without any expectations...like sex. What you can and should expect is to blow a few thousand yen on membership fees and drinks, tho. That’s gonna hurt more than not getting any play for the night but it’s your money.🤗
appreciate your kind replies. i read through a lot of the older posts and about the other clubs. this place seems new and the person whom i replied to seem to be a frequent so i thought to pick his thought on the matter. definitely not because i didnt bother searching or reading previous posts. i understand how it would seem like i have not done my due diligence to even search before asking.

Reactions: ThaWeeknd
appreciate your kind replies. i read through a lot of the older posts and about the other clubs. this place seems new and the person whom i replied to seem to be a frequent so i thought to pick his thought on the matter. definitely not because i didnt bother searching or reading previous posts. i understand how it would seem like i have not done my due diligence to even search before asking.
It’s all good. I’ve been in the same situation being new and all on other forums sites and had people threaten to kill me too, so I am very hesitant about asking anyone’s opinion about anything before searching for the answer by myself.😩🤣

had people threaten to kill me too

In here we do not threaten to kill you, we just make you feel like you wanna die of shame for asking something that is easily searchable.

Reactions: Sudsy
Last time I went to Bliss out they had an extremely bright blue light coming from a charging outlet near the bar area which gave me anxiety. I don’t know if anyone else had experienced it.

Last time I went to Bliss out they had an extremely bright blue light coming from a charging outlet near the bar area which gave me anxiety. I don’t know if anyone else had experienced it.
I have not seen this demon blue light, I assume it was someone charging a sex toy. Those usually have stupidly bright led lights lol.
Sorry I missed the reply!
People should never expect to just be given sex at a happening bar, that's just silly. If you want guaranteed sex, stick to soaplands(still fun, just a different kind). Hap bars are more about the atmosphere, the chase, and all the fun kinky interactions. It's all what you make it. I've seen many first time people come to the bar and I would say that more of the guys walk away happy they visited. Last time I was there, a very nice french gentleman from this website visited for the first time. He was very polite and tried his best to communicate. He got to play and do some fun stuff. But I have also seen Japanese guys come in with a weird attitude, sit on the couch and complain to their friends and end up leaving without even talking to a girl.

My only advice is to go on a busy night. Lately Saturday evening has been the busiest. The more people there the more interesting things you get to see.

I will be going this weekend to the molester event on Sunday. It's usually a little quieter on Sunday and especially for that event. But sometimes it gets wild.

Hello everyone, interested to get some fun here in the near future

By the way, I've visited their website and found the various entry fee between cafe time, bar time and through time. Could anyone tell me what is the difference, please?

I also noticed there is extension fee, what is it mean? How long someone should be there?

Appreciate any kind explanation 🍺🍻

Hello everyone, interested to get some fun here in the near future

By the way, I've visited their website and found the various entry fee between cafe time, bar time and through time. Could anyone tell me what is the difference, please?

I also noticed there is extension fee, what is it mean? How long someone should be there?

Appreciate any kind explanation 🍺🍻
Almost all bars follow a similar system. Day time, night time, some have a middle time, and then an extension fee.

Day and night are easy. If you go in the day from 10-7 you pay one fee. If you go at night from 7-12 the fee is usually a little higher. If you go in the day time and stay all day and into the night time zone, you pay the extension fee. That way you don't pay the night fee, it is just the day fee plus the extension fee.

Some bars also have a middle time zone. This is for people who want to stay awhile but not until the bar closes. You can also go during the middle time and choose to stay longer with the extension fee.

My suggestion is for night time on Fridays and throughtime on Saturday. That way you can see how busy it is an decide to stay longer if it's good. Saturday around 3-4pm tends to be fairly busy. Sunday there is no night time so it's only open 10-7. Sundays tend to be less crowded but sometimes that's a good thing. I've gone on Sundays and had 6-7 girls and 3 guys. But I've also gone and had 2 girls 3 guys, but it's always a good time.

Almost all bars follow a similar system. Day time, night time, some have a middle time, and then an extension fee.

Day and night are easy. If you go in the day from 10-7 you pay one fee. If you go at night from 7-12 the fee is usually a little higher. If you go in the day time and stay all day and into the night time zone, you pay the extension fee. That way you don't pay the night fee, it is just the day fee plus the extension fee.

Some bars also have a middle time zone. This is for people who want to stay awhile but not until the bar closes. You can also go during the middle time and choose to stay longer with the extension fee.

My suggestion is for night time on Fridays and throughtime on Saturday. That way you can see how busy it is an decide to stay longer if it's good. Saturday around 3-4pm tends to be fairly busy. Sunday there is no night time so it's only open 10-7. Sundays tend to be less crowded but sometimes that's a good thing. I've gone on Sundays and had 6-7 girls and 3 guys. But I've also gone and had 2 girls 3 guys, but it's always a good time.
perfect, really helpful, mate...thanks again

was curious on their tattoo policy when it comes to these establishments. Does anyone know if they are accepting to foreigners with tattoos. Thank you all!

Many happening bars allow 1 small tattoo. Others ban tattoos completely. Some are totally fine with them. It's very random.

voluptuous is 100% tattoo ok.