Guest viewing is limited

Voluptuous Review: Feb 2, 2024

Igmedos

TAG Member
Reaction score
Apologies for the late post, but things have been busy since we got back. I am not sure if writing a report is still allowed. If not, then admins, please remove this post.
I am also not sure if I can drop the names of the friends we made in there, so I will just put the initials. If you guys find it confusing, I can change them to the names.

This is for February 2, 2024. We were expecting that there would be fewer people since there is a staff b-day event on the 3rd, which unfortunately we already have plans to be somewhere else. Me and my wife arrived a bit early at 7PM and there were already a Japanese couple – M (m) and C (f), and another Japanese lady (f) whose name I can't recall (let's just designate her as L). M is quite good with English and did a good job translating the conversation.

Not long after, a European (I think German) guy F arrived – he is good in Japanese and would eventually end up facilitating and translating my wife's limits to the others. We had quite some conversation with M, C, L and F which really made my wife comfortable (we are quite new to the lifestyle scene). Other guys eventually arrived in the bar.

M, C and L went to the playroom. I invited my wife if she wants to watch and we went to the peeping rooms. F was in one of the peeping rooms and invited us, but my wife went to the next one where I joined her. She watched as M was doing C missionary style while L was playing with C's breasts. I started touching my wife's breast (which is easy to access in the dress that she is wearing). F moved the curtain between our peeping rooms aside and asked for permission if he can touch my wife's other breast and she agreed. I also raised my wife's skirt and squeezed her asscheeks, which I also allowed F to touch and squeeze.

When her breathing starts getting heavy, I asked her if she would like to go inside the playroom so she can watch M and C closer. She agreed, we asked permission if we can come in, and I laid my wife beside C's right side. I removed her panties and started going down on her while she played with C's right breast. L is playing with C's left breast while M is still fucking C. My wife came quickly so she led me out to clean up and go back to the main area.

We ordered more snacks so she can rest and eventually, M and C came back to the main area – so we were back on the same area where we were having the conversation earlier. L had to leave for a bit but she said that she will be back. The conversation led to some fun things like C showing my wife a magic wand and using it on them, and my wife trying the grope cage(?).

C invited my wife to the playroom and once there, me and C started making my wife comfortable while M is doing the same to C. We invited F after checking with M and C (from this point, I will no longer mention the asking for permissions to keep the story short). I went down on my wife while F played with her right breast and C played with the left while M is playing with C.

When M started to fuck with C, we invited a younger Japanese guy to take care of my wife's left breast. My wife also started giving them a handjob on each hand. I was pacing and stopping whenever I feel that she is about to cum. She scolded me for this but me and F explained to her that we just wanted her to enjoy things longer. We invited another Japanese guy to share F's area and L showed up again and she joined playing with my wife's left side. I sometimes stop licking so that L can touch her there.

My wife started to fuck me in cowgirl position. The younger Japanese guy sometimes touch or suck on her breast and F is touching her asscheeks. While she is still fucking me in that position, F fingers her ass and she was not able to stop herself from letting a few loud moans out.

My wife changed to reverse cowgirl. Realizing that she is now facing the people watching from the peeping room and that they have a good view of her body, really got me turned on so I started fucking faster and deeper in that position. She was moaning loudly continuously which, coupled with C's loud moans near us, sounds magnificent. We continued with it until we finished.

We enjoyed it so we will definitely go to Japan and Voluptuous again once things are not too busy, I am also thinking about taking her to Mille-Feuille on another day (since my wife will probably scold me if I ask her to go to Voluptuous twice in a trip). I am excited to see how far she will allow things next time.

Last edited:
Glad you had a good time.
On a side note, I cannot recommend mille-feuille at the moment due to some trouble the owner is caught up in. Maybe if it settles down I will put it back on my recommendation list.
when you get closer to your next trip, hit me up and I can give you some recommendations for other bars to try 😉

Glad you had a good time.
On a side note, I cannot recommend mille-feuille at the moment due to some trouble the owner is caught up in. Maybe if it settles down I will put it back on my recommendation list.
when you get closer to your next trip, hit me up and I can give you some recommendations for other bars to try 😉
Thanks! I will do that.

That was a detailed report. Glad you enjoyed. Would have loved to be there. If you plan to visit again please let me know. Would love to catch up with you guys.

Reactions: Igmedos
If you have any questions or would like advice you can DM me or check the threads on this forum

Reactions: Shironegi
Please ask in the forums - DM’s kind of defeat the purpose of the site
Fair enough. I just know some people don't want to ask publicly or have specific personal questions. The general information is already all over the forums, but I'll try to answer more stuff here so it's searchable.

Fair enough. I just know some people don't want to ask publicly or have specific personal questions
It's nothing we haven't seen or heard of before... we still get guide requests at our support desk, we don't do this and we don't allow this. If people have questions, the correct area to ask questions are there.